[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

pechumori

If ZZ have the competitive spirit like in Ep 5 from Ep 1 - 4, guess that River wont be so unhappy with her till he didn't even want to mentioned her name in ep 4 when he open his penalty card.. 

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, pechumori said:

Yeah, @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV, you, me and @literatelush :)

Love it @Sheila Marie Green! You can do it! (Here's an easier way: just use the right click of the mouse on the picture you want to copy then click "copy image", then paste it on the message box here)

Pictures of the new "Extraordinary Partners"

credit: @Y-叶疯疯

Thank you pechumori  for teaching me!!! the next step is how to put the video with out copying all in one post :P.....I'm still learning darling but i'll try my best!! Yes your right there are  lot's of pictures and video's of baron and megan ......you just have to searched for it!:blush: Thank you again to you!....

Just finished ep 5 and wanted to share some of my thoughts

@niq8803 @pechumori I strongly believe you're right. Zhu Zhu must have a sponsor or something or at Jiangsu TV because ep 5 was edited in complete favour of her. 

@amyam01220 posted two translations of the video previews that I was using when subbing part of the partner change video and I noticed that they cut out so many parts, like Wang Meng telling ZZ "Oh, you're here?" and saying that partnering with her was like "falling suddenly from a volcano into a glacier" They also edited out a part at the end of this preview where ZZ rolls her eyes. http://weibo.com/p/23044465ff7b4f6927847963ad46fc48b78d0b And replaced it with a scene where she's looking 'lonely' by the window. 

The rest of the episode was entirely structured around showing how ZZ is a 'strong' participant, but everything was placed in her favour. In the first game, the puzzle is the hardest part. Ballooning all the way down is nothing, unless you're afraid of heights like River. Yi Ling did the bulk of the work for the first game while ZZ kept whining about how she was afraid of heights before going ahead. 

In the second challenge with slurping the noodles, Yi Ling tried her hardest and she was the one who won the game. And as niq8803 noted, in the final judo throw challenge, ZZ just saw there while Yi Ling tried again and again and again, and then ZZ took off with the baton even though they were the first and there was no need to rush because the countdown doesn't start until they put the baton in. 

She has no right to act like she did anything. The only partner-like thing she did this episode was agree to balloon. 

Meanwhile, River seemed to be having a blast. I really hope he gets partnered up with Xiao Tian again because they genuinely seemed to enjoy working together. I love how Xiao Tian volunteered to balloon because he knew River was afraid of heights, and how he wiped River's brow. They truly took on the challenges as a team. They both finished the puzzle together, River won the head/suction-cup challenge, and Xiao Tian won the kendo challenge. I also loved the other partnerships in today's episode, Leon and Wei Chen, Ariel and Wang Meng were my next favourites. I'm going to enjoy ep 6 as well before *sigh* we have to see ZZ and River again

On 5/7/2016 at 2:38 PM, littlesame said:

Asia time zone, Taiwan time -

River will live stream through Sina (Weibo's parent company) on his birth date, May 9th at noon time. He will answer questions posted by fans and read the comments. 

In the months leading to his birthday, many fans wanted him to visit the "exclusive chatroom" on the day of, in hope to spend special moment with him. Then this happened. He told the China FC and their fans he will use Sina's public live streaming to chat with fans, surprised many, I for one feel fuzzy warm he decided to be fair making the live streaming available to all of his fans, no "qualifications" necessary. 

Thank you for the announcement @littlesame. going to post this here, if you don't mind.

photo credit: littlesame  (we can't quote photos so i'm reposting littlesame's instructions along with them)

Here are 3 ways you can log on to participate. 

#1 Use Sina Weibo main page, click upper right hand corner to open 发现 then go to the bottom left panel and click on 直播 live streaming to find his live streaming.

erNa9oJ.jpg

#2 Download this IOS app 一直播

UlPPSzO.jpg

#3 Go through this sponsored page to access his live streaming and win gifts

xl6NRD6.jpg

1 hour ago, amyam01220 said:

Rough translation on the video of Bii's birthday message to Baron as shared by ShowBiz: 

Bromance's Dear Chu CHu - Happy Birthday!

"Chu He big brother. It’s your birthday today so I want to sing you a song. (Bii sings happy birthday in Mandarin and then in Korean! :lol:).
0509, that’s a Taurus right? Taurus are very strong, and good that you're also one. I wish you all the best this year and good health, also stay strong, don’t be lazy."

Bii also mentions that Baron will be filming in Korea, so he teaches him some phrases which will be useful in communicating and during filming including “Can you please help me”? He also talks about food: “Chicken in sauce, fried chicken (chicken that doesn’t have sauce, its dry! You know ^^” “topokki = Korean rice cake”, and different Korean beef dishes.

"Finally I hope that the variety show filming goes well, don’t get injured. Your visits around the world means that the flights will be long. I just said this, but please don’t get hurt, take things slowly, have a good time, happy playing, and happy filming. Happy Birthday! Love you!" :wub:

Thank you for the translation @amyam01220  :lol:

Reposting this from Shipper's thread 

:blush:

Posted by @littlesame

Here's a birthday rally for fans who have Instagrams. Please join the international community to wish him a happy birthday by tagging him on his birthday, May 9th Asia time zone, which in Europe (afternoon/night of May 8th) and North/South American (afternoon/night of May 8th) fans can also participate, hashtag #riverchen, #happybirthday & #internationalrise. Help spread the words if you like to participate, the manager said he does read Instagram posts. 

Thank you~ 

:wub:

3 hours ago, chunrren10 said:

Reposting this from Shipper's thread 

Thank you @chunrren. :)

Wishing a Happy Birthday to our man, young master, River/Baron/Chu He/Zifeng! Hoping for a happy celebration today!!!

fmn9HuZ.jpg

aDQA7X6407s.jpg

HOPE THAT MY TWO LITTLE COUPLE WILL HAVE TIME TO BE TOGETHER TODAY! I WISHED THA THEY WILL HAVE TIME TO SEE EACH OTHER AND CELEBRATE HER HUSBAND'S BIRTHDAY:grin:.I KNOW BOTH ARE BUSY....BUT NEED TIME TO COMMUNICATE AND EXPRESS THEIR LOVE SOMEHOW..........NO NEED TO TELL OR PROVE TO THE WHOLE WORLD......I JUST WANT YOU BOTH TO BE HAPPY IN YOUR OWN WAY.........NEVER SEPARATE AND BE STRONG.........BE HAPPY ALWAYS!!!!!:heart:

20 minutes ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Anyone on the live streaming page right now? Is it just me or is his name not there? :S

They didn't specify what time I think @littlesame say noon.

I think you will just have to wait.

If you're going to ask question... Can you please ask any future project with Megan aside from FM.

11 minutes ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@wink I wish I could ask him something but I can't speak/understand Chinese :bawling:

I searched his name on weibo because I thought someone might have posted a link and it turns out that it's at 1pm Taiwan time today! :D Just 30 min left to wait then :P

:blush: Me too!!! That's why I did not bother to download the app!!!! lol

Just be on stand by hopefully later there be many goodies/story awaiting us. here's hoping.:D

28 minutes ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Here's a goodie now! :D Reposting from the Chuyan thread. Showbiz released Megan's message for Baron (and oh my gosh it's the flirtiest thing I've ever seen)

http://weibo.com/p/2304449770aa6154475a5e7fb7c90fb9717d13

ahahahaha! yeah! im shOcked! FLIRT it is! hahahahaha

27 minutes ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Here's a goodie now! :D Reposting from the Chuyan thread. Showbiz released Megan's message for Baron (and oh my gosh it's the flirtiest thing I've ever seen)

First thing first!!! About the video Hyukjaeismine ......I love it......and i know many people will react about it !!!! But i don't give a da_ _!!! She's cute and very refreshing/blooming. I like this kind of  side of her......Not an uptight person but a gleeful young woman:wub:.... She's happy guys and I love her like that !!!!:glasses::heart:

37 minutes ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Just imagine watching her VIDEO with the background sOng of " LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO" hahahahaha!

Archived