[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

pechumori

11 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

13235736_1214998035178381_1659471430_n.j

i think this One??? (not sure) hehehehe!

Yeah, I think I saw picture too. Maybe at the back of that? Haha Maybe it's a mission card from RTW. Just guessing. :blink:

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the show earlier and I agree, this is the best episode so far. River is more relaxed with Xiao Tang as his partner and they work well together. Is it only me or do you also feel as if he is the star of the show? (more air time than the rest. they even showed a comedy skit of River and Xiao Tang) :D

I love the basketball and driving challenge It was exhilarating when they were able to beat the clock. I think the car sponsor, Infiniti was also impressed with River's driving skills. In their weibo account, they posted 3 pictures from the basketball challenge. They showed Ariel and Wang Meng stepping out of the car, while they put up a photo of River on the driver's seat. An excerpt from the caption says "who says cars can not dominate the basketball court?"

6e60dea7jw1f3u64btq09j20xc0m810m.jpg

the other players

Spoiler

6e60dea7jw1f3u5kl83dkj20xc0m87hm.jpg

6e60dea7jw1f3u5kg200fj20xc0m87eg.jpg

they also did a gif of him only with the caption "Racing expert, see the stadium" (River was able to show the speed of their car....great publicity for them)

6e60dea7jw1f3u30228lig209q05gqv5.gif

In order to pass a challenge in this reality game, I think you need a combination of the following: skills, luck, strategy and good communication with your partner. Take for instance the first group that finished the pool challenge. That was Sheng Yi Lun (the one who lost his passport in episode 1) and Pan Xiao Ting, the first ever female professional pool player from China. Even if she was playing on a giant pool table, of course, she knows the right moves to win easily as compared to Joe Cheng and Li Xiao Peng, who got stuck in the game.

Also in that part where they were supposed to make the employees smile, I think River and Xiao Tang had the best strategy of them all, making people smile by taking a selfie with them.

As for the last part, River gets to face his fear of heights again. He kept on focusing his gaze upwards because as we often see in movies or TV, people who have that kind of fear are often told not to look down.

I think the best part in today's results is that despite all that negative publicity, River is now back in the first place of the weibo poll.

@jbying7, no need to apologize. we have been seeing spoilers in the photos and trailers anyway. ^^

I think this would be the prize of the winners. photo from Infiniti's weibo

6e60dea7jw1f1kznm2pwaj20ms23p7nq.jpg

http://star.ettoday.net/news/698064?from=fb_et_star  

dO the hOnors to translate guys cOz my eyes are Bleeding to death with the characters i see (trying to understand but failed) .. hahahahaha!

My caption tO this PhOto

BarOn was like.. "Duh!?! i know you dOnt understand BRUT.. LOLZ"

13173720_1023685604378913_25841173169397

I heyt chu barON i heyt chu! I HEYT THAT I LOVE YOU SO! (wapak!) hahahahaha!

17 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

http://star.ettoday.net/news/698064?from=fb_et_star  

dO the hOnors to translate guys cOz my eyes are Bleeding to death with the characters i see (trying to understand but failed) .. hahahahaha!

My caption tO this PhOto

13173720_1023685604378913_25841173169397

I heyt chu barON i heyt chu! I HEYT THAT I LOVE YOU SO! (wapak!) hahahahaha!

Gosh! Partner!!! What have you done.......ha ha ha! well duh! It's cute:grin:.... You just make me laugh so hard sis!

35 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

My caption tO this PhOto

your caption and that photo @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV...priceless! :D

44 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

they do 'put biscuit in their mouth ,so that they will not feel dizzy and not to puke or something.......ha ha ha! 

that was their challenge @Sheila Marie Green, not to drop that biscuit on the way down.

my rough translation (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Thank you for helping us complete the project splits today, it was tough. Thank you to all our friends who helped along the way.

6fbc4121gw1f3v3utmwt0j20qo0zk1kx.jpg

6fbc4121gw1f3v3uwdo9jj20qo0zknor.jpg

17 hours ago, pechumori said:

your caption and that photo @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV...priceless! :D

that was their challenge @Sheila Marie Green, not to drop that biscuit on the way down.

my rough translation (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Thank you for helping us complete the project splits today, it was tough. Thank you to all our friends who helped along the way.

Hey pechumori :)...no worries ok...actually I don't watched RTW now....sometimes Brutalisk give some clips of the race so....i can have some idea of what is happening about baron for now......what i usually watched is his segment ..the good one...not the one that will give my warm heart into cold one:blush:.....Thank you for telling me that!!!

Archived