[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Hi.. lurker here.. :D

I found out that hot bodyguard (kwak Dong Yeon ) is only 19 today.. made me feel so guilty for having the hots for a kid!! Aiishhhh! 

He doesn't look 19 at all.. the woes of growing old.. 

I'll stick to drooling over Bo Gummy Bear instead.. loving the drama so far.. it's the best one in the Monday Tuesday slot.. :)

Fighting Moonlight!

Kekekeke...I'm watching the last scene of ep 6. At the 00:58:55 mark, Raon's shoe fell off from her foot while they galloped away into the sunset. The scene was to perfect for them to retake.

OK...Monday should come faster because I'm beginning to dissect every scene now. I dunno how many times I have replayed the last 4 minutes of Ep 6. This is a sickness. :D

2 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Kekekeke...I'm watching the last scene of ep 6. At the 00:58:55 mark, Raon's shoe fell off from her foot while they galloped away into the sunset. The scene was to perfect for them to retake.

OK...Monday should come faster because I'm beginning to dissect every scene now. I dunno how many times I have replayed the last 4 minutes of Ep 6. This is a sickness. :D

Dear @mellinadear

This sickness happens once in a blue moon... 

I ran sack all web which can give me the raw drama.. i watch it without sub.. still manage to feel them...

The minute MDBC aired in S. Korea.. i waited.. counting the second on the clock..

After watching the drama.. i still cant satisfy my hunger for seeing the OPTs... i want more scenes of the two...

Later, I searched for MDBC recap by Dramabeans cuz want to know her point of view..

Now i am a sad ahjumma waiting for Monday night to come...

18 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

Your favourite scene, everyone? :flushed:

it's so hard to choose~ there's just so many great scenes but if i must choose, for me below are my top 3 favorite scene. :wub:

1) (ep4) The Scene at the Library 

tumblr_od7c9iH5hb1u89bdco2_1280.jpg

RO finally found out that the guy she met so often are actually the CP. lol 

"Lee Yeong.. That is my name." (i like how he tell RO his name. that line!)

2) (ep4) RO's Dance Scene

tumblr_od7c9iH5hb1u89bdco3_1280.jpg

the scenes are just so beautiful! and i love how RO trying her best to help CP just because she knows just how important that event is for him. she take the risk of possibly getting caught just to save CP.

3) (ep5) The Lantern Scene!

tumblr_od7c9iH5hb1u89bdco1_1280.jpg

CP : It is my wish.. to make your wish come true. (awww~ that line tho! that's so sweet of him!)

Plus the scenery of the scene are sooo beautiful with all the colorful lantern! i love the atmosphere!

3 hours ago, Mymindisblank said:

Aww song jongki wishing mdbc and bogum the best and thankful for us all for loving it! I hope he makes a cameo! :D 

Exactly what I was hoping for! Since Cha Tae Hyun already took the lead!

2 hours ago, honeywell said:

I know I've reached ultimate obsession when I have three different raw version of each episode.  A 1080p and a 720p and then another version for my computer.

You, too? Omo! Omo! Omo! Mine are English hardsubbed 720p and Openload versions! 

@WildDivine69

The DVD usually comes out after the station has successfully sell the drama to international stations..

We have to wait for Korea biggest international customers.. China! 

If the chinese makes a move to fandom MDBC as they done to MFAS.. We can see more of our OTPs and the DVD is around the corner..

Might be..

5 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

Your favourite scene, everyone? :flushed:

My favourite scene will forever remain the dance sequence! I think regardless of what amazing scenes they will continue to show (and there have been many more) I will always love the dance scene! I have never seen any dance sequences of the main female lead in historical kdrama's so I can't help but be in awe of it as it was beautifully executed by kyj and the expressions on both kyj and pbg's faces I just love love love! :heart:

I want another dance sequence!! Lol like the crown prince is dreaming about the girl as he can't get her out of his head and he dreams about her dancing again for him only :wub::blush:

To end the story the cp is not dying but Maybe the end cp and lady hong live ioutside the palace have a twin bec lady hong is rebel daughter she can't be royal consort and cprincess doesn't have a kid with cp and no one can be replace the cp except his biological son she adopt one of the twin and becoming a king. Moonlight drawn by cloud:the untold lovestory of the prince..

nphzNU5.gif

this though! :wub:

I read that owing to YJ's young age they can't show a "sad melo scene" in the drama. I'm assuming it's something explicit as the novel has some steamy scenes (hubba hubbaa) Can someone tell me what this scene is supposed to be about? Sorry if this has already been discussed before int he threat >.<

Gooood Morningggg/Eveningg Chingudeulll, lovely day today, cloudy with a chance of meatball at my place hohoho. I'm delight to announce that we have already gather 37 CRAZY people...I mean COOL people less then 24hours from around the world to raise a Holy Skinship Flag for our beloved MDBC!!  Look at all these super cute stamp that we gather already!! Mwahahaha

pet6_zpsc35mlsjs.jpg

The following people have already been added to the picture:

@moodypie@chocolatepie@mellinadear@myvilvil@genmaikrw@AriaAA@liemkopi@bonuibonui@boyoo4lyf@Bambiina@WildDivine69@Noor IsmahwatiI@Naruto_7th_Hokage@Plummpychan@pyoyong @myutaa @yuuinokokoro @thephamle@nisanadhira95_stv@budzy90@sharsharphee@nataliakay@charliew@chocolatewaffle@Gummy Ting@JexxaS@thea2410@cynkdf@pristineqi@cheekychee@angelineong@darafangirl29@sunlatte@inna75@__jesse@Rin90@Jillia

If you see your name has NO STAMP above, that's because you don't have ANY in your avatar. So people above with no cute stamp plz do message me and send your picture or picture link RIGHT AWAY like pizza delivery method. DELIVER WHILE STILL HOT! If I'm not receiving picture I will choose it for you, and believe me I will choose UGLY ones for you, mwahahaha

All we need now is another truck load of people to fill up the missing spot and we are good to go! Join our NOBLE CAUSE by pressing LIKE button on this post and you will join the NUTCASE above...I mean FUN PEOPLE above! Hmm not sure why the word synonym with lunatics keep lingering on my head since yesteeerdayyyy. Owhh my poor brainnn...

PS Don't quote the picture plz, thank you!

8 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Gooood Morningggg/Eveningg Chingudeulll, lovely day today, cloudy with a chance of meatball at my place hohoho. I'm delight to announce that we have already gather 37 CRAZY people...I mean COOL people less then 24hours from around the world to raise a Holy Skinship Flag for our beloved MDBC!!  Look at all these super cute stamp that we gather already!! Mwahahaha

pet6_zpsc35mlsjs.jpg

The following people have already been added to the picture:

@moodypie@chocolatepie@mellinadear@myvilvil@genmaikrw@AriaAA@liemkopi@bonuibonui@boyoo4lyf@Bambiina@WildDivine69@Noor IsmahwatiI@Naruto_7th_Hokage@Plummpychan@pyoyong @myutaa @yuuinokokoro @thephamle@nisanadhira95_stv@budzy90@sharsharphee@nataliakay@charliew@chocolatewaffle@Gummy Ting@JexxaS@thea2410@cynkdf@pristineqi@cheekychee@angelineong@darafangirl29@sunlatte@inna75@__jesse@Rin90@Jillia

If you see your name has NO STAMP above, that's because you don't have ANY in your avatar. So people above with no cute stamp plz do message me and send your picture or picture link RIGHT AWAY like pizza delivery method. DELIVER WHILE STILL HOT! If I'm not receiving picture I will choose it for you, and believe me I will choose UGLY ones for you, mwahahaha

All we need now is another truck load of people to fill up the missing spot and we are good to go! Join our NOBLE CAUSE by pressing LIKE button on this post and you will join the NUTCASE above...I mean FUN PEOPLE above! Hmm not sure why the word synonym with lunatics keep lingering on my head since yesteeerdayyyy. Owhh my poor brainnn...

@pyoyong dear,

Thanks for adding this souless ahjumma.. 

Forgive me.. i am trying to track my cute avatar from before.. but its gone... uwey...

4 hours ago, honeywell said:

Reading that episode revenues, KYJ wasn't he first choice for the role?  Who was first?  

@EugeneOfJune thanks for the info.  Few things I want to know and you don't have to spoil it in the thread.  Does RO help the prince again like she did with her dance.  The part I'm curious mostly is how the prince finds about her identity and does he fall for her knowing he's a man or woman?  Lastly how long he stays in the palace as an eunuch.  

Can I  answer your question? As far as I can remember there were speculations that Kim Ji Won of DOTS and another actress forgot her name were offered the role but they didn't confirm it and I think denied that there were offers, probably the producers were considering them. Officially, KYJ was the first choice and I was so happy and even PBG fans were happy as I read in his fan forum here in Soompi.

Archived