[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 hours ago, docster6 said:

Therefore, I can stand a separation if Ra On needs the time to convert the rebellious people to start liking CP and explains how gentle Lee Yeung is. If that little girl is spared somehow, she would be another witness of CP's greatness. The palace's new top scholar was also from the streets, perhaps he and fat princess could come to CP's aid in some ways. It appears the top scholar is quite skilled in military manevuers. In my opinion, it was more or less one sided that CP did more to help Ra On in the early episodes. CP overwhelmingly was kind to Ra On. Perhaps the only payback Ra On did was that secret dance to save CP's face. But I feel Ra On with her new power as the leader of the rebels can now repay CP in a major way. So I am looking forward to a tough and beautiful woman, no longer a puppy. She will now be freakin' hot Hong Ra On, someone everyone on the street would admire and every evil politician would fear! If BY, with a mask on a rooftop, could shoot an arrow through a wine cup that the Prime Minister held at his birthday, it wouldn't be that difficult to get rid of a lot of those losers, one after another. CP does not want a shade under Prime Minister Kim's tree because he does not want his feet to be in mud. Please, Ra On, make that happen.

Sorry for cutting your post. It will be nice if the writers went that way...changing Ra On into the head of the rebels and like you said have everyone admire her and make them like CP..

For people that read the novels, how did it go ? Did her identity (female) got discovered in the palace ? If yes what happened then ? And what happened when she learned that she was the daughter of the rebel ? You can PM me please if you can't post it here. I really want to know.

Edited by uripuppies
  • Like 14

Spoiler
5 hours ago, febz said:

InShot_20160923_232839_zpshsbmm9l2.jpg

I think this is the reason for your question. RO as Sam Nom really have the biggest heart because she's accepting the condition to hide her true gender since child, no father, her mom suddenly have to leave her like that. So I would say she's basicly a very bright person. To overcome all the unfair condition that she's been through. She's definitely not a crybaby type.

And all the time she's been with CP mostly her pampered time because CP always cherish her when he's still as SN & especially when CP knew her as RO. That's why mostly her act is not crying like a river but showing that how she was moved by CP love for her. I think show that's kind of act is harder then cry like a river. Because she have to show to the viewer with the emotion in her eyes not with the tears. For me I really salute her for her marvelous emotion act without being too mellow.

But no worries because in the future episode I got a hunch that she's gonna cry like a river :tears:

@febz, what wonderful, you dedcribe about HRO, neverthless she has strong minded  to drove her life ..wide heart like ocean and warmth like flame.....        actually i wait @jilla , posting about Ra on...or i miss the page about her?  But reading your short insight about HRO, quite shocking me...:P with your joke around ,...seriously...you have wisdom inside too....:sweatingbullets:...                                                                The preview still haunting me..see them bantering again, the angt is coming..many problem to solve... The CP life is hard, and RO. don't want their love pressure him to lost his power, hence she is the one make his live meaningful...gosh. my heart....:bawling:

• Like 20

Yeong so wants a kiss in the preview.  Would love it if RO who initiates it.  If ever RO ends up in danger,  I have faith in Hyung Kim.  He'll save her.  I think Yeong is able to save RO from the queen again.  He probably comes up with an excuse why RO has it.

• Like 16

7 hours ago, moonlighsonata said:

I know its sounds like i am a masochistic but I wanted the writer to put a scene where RO is dressing the CP for his wedding. I wanted to see how Kim Yoo Jung and  Park Bo gum going to deliver the scene.

I kind of like that idea too! >.< I also want another dance scene from RO during the wedding banquet. With their superb acting skill we will be bawling our hearts out for sure

• Like 14

I haven't read the novel but knowing how these dramas go, 100% guaranteed this marriage will not be consummated. In a way I feel sorry for Ha Yeon. I don't find her an appealing character but she doesn't seem a bad person and is marrying the CP because she is attracted to him and wants to help him. She doesn't know about Ra On and probably has no idea the CP will totally reject her.  In a way, the marriage is totally unfair to her. If she just wanted power she could have married YS and helped him to become king. For now I don't find her evil but we'll have to see if she changes later.

• Like 13

This thread is flying! At work at the moment and will see how far it goes till I next check in.

Back to the drama. It would be great if Ra On becomes the leader BUT it would also make it more difficult for her to marry the CP. In those days, it would be frowned upon for the Queen to be from a non-noble family. 

The only option is for CP to join her. It would be interesting to see how the writers will make this happen. 

(As long as there is no prolonged separation! He could sneak out every night to see her :sweatingbullets: until they find a way to be together permanently)

Can someone who read the book pm me how the last arc of the story went? I know the writers of the drama have changed quite a few details but the overall story should be going in the same direction.

• Like 21

6 hours ago, uripuppies said:

I was wondering if he would give her back the bracelet

Thank you @Jillia And i really liked all your previous posts as well. They always seem to be on point. Yes..because of MDBC...Got me so hooked that i wanted to participate as well

The title gives me ominous feels.... Feel like crying already.. 

• Like 9

I like your analysis of raon and possibilities of how the story can go. I wonder how the rating will be on monday. Will it be high as we are curious how it unfolds or low as we want to avoid the heart break. Whatever it is , I trust the team ! I only hope the actors willl have enough rest as it seem they are on very tight schedule now. 

The preview only serves to add more mystery on how the story unfolds. Though angsty and sad, I am keen to see how it will be. just another 4 weeks and the story will end. I think I will miss the otp alot and so now I shall just appreciate the show and not be too angsty about it.

• Like 15

5 hours ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

Ya.. I called it first! :P However, I am a gracious person.... NO, I am not going to give Bogummy to you without a fight..  So, let's play --

ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS! :lol:

HAH... you think I'll be back down with your strong fight chingu? After you first dear....

unnamed%201_zpsqtyfdp61.gif

Okay which one is yours? Mine surely not the blue shirt one (I'll decide it after you :P)

• Like 19

1 hour ago, mujay said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@febz, what wonderful, you dedcribe about HRO, neverthless she has strong minded  to drove her life ..wide heart like ocean and warmth like flame.....        actually i wait @jilla , posting about Ra on...or i miss the page about her?  But reading your short insight about HRO, quite shocking me...:P with your joke around ,...seriously...you have wisdom inside too....:sweatingbullets:...                                                                The preview still haunting me..see them bantering again, the angt is coming..many problem to solve... The CP life is hard, and RO. don't want their love pressure him to lost his power, hence she is the one make his live meaningful...gosh. my heart....:bawling:

I think it's because KYJ really nailed it being SM & RO. With her superb act it makes us the viewer easy to watch what kind of character she's been played. Basicly she's a positive character & that's why I like this drama. I'm enough of endlessly tears type of drama because I need to life longer. There're many instalment that need to be paid. That's also my answer for my wisdom, is not that I'm a wise person it just that I need to watch everything positively. Because of that damn instalment. 

So I dunno whether I should be grateful for your compliment or pity you because already deceived by me wkwkwk...:lol::P. Okay let's make it both. Thank you for being deceived by me dear chingu :lol:. Peace yo! 

Yeah same here future episode will be harder. I like intrigue but I dislike it when it have to come along with the gloomy period :(

• Like 22

Premiere Kim is an evil person. How could he control so many people and hire people as his minions to fill his greediness to reign the dinasty. I can imagine he already controlled the King by using him as a puppet. I have a feeling he's actually given him a poison or maybe some drug to make him easily getting a panic attack and more to see delusional things. The King's actually being used by Premiere Kim that's why he barely oppose his advice to reign the dinasty. I feel so bad for him .Losing his wife, friends and i could even say, he will lose his son again.

I feel bad for the little princess because of the trauma she got from Premiere Kim, she got a bad effect from him. She couldnt even speak properly. I wonder if she finally break over and spill the whole story about the Premiere Kim.

• Like 21