[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

Shinhwa's Eric invites 3 lucky fans to the set of 'Oh Hae Young Again'!

Eric_1465275233_af_org.jpg

To thank viewers for his drama 'Oh Hae Young Again' continuously breaking records in viewer ratings, Shinhwa's Eric invited 3 lucky fans to his drama character Park Do Kyung's room! 

In the photos recently revealed by tvN, Eric smiles for the camera with 3 lucky viewers of 'Oh Hae Young Again', gifting them with personally signed scripts on the spot! 

We hope 'Oh Hae Young Again' continues its high viewer ratings streak!

Eric_1465275400_20160607124854_cats_99_2

SOURCE

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ihjj said:

Eric's got such big kissable lips. YUM. He needs a women who can kiss him back COMPLETELY. SHJ's lips are too small for him. I've got a bit mouth. Come at me Eric!!! LMAO!

lol... Perhaps next time with Yoon Eun Hye LMAO!

Just now, PutriSalju said:

But, but, I'm not a fan of YEH. Lol.

I kind of 'hope' Eric's next one will be with one of these ladies: Song Hye Kyo, Lee Min Jung, Shin Min Ah, Nam Sang Mi or Son Ye Jin.

Anyway, I'm rewatching their kisses again for the 100th time.

Good night peeps!!! I'm excited for tomorrow! 

I see some people keep saying that today's episode is Chairman Jung and DKY's mom's wedding but I think it's his 70th birthday...old man looking good for a 70 year old I must admit and still going around getting married LMAO

I think PDK was not ready to properly apologize to OHY and was not ready for the aftermath...I know men can be clueless sometimes to womens emotions...

I noticed some people mentioned here that he said he was sorry what else OHY wanted...just saying sorry is never good enough especially under these circumstances and the impact of what he has done...did he really think OHY would just jump back in his arms after just simply saying sorry? He needs to put himself in her shoes and remember she has no idea about his past, his father or his visions....she only sees him as someone who ruined her wedding because he thought she was POHY...

now back to PDK first he shouldn't of waited too long he would've confessed as soon as he could after he realized their relationship was taking a turn preferably when they went on that trip...Im actually curious as to how he was planning to explain everything to her....

Second he needed to say more than just one word "miane" she needed to hear everything from him...so far he hasnt spoken to her and explain everything HTJ said everything and she realized it...but PDK has yet to explain himself....

that is why she kept asking "how are you sorry"

a proper apology is first saying I'm sorry, second explaining why you're sorry (this needs to be an explanation that you understand that you hurt the other person) third you need to offer a way to attempt to mend/fix the situation, fourth you need to give the person you wronged time to heal on their own time without expectations and to accept any consequences that come with your actions..because its up to the other person now...you already did your part...saying sorry DOES NOT erase things its only one step of the whole equation....

this reminds me of the spouses who abuse their significant others and just say Im sorry and expect their partner to forgive them right away...it doesnt work that way

and that is part of her frustration with him that he barely opens up to her while she has revealed all her vulnerabilities to him...and he just cant bring himself to explain what happened let alone reciprocate...

His apology was supposed to explain everything from his side of the story so OHY can see that although he initially did it because of POHY along the way he fell in love with her and that is why she wanted him to say he loved her.....

This was his opportunity to tell her everything and then tell her please give me a chance to make this up to you...I know this is hard for you to swallow but I want to make this pain go away and just love you....

And then he needed to give her time....but NEVER to turn his back on her after what he has done.....he had no right....

I still love Eric though those sad sexy eyes...I hope he gets to redeem himself soon...heck I hope during this "break" they are having... because I have faith it's just a break and during this time he will have time to figure out what those damn visions mean with the help of his Dr and he will be able to finally open his heart to love....after all we are all going to die anyway and the best way to deal with it is to live freely and love with your whole being because your time is limited instead of spending your last days being miserable.....

I also wonder on the day he decides to wear that outfit with the white shirt saying SURFIN will he know ok Im going to face my death bring it on....hopefully he wont get there and fate will intervene (aka Writer nim and PD nim will give us a different outcome) I also believe that he wont die otherwise they wouldnt keep reminding us of that fact...they would just give us a shock at the end.

2 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

So... are we going to see "I wish to swim into your eyes" lines between them? Hahahaha

But to be honest... Until now I thing Seo Hyun-jin the best Eric's female lead in drama.

The chemistry is no jokes! Jjang!

CjxMVMDVEAAOLts.jpg  

I like all Eric's co-stars, even when the messy stuff in Spy Myung Wol, I still liking his scenes with Han Ye Seul. I think all of them has great chemistry with him. Oh well, maybe exclude Han Ga In :sweatingbullets:

So, the oldie director Jang will have his wedding on the 70th anniversary? WOW!!!

Guest dramacf

Let's get on with the program...repeat after me...

PDK ruined HTJ's business NOT HTJ's relationship with OHY1.

HTJ was the one who ruined his relationship with OHY1 and as a result OHY1's life and confidence in herself. PDK never made that decision for him. HTJ's character was weak so he's unable to tell OHY1 the truth in order for them to face the problem together as a united front instead he masked his weak character with the flimsy excuse of being the noble idiot.

PDK's mom didn't ruin OHY2's wedding, it was OHY2's decision to not talk it over with PDK and instead stood him up at their wedding because her character is weak cos she's used to being treated nicely by everyone around her, she's never learned to adapt when people see through her facade/shortcomings.

Moral of the story don't make decisions when you're not in full control of your emotional faculties cos that leads to very bad decisions with mostly awful consequences.

5 minutes ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

HTJ was the one who ruined his relationship with OHY1 and as a result OHY1's life and confidence in herself. PDK never made that decision for him. HTJ's character was weak so he's unable to tell OHY1 the truth in order for them to face the problem together as a united front instead he masked his weak character with the flimsy excuse of being the noble idiot.

PDK's mom didn't ruin OHY2's wedding, it was OHY2's decision to not talk it over with PDK and instead stood him up at their wedding because her character is weak cos she's used to being treated nicely by everyone around her, she's never learned to adapt when people see through her facade/shortcomings.

Moral of the story don't make decisions when you're not in full control of your emotional faculties cos that leads to very bad decisions with mostly awful consequences.

Agree! I won't blame Do Kyung for what happen to Tae Jin-Oh Hae Young relationship. That was in their hand. And I want blame Do Kyung for what happen to him and pretty OHY relationship either. That was totally on pretty OHY's hands. I blame him on the decision he made when he was totally drunk for that stupid revenge.

Guest loveoppayam

I just re-watched this eps with sub, a lot of things I miss yesterday.

I just pray that today I don't have to cry as much as OHY. I couldn't. I emotionally drained. Only by watching the preview, I already feel sadness and pain, tears automatically out. hu..hu..hu.. 

@Phi if what doctor said was true then eps 17-18 will be more heartbreaking. That's the time PDK wake up from his coma, and resolve everything. If it's true, would it be the 1st Eric's drama with sad ending? (sorry I only watch Discovery of Romance & Another Oh Haeyoung)

If it ends with happy ending I am waiting how the PHY writer-nim solve this complicated situation. 

I am soooooo wiiiittthhhh yooooooouuuuuuu @fountainstripes 

I think rn...both PDK and OHY1 have some issues to solve on their own. PDK needs to get over his perfectionist, afraid to be embarrassed, puts pride over emotions, not totally out there attitude! OHY1 needs to get over her eternal hate for OHY2 and learn to start loving all her "flaws"! I think then, and ONLY THEN, will they be able to get past this whole misunderstanding and accept each other wholeheartedly :)

4 hours ago, Phi said:

now you're being unreasonable just to defense OHY2.  Why should Dokyung contact her any further when she posted a photos of her smiling with another man in Paris and told him to be happy???? 

Oh.. I didn't realize that happened immediately.. like the very next day. my understanding was that she waited and ofcourse nothing came through..  ( considering they broke up a year ago and jOHY broke up a motnh ago so considerable long timeline) my calculations were moe based on thatr

@ All

BTW, on the lawyer - isadora front.. you think its just a tease or are they actually going to explore that bit... i want to see it.. it would be zany!

PS: i do secretly hope that DK knows french.. atleast i will have some example of him being genuinely awesome 

1 hour ago, Ihjj said:

A part of me feels like the writer wants us to think PDK is dying or is gonna be in a car crash. What if those images that we've seen are only PDK's imaginations? Like the Dr imposed those visions in him or something?? I want it to be that way. I want the writers to mislead us into thinking something horrible is going to happen and then enlighten us with something...not so horrible yet surprising and satisfying...Lol. I want a kabaam!!!

I think so. His vision of the accident just his imagination or his illusion. He saw, in his vision, he was lying in the street covered in blood, and he was not able to move only his eyes and mind are still conscious. And at that time he missed her.
This vision is a depiction of the real situation he felt in real life. Where he was not able to say anything other than the words "I'm sorry", he suffered severe injuries represent the feelings in his heart because he missed her so much while she ignored. He's like a dying man.

2 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

I think so. His vision of the accident just his imagination or his illusion. He saw, in his vision, he was lying in the street covered in blood, and he was not able to move only his eyes and mind are still conscious. And at that time he missed her.
This vision is a depiction of the real situation he felt in real life. Where he was not able to say anything other than the words "I'm sorry", he suffered severe injuries represent the feelings in his heart because he missed her so much while she ignored. He's like a dying man.

Isn't that vision in line with his reciurring visions of accident..??

28 minutes ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

THIS...!!!

Thank you for great analysis... :)

CkRyW9KUUAAWOf-.jpg

Guest loveoppayam
29 minutes ago, blademan said:

I think rn...both PDK and OHY1 have some issues to solve on their own. PDK needs to get over his perfectionist, afraid to be embarrassed, puts pride over emotions, not totally out there attitude! OHY1 needs to get over her eternal hate for OHY2 and learn to start loving all her "flaws"! I think then, and ONLY THEN, will they be able to get past this whole misunderstanding and accept each other wholeheartedly :)

I don't think PDK is perfectionist, for work yes, but for relationship I don't think so. He just super cautious. He have lots of thought in his head, he care about OHY, he didn't want her to feel sad (he said it was the reason why he hadn't told her before HTJ told the truth), he love her but he the one who make her broken, who make her cry, who make her feel betrayed.

He is the cause of her pains, from the start. He is the one that OHY trusted but he betray her. He is the one that OHY loved but he broke her. How come he can easily says he loves her after all those circumstances unless he is the truly JERK. If he said the 4 words then he will be no difference with pretty OHY.

It's because he truly loves her, truly wants OHY to be happy, 'LOVE' word doesn't come easily from his mouth. He preserves her heart though he makes her cry too because of it.

This drama really complicated, with complicated emotions too huftt....

7 minutes ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

I repeat that, thank you! 

Whoa i am totally amazed and respect everyone in this thread to speak their mind, theories, and opinion.. This clearly is the result of the amazing actors, a breathtaking story line, and briliant PD nim who made this show so alive.. i dont know if it will get any better than this, surprise us PDnim!

Looking at those lucky fans to get to the filming site AND sitting beside Eric, gosh how i'd kill to be in their position..

I haven't watched Eric's other drama, just seen few clips on yt of Disvovery of Romance and Que Sera Sera. But based on what i've seen, Eric really should consider taking a real villain role, he would be looking smokin' hot with all the stares, evil smirks.. Remember he did once as DK that time he met HTJ as the elevator closing.. He looked sexy af to me! Hahaha

Guest loveoppayam

btw does anyone watched RM with Seo Hyunjin as their guest? she is the straight forward type :D

Please.....please writer-nim,  please don't make HTJ turn evil & becomes the driver who hit PDK out of vengeance. I'm all for PDK & OHY1 but I hope HTJ would still be the man he was before because he is a good man who sees a woman beyond her exterior 

For me the mess started by OHY2. Becos of her selfishness & her arrogance she dump PDK, the man she claimed she loves so much, at the altar. Never once she care nor consider what he might have gone thru, humiliation he has to face, worrying sick abt her, only for him to find out abt her happy & healthy enjoying herself in Paris with another man days after. Sure it was PDK's mom doing but she was well aware his mom hates her & would do anything to break them up. If she truly loves him she shud have confronted him.....yell, scream, argue whatver so things would be clearer between them. Remember wether its pity or love PDK has aways been good to her, aways on her side, never hurt her & she always feels his warmth. OHY2 was too greedy & arrogance that she humiliated the man she claimed she loves just for her wounded pride, and now he has finally moves on she return to cause trouble because she decided she still in love with him & OHY1 is no match for her.

Then of cos the mess got bigger when Dumb & Dumber, PDK & his very own devil advocate JS, decided to take revenge on a certain 'OHY' !!! And JS is a lawyer for heaven's sake......didn't they teach how to do a background check in law school? He can get access confidential info on HTJ business & financial standing, yet he didn't verify OHY D.O.B or the very least her ID/security no?A lawyer didn't even bother to verify his enemy? Yet I can't hate them becos they're adorabe in their own way. And finding out they were wrong they tried their best to rectify the situation & help HTJ out of jail. If OHY & PDK didn't fall in love thing would have been easier.

Both OHY1 & HTJ are both innocent victims, but things happen as it did. I won't blame HTJ hiding the truth from OHY. He sincerely loves her & didn't want to drag her into his mess, so no doubt  he still loves her but on OHY's side, the only way for her to endure her broken hearts, shattered dreams & shredded pride is to move on....and that's what she did. And she met a stranger who's concern abt her well being who also had similar experience& she finds comfort in him. I sympathize withe HTJ, but nobody can reverse time, and OHY has moves on. 

Perhaps their canceled weddings happened for a reason. Both men were abt to marry the wrong OHY. Or perhaps the 2 OHYs were abt to marry the wrong man. I think it wasn't bad if HTJ get together with OHY2 because so far he's the only male who hasn't go gaga over OHY2, who never turn his head a 2nd time when he saw her. So perhaps he can see her beyond skin deep.

I think because I had all day to prepare for a sad episode that when I finally watched it; it wasn't so bad.

I don't have time to write a whole analysis of the motivations for everyone. All I have time to say is I spent half the time admiring the writer and director. That was one complicated episode. There were a lot of human elements in scenes which I normally would have ignored. We all know the drill when the  break up episodes arrive in a  Kdrama. All crying and moping and alcohol etc.

Didn't you appreciate DK's moping scenes?  There was so much support and so much in those scenes. Without the need for a bar scene and copious shots of whisky.  And HY hating herself that much because she wasn't his love or felt that she was a substitute. Now I understand the dress and red fishnet stocking. 

Or the girlfriend who started the whole thing and then went on a rant

I am not a masochist but can I say for a break up episode or a separation part of a drama- it is really well done. It is not to say I am not frustrated but to let me as a viewer, to see the impact of all the misunderstandings.  And yet do it in a refreshing way- that's good writing.

No I am not saying they have arrived yet at reconciliation. In fact I think it will continue to next week. But if they can still move the story forward. And flesh out WHAT everyone actually feels for each other then I am willing to be persuaded. 

I am confident that the writer is capable of making sure DK is able to articulate to HY in the end why he loves her. It's always been a journey trying to unravel DK's feelings. We wiĺl just see how he does it. Because when he finally gets his actions to suit or show his feelings; I have every confidence he will manage to convince OHY he loves her for what she is. And able to tell her so. Because at this point, I can't convince myself logically or coherently how to convince myself why or how DK has managed to separate his feelings of guilt. To show how he loves or why he loves HY.

I mean I know why I love OHY's character. I just want DK to show us why he loves OHY.

Archived