[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This marks the second time I have de lurked to comment (although I'm sure that like myself, there are a lot of shippers out there who continue to check on the forum everyday for news about our couple). A huge shout out to everyone who has contributed to the thread and to all the shippers who continued to believe!! Our ship really does sail itself, never been so proud to be part of this ship. Congratulations to SongSong couple, I have been a huge fan of Song Hye Kyo and am SO happy that she's found her happily ever after...and with none other than Song Joong Ki...someone we all know who will love and cherish her forever. Party time!!!

Oh my goodness guys! I was cautiously shipping these two because my first ship didn't sail at all but I'm so happy I could cry because these two deserve so much happiness. I hope they invite fairy godmother Kim Eun-sook to their wedding. 

22 minutes ago, jl08 said:

"Song Joong Ki has described his perfect woman in a number of ways: someone cheerful and innocent, someone warm like a noona even when she's young, and, most recently, a wise woman. “My perfect type is a wise woman. That’s the most important part,” the actor said at the Descendants of the Sun finale conference." (So what's with all the brouhaha about calling noona?)

"If I get a girlfriend, I won't spill the beans," Song Joong Ki said, "But if I get caught, I'll officially acknowledge the relationship." (A true gentleman)

"My dating style? I learned so much from Yoo Shi Jin." (Bet we fell head over heels in love with Captain Cool's protective ways!)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

BEST NEWS OF THE CENTURY.

CONGRATULATIONS TO SONG JOONG KI AND SONG HYE KYO!

Kudos to Song Song couple for their unwavering love despite all the intense spotlight on their relationship. I give SJK credit for his protective and persistent love for Kyo. How he spoke up for her time and again, despite the odds against him since the K-entertainment industry is all about saying nice stuff. How he stood up for her when all other guys would have hidden behind their cloak and cared about themselves and their image. I need to thank Song Joong Ki for being there for Kyo always, protecting her and shielding her from all the hatred & injustice  Likewise, I believe Kyo has brought sunshine, beauty and innocence to Joong Ki's life - such an elegant, beautiful, unpretentious & caring woman yet childlike and jovial, is a rare find. 

It's a win-win match made in Heaven. 

For us who believe unwaveringly - Let's have a toast and a group hug together in this lovely thread!

For us who protected our beloved couple from the start till the end - we are now rewarded with the best present ever.

For those who have had doubts - it's ok. It's because you love SS too much and your faint heart can't take the rumbles so it tumbles. :)

For those who left thinking that you've been taken for a ride - it's ok. We welcome you back warmly to celebrate this most cherished news.

Because we are Song Song couple's loyal fans. We believe in this beautiful couple and we need to emulate their generosity in caring and sharing.

I am so happy for both of them. Nothing can describe the wait and the anticipation. But the signs have always been there. The NY meetup. The long flight to Sweden for 1 day. The US and Japan escapades. I remember SJK said that if he meets his woman, he'll do what it takes to spend time with her, no matter how busy he'll be. Well, his actions have spoken. We've all witnessed Kyo's heart melted too, when she shocked us all with her participation at his Chengdu FM. We've seen how she managed to bypass all the brouhaha at the airport, breezing her way through when Joong Ki was busy distracting the crowd. Wow. That was admirably planned.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Song Joong Ki is the best guy to take care of Song Hye Kyo. He is the perfect gentleman. She will do him the honor of having his beautiful babies. :) 

Looking forward to more celebrations as their wedding date draws near! Like I said, all's well that ends well. The wait is worth it.

Worth every second of the wait!!! (thank you to the originators of this ship for making a home for all of us!!) :wub:

Hi, first time posting here!

i am very happy to read the breaking news this morning! Very happy for Song Song Couple. I mean after Bali trip, very difficult for them to deny. Maybe they will get married in Bali which is why they went there to arrange for everything ? Congratulation song song couple!

Congratulations SSCP shippers!!!

I'm not a shipper coz I haven't watched DOTS myself, but nonetheless happy for them, and happy for all of you here!!

My one ship has kind of sunk, the other one will probably not set sail for quite a bit of time yet, lol.... So, very happy to see at least there's a ship sailing here! :-D

My chingu, are you still alive or breath properly? :tongue: 

We are all looking forward to this day but to be honest, I cannot imagine it would be this soon. My heart keeps putong putong strongly since I heard the news. 

I like their agencies's announcements, it is synced with our opinion about how cautious and serious our SongSong is with their relationship and so do them, we have earned great fruits with this ship, now let's keep our heads high as we always do, cheers on this moment and those precious memories we have experience together. 

They said they are blessed to meet each other, and so do I. I'm blessed to be on this ship, witness their stories, meet many comrades who have become friends now and gained more belief in love, friendship, comradeship..

Love this ship, I do, I really do <3

I don't know what to say ...

I am speechless ... I am in the state of EUPHORIA ... happiness is an understatement .. what I feel now is beyond happy ..

OMG - I am crying the tears of joy ... you know the moment when we first came to this thread .. I was here when the thread was barely moving - 50 pages or so ... we were so happy back then ... and slowly our thread grew .. we became massive ... and because we love our couple differently we often end up with heated discussion ... we have been through a lot .. though we may not agree on certain things .. but ONE THING FOR SURE ..

THIS IS WHAT WE ALL ARE WAITING FOR ... 

Every SSCP fans - waiting for this day .. and now that our dream comes true - those 'hardship' we faced were so worth it .... every thing that happen for the past 1 year boiled down to this one wonderful event - They are getting married ...

This is the DOT sequel that we been waiting since April 2016 ..

Girlssssssssssssssssss - it's happening ... 

@lynne22   ... We are not wrong to put our faith in him in her and in them ...

It's happening dear .. They are getting married .. 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG]

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

an't find words to express how happy and excited I am right now, not even this excited on my own wedding day ㅋㅋㅋ Now DOTS team, give us to close look on the rooftop's kiss back in Uruk :wub::D
This is the greatest news ever, many times I dreamed that when I woke up I'll hear the news of them getting married, and here it comes today:heart::w00t:
Can't wait for October to come :wub:

OMG.I feel like a proud mom. I ship them sooo much since DOTS. Still remember the days when I was following every single news of them. Checking Kikyo thread every single day or minute precisely, liking their pictures, smiling and giggling alone reading the comments from other Songsong shippers. I'm sooo happy for them. I mean we always believe and knew they were an item despite others critics and all. It's worth the wait. Congratulations to SongSong and all the loyal shippers:heart:. I guess I will smiling like lunatic for this whole day:D:D:D

I AM JUST SOOOO HAPPY SPREADING MY HAPPINESS EVERYWHERE. I AM TRULY HAPPY FOR MY ANGEL GODDESS SONG HYE KYO WHO FINALLY FOUND THIS BEST GORGEOUS MAN SONG JOONG KI. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SONGSONG TWINS!!!!!!!!!

Archived