[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM SO HAPPY!!! I knew this day will come... it's 4th of July here in US but their fireworks is better than here. It's a true gift for those who have patiently waited... Congrats shippers, we made it to the dock... Congrats our most beloved SongSong.... we love you till the end. Now make beautiful babies together, don't waste those beautiful genes :)

Wow! I didn't know that Soompi shippers paradise is the real deal. Most of shippers out there are very grateful for just a date of their couple, but this, a marriage! LOL

It's my first time join this thread, I am a big fan of SJK since looooong time ago. Even tough I dislike DOTS, yet I know that they have good chemistry.

Happy for you guys! Congratulations! Smoooth sailing anyway! :wub:

Been out for a loooong time and coming out just now to send our SongSongCouple my heartfelt...

CONGRATULATIONS! God Bless you both JoongKi and HyeKyo ❤️ as you prepare for the BigDay ❤️❤️❤️

And to all of us here....

Group huuuuuuug! Finally, our ship docked in Forever Island ❤️

OMG dispatch hurry up please spam us with some 400 days of overdue pictures of SSCP!! I want see more!! Omo those pictures released so far proved dispatch is there every step of the way but just couldn't say or release till it's time and now is the time 

finally next time in awards. They can thank their spouse openly 

11 minutes ago, traveler03 said:

when did i know there's something between them: when i started seeing BTS of the. and how they were comfortable with each other. how joong ki is protective of hye kyo and how hye kyo lets her guard down when he's around. they are in a fun set, they treat their co-actors well with respect and still a bit of restraint but when they are just on their own, it's evident they have something special - a special bond. 

when did i know there's really something between them: Baeksang. They were like teens who just can't contain their happiness because they are with each other. the way they look at each other is just pure love.

when did i know they've become so special so to each other: Joong ki's fan meeting in Chengdu and Kyo's fan meeting in November. Considering they're supposed to just be co-stars of a drama which ended in April, the communication should normally have stalled but with them it didn't. In Joong ki's fan meetings, it is apparent he's kind of giving hints that he's off the market. The way he just said "AHHHH" when asked if he's available for those women who would wish to leave their husbands/boyfriends. HAHAHAHA. and when he kind of asked is it's okay for him to marry and his fans said yes. and when kyo posted about his fan meeting adn used the #SongSongCouple. and in kyo's fan meeting, how joong ki fought to be seated with her, hilarious! and the heart warming famous tissue scene when kyo broke down to tears, which kyo specifically posted in her IG. plus the message that there will be good things to come.

when did i know it's serious: Korean Culture Awards. I saw their maturity there. we saw how joong ki always guards kyo in every movement. how they are again looked to have a different world than the other awardees the space between them is virtually not present while they are about two feet away from others. and how in all award ceremonies (SIDA, PD Awards) joong ki never forgets to share the award with hye kyo. 

when did i know it's for marriage: KBS Awards. The way joong ki touches hye kyo, assisting her in going up stairs and hye kyo allowing him to touch her lower back, which is a boyfriend-girlfriend thing. how hye kyo slips her arm on joong ki's when they were about to go backtsage. how they always wait for each other. how their managers are coordinated when they came from different agencies. how they held each other when they won daesang. how hye kyo badly wanted to reach out and comfort joong ki when he started crying during his speech but then they can't hug each other out there. and of course, who could forget THE SPEECH ITSELF. and it didn't stop there.. kyo posted their picture on January 1. who wouldn't think he's special to her?

when did i know the marriage is coming soon. Joong ki's latest interviews (incl. the magazine) when he talked about family. Then Kyo on that same week (or month?) also mentioned she will choose not just love over career but family. and kyo has been seeing her friends recently hehehe it's like people you'd like to talk to when something like this is about to happen

and there's just a lot of skinships we can't deny. hehehe. and the many common friends, kyo getting in his circle and joong ki getting in her circle. 

well of course, there's the NY, HK, Sweden, Bali. but it's not something i can judge on since i didn't see it personally. HAHAHAHA!! 

i might have missed some things here, i'll edit when i remember hahahahha!!!

I had goosebumps reading this 

Have been lurking in this thread for so long.  But there's nothing to stop me now from coming out to congratulate our lovely couple and all fellow shippers!!

I'm just so happy for them!  Wishing them a blissful marriage and happiness they so deserved!! 

Must be the persuasion of SJK to announce this even though BI is set to preview..think all the rumors and barbed remarks against SHK has brought him out to convince SHK to announce their wedding notwithstanding her initial reluctance! 

Yehey! ... CONGRATILATIONS SONG JOONG KI AND SONG HYE KYO... TO SS SHIPPERS congrats also.

It is time to come OUT ..@twtwb ill say thank you for starting this thread.

Everybody is coming out... A REPORT TO YELLOW TIGER has to be filed hahahahaha.

TIME TO PARTYYYYYYY...

Congratulations to the couple!  :wub:

This is real, finally.  As one of those ppl who watched DOTS enthusiastically, this is just like a fairy tale... but it is true.

Congratulations again!  May both of you have blissful marriage.

thank you, DISPATCH!!!! 

they knew how much they'd earn from releasing this but then they kept it the whole time. that just shows how much respect they have for SHK and SJK. and for that you have earned my respect 100 million times. thank you for only releasing statements/news when it come from the agencies themselves. leaving them be allowed them to nurture their relationship far from the public eye. and thank you SJK and SHK for letting us the fans know. 

Archived