[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM SO HAPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I have nothing but pure admiration and love for those who have waited even before DOTS began. I suddenly want to backread this thread from the start. I remember how protective solo SHK fans are of SHK that they too are very cautious when it comes to men around SHK. But most, if not all (because we can't please everybody heh), have softened their hearts to SJK. IT. IS. JUST. SO. LOVELY. 

I made this account for DOTS (hence, the username) and have since shipped these two. I can't believe how much this thread has gone through. From the bickerings to people leaving the thread (that's me btw because of school and also bcos of new dramas that popped out). I admit I lost hope somewhere in the middle of shipping and even accepted it that these two are just reaaaaally good friends. Whenever they have dating rumors, I go back to this thread. Hehe. I keep saying to myself, "What is happening!!! You two are of marrying age already!!!" Then just like that they did not confirm any dating rumor but went straight to confirming their wedding date! I have never felt so happy to be fooled like this. (Don't take that as offensive please haha) AAAAAAHHHHHH

I knew this day would come BUT I AM STILL IN SHOCK. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He came to to her drama set with zo ing sung three times and when he was asked why,  he said that he wanted to see song hye kyo.... 

Song joong ki once said in his interview, he love to date in private, but if they were caught dating, he would not mind telling the truth. He is a man of his word. Worried that song hye kyo will be talked bad by some people he made up his mind to tell to the world that he will take her hand in marriage so song hye kyo will not be hurt.... He never worried about himself, but really cares about her.... How sweet.... 

He has fall in love with her way back but he didn't say it because he knew she would not choose him.... But now his dream has come true... From a fan boy to a lover,  he got it all.... 

Congratulation to you, song joong ki and song hye kyo.... I hope the shippers will be the happiest group of ssc thread to hear about this announcement. We will always be behind the two of you.... You really are a couple written from the star.....!!! Congratulation again....!!!!! 

16 minutes ago, saranghyekyo said:

I cant wait for their photoshoot together in a magz! now that I remember SHK was doing a photoshoot back when she's at Sweden and the magz hasnt even been released yet and SJK was spotted taking flight to Sweden!

which W interview? the one before DOTS? woahh meaning that he has shown interest in her even before filming DOTS?

Eh W Korea just this year 

Hello, it's been along time to greet everyone like this. Receiving congratulation messages
I am more shaken than ever, but I wanted to convey my sincerity.
I recently met a glorious person that made me shine more
Thanks to the love I received it has been a very happy experience for me.
I had a important friend who became my lover who looked and we confirmed each other's heart.
With the start of the new year in 2017. The two of us have made our promises to live together for the rest of our lives.
On the last day of October, 2017, I will have a wedding with Song Hye-kyo.
Due to the sudden news
I think many fans who love me will be much sad.
I wanted to convey my heart to you as soon as possible,
It is not only my own, but also the opinions of the two, so everyone had to be careful in many ways.
I am also about to release the film made with passion and effort of many people.
I would appreciate your understanding if you have insufficient points.
I've heard that life is not a speed but a direction.
Go fast and see the scenery, values and people you have never seen before.. I will walk on my way wisely with my mind that I have learnt from.
I would like you to support me for the value I believe in.
I will keep this mind from now on.
As a great actor, I will live as a stronghold of a family.
Please continue to support the both of us.
Thank you.

cr. JangShumin

AMEN to that! SJK mighty fine!! Glad you met that person in Kyo!! Shows how much he cares for his fans too to explain to them and ask for their understanding. Waiting for Kyo one....

Let me cry a river first! What a timely message from SJK himself 

Cheers to all us!!! Have a toast chingus! 

Best wishes to our lovable KIKYO, really all the best for them!

I have seen our ability to wait....we do only have to behave...though we went through a lot of storms but we have weathered them...  

A sweet ending...:wub::blush::blush:.

But why I cannot insert images, I used to copy paste them but now I can't do it anymore...I did the images from Pablo buffer app and stored them into my PC.

Once again my fellow shippers, GEONBAE!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, saranghyekyo said:

Hello, it's been along time to greet everyone like this. Receiving congratulation messages
I am more shaken than ever, but I wanted to convey my sincerity.
I recently met a glorious person that made me shine more
Thanks to the love I received it has been a very happy experience for me.
I had a important friend who became my lover who looked and we confirmed each other's heart.
With the start of the new year in 2017. The two of us have made our promises to live together for the rest of our lives.
On the last day of October, 2017, I will have a wedding with Song Hye-kyo.
Due to the sudden news
I think many fans who love me will be much sad.
I wanted to convey my heart to you as soon as possible,
It is not only my own, but also the opinions of the two, so everyone had to be careful in many ways.
I am also about to release the film made with passion and effort of many people.
I would appreciate your understanding if you have insufficient points.
I've heard that life is not a speed but a direction.
Go fast and see the scenery, values and people you have never seen before.. I will walk on my way wisely with my mind that I have learnt from.
I would like you to support me for the value I believe in.
I will keep this mind from now on.
As a great actor, I will live as a stronghold of a family.
Please continue to support the both of us.
Thank you.

cr. JangShumin

thank you so much 

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Congratulations SSCP shippers!!!

I'm not a shipper coz I haven't watched DOTS myself, but nonetheless happy for them, and happy for all of you here!!

My one ship has kind of sunk, the other one will probably not set sail for quite a bit of time yet, lol.... So, very happy to see at least there's a ship sailing here! :-D

Please watch the drama.... You'll see how in love they are..... 

4 minutes ago, kikyoamomentafter said:

Please watch the drama.... You'll see how in love they are..... 

Thanks for the recommendation! I never like war-theme dramas/films, thus not interested to check it out. But because of this ship sailing, I just might do so one of these days... :wink:

dispatch posting is really teasing lol they for sure know how to respect our songsongcouple..

ok let me know if someone ady post this here.. i am so busy back to back ig twitter fb lol cant back read here yet hahahah 

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/05/exclusive-photos-of-song-song-couple/

dispatchkoreag.png

Exclusive Photos of Song-Song Couple

Updated July 5th 2017 GMT

2017-07-05_06-26-39.jpg

Yoo Shi Jin comes to life

2017-07-05_06-26-44.jpg

He can not take his eyes off of her.

2017-07-05_06-26-24.jpg

He comes out first

2017-07-05_06-26-27.jpg

Then waits for her to come out

2017-07-05_06-26-32.jpg

Yes, it is Song Hye Kyo that he has been patiently waiting for.

2017-07-05_06-26-57.jpg

The way they say goodbye is different.

2017-07-05_06-26-34.jpg

He is very polite with her.

2017-07-05_06-26-37.jpg

[Dispatch] On July 5, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have announced that they are getting married. On the last day of October, the two will tie the knot.

‘Dispatch’ was certain about their relationship. We spotted the couple on a date. However, we had to be extra careful about reporting it. Because this time it was not just about the dating news, they were serious about each other to consider a marriage.

A source told us, “The two are serious about each other. They are considering getting married.”

If it was just a relationship, we could have proved it with few dating photos. However, when it comes to a marriage, it is a whole new story. We had to be extra careful proving their serious relationship.

Below photos are taken in January in Tokyo. A source told us today after the news of their wedding is released, that Song Joong Ki has revealed his true feelings for her on this date.

2017-07-05_06-26-12.jpg

It is Song Hye Kyo who leaves the taxi first.

2017-07-05_06-26-14.jpg

Followed by…

2017-07-05_06-26-47.jpg

Song Joong Ki!

2017-07-05_06-26-50.jpg

She followed a friend inside.

2017-07-05_06-26-42.jpg

Is this a goodbye for them?

2017-07-05_06-26-53.jpg

No it can’t be..

2017-07-05_06-26-55.jpg

She comes back out to wait for her man.

2017-07-05_06-26-17.jpg

Song Joong Ki.

2017-07-05_06-26-20.jpg

“How did this woman came to me?” (Yoo Shi Jin)

Their relationship started from the drama, ‘Descendants of the Sun.’ The two were lovers then became a husband and wife on drama and now in real life. The couple’s cupids should then be writer Kim Eun Sook and director Lee Eung Bok.

2017-07-05_06-26-30.jpg

Song-Song couple have invited them to share the happy news in June. They did not forget to thank them.

2017-07-05_06-26-22.jpg

Dr. Kang Mo Yeon had a happy ending!

2017-07-05_06-26-59.jpg

Song Joong Ki will only be royal to her now.

2017-07-05_06-27-02.jpg

Congratulations to a happy couple~

dispatchkoreag.png
Copyright©2010 dispatch korea. All rights reserved.

SONG JOONG KI'S and SONG HYE KYO'S HEARTFELT LETTERS TO FANS!

MASSIVE THANKS TO ACE ONNIE FOR YOUR TRANSLATION!

SONG JOONG KI

"Hello. I am Song Joong Ki. It has been a long time since I wrote here. The reason I am writing this letter is to share my sincerity with my fans, wishing to receive your “congratulations” first. I have met the TV drama which glorified me more than ever and I had a wonderful experience through it, thanks to all of your love. After having those wonderful experiences together, I earned this new cherished friend. We confirmed our true love and became lovers.

At the beginning of 2017, we promised with each other that we will share our life together. In order to start our new life, to make up for each other’s shortcomings, and to overcome the life obstacles together, I will marry Song Hye Kyo on the last day of Oct. 2017. Many fans must be shocked by this sudden news. I wanted to tell you sincerely about it, but I should consider other people, including my partner, and families.Thus, I should be more cautious and careful before the announcement. In addition, the new movie is about to be released. The movie was produced by many people’s hard works so that I should be more cautious about my announcement which could influence the shooting crew and production company. I remember the determination I have had since my debut.

Living as an actor, I made up my mind that I would live as an actor who will be much closer and much warmer to his fans, and more beautiful and more responsible person who pays attention to his surroundings and has open mind, rather than as an actor who longs for chasing the fame.

I heard that life is not the ”speed” but the “direction” I will walk on my life slowly but wisely as I learned from you, while appreciating the landscapes, the value and people that I had missed in my previous busy life. I wish you support what I believe. I will take it in my heart and live my life faithfully as a wonderful actor, and as the husband and father of my family. Please support our wonderful relationship. Thank you."

SONG HYE KYO

“Hello, It’s Hye Kyo.

It’s been a long time since I said hello to Sunflower.

I wanted to share a personal message at the place where I’ve connected with my fans since my debut.
You were probably surprised by my sudden wedding news. I understand that you may think I lacked the respect for my fans and that you could have been shocked, but I hope you can understand me with an open heart.

Joong Ki and I were first co-workers who matched well. Throughout the project, I realized that we had similar values and ideas, and I was able to share everything with him.
He was such a good co-worker and friend to me, so we contacted frequently and spent time to get to know each other better.

Joong Ki showed me his self, trust, and his manners for a long time. I thought to myself that it would be good to spend the future with him and I was glad that he could feel my true emotions as well. That’s when I knew that he was the one.

I wanted to let my fans know first about the marriage but since this matter involves more than just me, I was extra careful about it.

I’m nervous and rattled to be announcing the news of my wedding so suddenly but I believe my fans will support me. Please continue to love and trust my choices as you have until now. I thank all of my fans once again for being patient and waiting until I spoke up.

I am no longer one person but two people now, I will take this opportunity to live better and be more conscious of everything around me.

Please give me your blessings. 
Thank you.”

----------------------------------

Source: Koreaboo, ACE Onnie

----------------------------------

Back to you later comrades when I get out of my tear mess!!! HUGS!!!

Archived