Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

I never doubted this couple. I doubted that they will reveal it. But not until now!!!!! They don't know me  but i truly love them so much and i'm still crying in happiness now TTATT♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ This ship  has the happiest shippers in the world right now!!!!

And just want to say thank you to all shippers in this forum who shared precious information for all of us. Let's continue this forum to be alive until they got lovely family, cutest children, playful grand children, until forever~~~♡♡♡

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

I can feel it ... since april 2016 ...

But we never really openly talked about it since we didn't want people to label us DELULU ... 

Hello nice to meet you on this thread. What happened in April 2016 that convinced you SSC was real?

• Like 6

Congrats to the SongSong couple and this thread. Had a hunch when there were news about SJK buying a big house that he was ready to settle down. Happy to have confirmation not just of dating but a marriage date. Daebak! They're beautiful people and hope for all the best. :wub:

• Like 14

Everything about relationship one can learn from the two of you. Your fairy tale romance with a fairy tale ending is truly inspiring. It would be so wonderful if all of us had your good fortune, but in the meantime, thanks for letting us shippers and fans  be a part of your love story.

May each day be more beautiful than the one before it. May your love for each other grow stronger as you get older. May you find yourselves still holding hands and basking in each other’s love when all that is youthful and impermanent have faded away. Congratulations SongSongCouple on taking this leap of faith.

I was literally crying while reading the news.  Congratulations to us all shippers, comrades, chingus and fans, we made it!  Love you all.

• Like 15

Woke up to the best news EVER!!! I cried and was trembling when I found out. Soooo happy for the Song Song Couple!!! I was just waiting for them to confirm their relationship. They did something better. Excited to see their wedding pics!!!

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, Eppy said:

Everything about relationship one can learn from the two of you. Your fairy tale romance with a fairy tale ending is truly inspiring. It would be so wonderful if all of us had your good fortune, but in the meantime, thanks for letting us shippers and fans  be a part of your love story.

May each day be more beautiful than the one before it. May your love for each other grow stronger as you get older. May you find yourselves still holding hands and basking in each other’s love when all that is youthful and impermanent have faded away. Congratulations SongSongCouple on taking this leap of faith.

I was literally crying while reading the news.  Congratulations to us all shippers, comrades, chingus and fans, we made it!  Love you all.

Crying again :bawling: this is beautiful chingu, thank you for articulating what every shipper wishes for the both of them :bawling:

• Like 11

ya the way SJK always looked at her I know something is real!!!! And the way he always protect her when she was beside him... please treak SHK well!!!! 

• Like 17

Omg. After so long, l'm back at this forum. Guys, our dream ship actually is building into a freaking real ship and damn, it's gonna sail to the most beautiful place. Goshhhh I'm so excited hearing the news and the best news to hear when I have to wake up so early to catch an early flight. The songsong couple is trending in twitter by the way. 

I'm actually greatful to have this place to vent. 

• Like 15

It feels like we're having a grand reunion chingus! so happy to see familiar names especially the pillars of this page. i joined around page 300, we've been in a crazy roller coaster ride. this is the most wonderful ship ever!, i am actually happy and contented with what they have showed and shared with us, with or without confirmation, whether they end up together or not. i am happy with the sscp craze during and after dots. BUT NOW? OMG! This is what every shipper's dream, OURS BECOME A REALITY! a big fat hug to those who keeps the ship sailing, active or not WE ARE ONE! 

• Like 12

Aww... Been waiting for some time for me to change from calling them Mr Song n Ms Song to Mr and Mrs Song-to-be! BIG CONGRATS! Can't wait for more sweet revelations from dispatch, plus insider scoop from perhaps LKS, YAI and JIS... JK sent surprise food truck for HK photoshoot? Seems like it is his unique of sending ala ala flower bouquet to his beloved. Haha... Please dont forget about the twtwb visit and women store fateful meeting ya, im hoping to hear more on it, lol..

For the meantime, these are my favourite dispatch shots, as of now kkkkk...

Edited by kyooo929
  • Like 18

OMG, don't know what to say. I am so happy. They are getting married this October 31. We are so blessed ssc. Wish them all the best and i will be here always to support them.. 

• Like 9

its been a while since the last time i visit this forum :)

woke up with a wonderful news about our fave couple :)

atlast the long wait is over seriously were just wishing for  the confirmation of their relationship but look wat they gave us a wedding announcement (i know everyone are not expecting this)

to my 1st ever kdrama otp, to the very lovely couple, my songsong couple chukahaeee reading news about the wedding all over the social media cant contain my happiness my fan girl :heart: is on a cloud nine :)

to all the shipper here thank you and lets enjoy this moment *cheers*

cant wait for the big day "WEDDING DAY" :heart:

• Like 14

Congrats to the Songsong couple. So happy for them.

Like to ask something....came across some articles that wrote differently...did they fall in love and start dating during filming DOTS (2nd half of 2015)? Or before that (one article said before...but might be mistakenly think as before airing the show (early 2016)?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-reported-to-have-been-dating-while-filming-for-descendants-of-the-sun

Vs

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/real-story-on-how-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-fell-in-love/

If it is during....i can't help thinking of destiny and fate...the male role was turned down by a few actors before SJK took it. So they are also "matchmakers"? Haha.

And the show (just watched a repeat chinese-dubbed in may)...the 2 chars  weren't bothered by families, love rivals, wealth differences etc (as in other dramas) but by their jobs esp the guy's...which correspond abit to real life concerns of celebrities dating celebrities.

Lastly this great news also give hope to other shippers...maybe sometimes it is not yet the right time but eventually will hear good news too.

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, kyooo929 said:

Aww... Been waiting for some time for me to change from calling them Mr Song n Ms Song to Mr and Mrs Song-to-be! BIG CONGRATS! Can't wait for more sweet revelations from dispatch, plus insider scoop from perhaps LKS, YAI and JIS... JK sent surprise food truck for HK photoshoot? Seems like it is his unique of sending ala ala flower bouquet to his beloved. Haha... Please dont forget about the twtwb visit and women store fateful meeting ya, im hoping to hear more on it, lol..

For the meantime, these are my favourite dispatch shots, as of now kkkkk...

why SJK salute and bow 90 degree?

• Like 6