[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I don't have much words anymore.

Congratulations to our couple, and to you all dear loyal shippers. We make it! We believe what we believe, and thats not a dream.

Lets dance, guysss.

I am a trully happy shipper.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the malicious comments that it's a shotgun marriage...you guys just hit a NEW LOW....even if you don't wish them well, saying that is so disrespectful to uri Song Song couple because you are suggesting that you actually think Song Hye Kyo would go to the altar with a baby bump in Oct?? If she is pregnant, it would be now and not Oct!! Go figure and use common sense before jumping 

haha moving on, he not only appeared at the photo shoot for Kyo before Dots, people saw him there during her W Korea interview too..haha yes the very same interview where people get so psyched up about her answers...no one seem to pick up her clue at all and choose to interpret it every other way...let Kyo take the lead and the rest will follow 

I'm watching a fireworks show since it's July 4th in the USA, and it reminds me of SSC. They always have real fireworks between them. 

It would be nice to have their dating timeline clarified. I think it started before SJK was discharged from the military. 

5 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I am thinking come oct when the D-Day happens, how many people need Doctors by their side? When so many pictures or videos of the dream wedding surface, everyone would be grasping for real air 

I also want to truly congratulate Song Joong Ki for you won the heart of Korea goddess Song Hye Kyo after some 400 days of romance! Not a mean feat but you did it boy cos for her to marry you is not as simple as saying let's go to Bali together!! You must have proved yourself well that you are the man that she would entrust her life to!! And I am so proud of that fact!! I am so ready to welcome Song babies! 

Most importantly, SSCP didn't just admit to dating...they went straight to a wedding announcement 

~so fast and furious~ME LIKES~~

I knew it all the way they won't admit that they are dating. They will only announce their BIG day.

OMG.

i've genuinely believed that this couple was real, but this news is too much of a shock and too good to be true that it's so hard to comprehend. but i am SO SO HAPPY and EXCITED for them. they deserve the best and i can't wait for these two beautiful people to get married!

Congrats all shippers!!! I am still in shock as I woke up with all the great news and updates! 

I have to say SJK is so right for our Kyo, he worry that the Bali news will hurt Kyo. Therefore, he ask all the official who works with him for permission of the announcement. He is so professional and respectful but firm about he wants to protect their relationship.

this is a beautiful relationship, they will be the most respected celebrity couple in Korea. Just see how Dispatch protect and respect our SS!

i am still in shock of this news and way to go JK! Best wishes SS!!! Can't wait to see both of your happy face in Oct!!!

cheers!!!!

12 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

To the malicious comments that it's a shotgun marriage...you guys just hit a NEW LOW....even if you don't wish them well, saying that is so disrespectful to uri Song Song couple because you are suggesting that you actually think Song Hye Kyo would go to the altar with a baby bump in Oct?? If she is pregnant, it would be now and not Oct!! Go figure and use common sense before jumping 

No need to feel aggrieved over these nonsensical comments...simply a major case of sour grapes and jealous  non-fans who try to take away this joyous day for us shippers..The more they try to come up with snide remarks, the more we should express our joy and overflowing mirth that our ship is moving closer to the end point in every way come 31 Oct'17! Whoopee! Take that, sour grapes! 

4 minutes ago, snoopy18 said:

No need to feel aggrieved over these nonsensical comments...simply a major case of sour grapes and jealous  non-fans who try to take away this joyous day for us shippers..The more they try to come up with snide remarks, the more we should express our joy and overflowing mirth that our ship is moving closer to the end point in every way come 31 Oct'17! Whoopee! Take that, sour grapes! 

No doesn't affect me anyway. I just wanted to tell them how dumb their thinking can be? LOL 

and not to mention how disrespectful and judgemental to think this of SSCP 

I'm so happy for the best news ever.....so happy for kyo finally getting married to a sincere and wonderful man:wub:

i'm not writing this in dreams right? Even so, please dun wake me up

Came out of lurkdom to say OMG! Congratulations to the couple and to the shippers for believing :)

I had such a terrible, terrible morning trying to get my child ready for school and this auspicious news came at such a good time for me :tongue:  Left me in such great joy for the couple! It seriously feels as though my good friends just announced their marriage!

From now till their wedding, I can't wait to see if SHK will show up at the BI premiere, what her wedding gown will be like, where they will honeymoon, if SJK will finally appear on SHK's IG....

Off topic, I saw on IG how some jealous haters thought SJK looked better with their other ship (MCW). I want to stick my tongue out at them and go HAH! At least ours is real!!!!

(another thought: i've been staring at the Dispatch photos - SJK smokes? Not a diss - just observation :) )

YAY EVERYONE!

I cant wait for their photoshoot together in a magz! now that I remember SHK was doing a photoshoot back when she's at Sweden and the magz hasnt even been released yet and SJK was spotted taking flight to Sweden!

36 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

he not only appeared at the photo shoot for Kyo before Dots, people saw him during her W interview too..haha yes the very same interview where people get so psyched up about her answers...no one seem to pick up her clue at all and choose to interpret it every other way...let Kyo take the lead and the rest will follow 

which W interview? the one before DOTS? woahh meaning that he has shown interest in her even before filming DOTS?

Guest Tinkiebell

Congratulations, you guys. Some of you have persisted for a long time despite some chaotic moments in this thread. The reward is not only a dating news, but a wedding news. Again, congrats!

Also wishing the Song2 couple to have a hassle free preparation of the wedding and a blissful marriage life together.

Hello everyone..its my first time writing here,but i hve been silently reading n following  this page from last year.."Heartiest CONGRATULATIONS TO SONGSONG COUPLE". .Am really happy to hear this news..i wish both of them all the happiness in life..I hve always remembered them in my prayers and am so thankful to God for answering our prayers...LOVE YOU BOTH SONGSONG couple..                                              and Thank you to each and everyone who keeps updating news about them from page1 till now...thank you guys for all your contributions..love you all so much..lets continue to pray and support them and wait patiently for the big day(31 oct)

i love that SHK and SJK told so many close friends and coworkers about their relationship and not ONE person revealed it to anyone (with the exception of MBC) . this shows how much their friends and coworkers respect them and truly wish the best for their relationship. 

Archived