[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I woke up today thinking this will be any normal day. I wished that I didn't have a lot to do at work. I was excited for the local musical production I'm seeing this weekend. And then...

I am truly shell-shocked. Something we all knew was coming (wink) but you have to admit, something we weren't really prepared for. I am just truly, genuinely happy for the both of them. And I'm so proud of everyone here for not giving up even when times get tough. 

And now, time to hand out the "I told you so"s to the haters... :wink:

Countdown to oct. 31 starts now! 

This is my first post

Omg i'm really happy for songsong couple. I can't handle it since this is my first time of shipping a korean couple. I know i can believe on them i know they are mean to each other. And now, all we are waiting for is something worth waiting for. 

OMO I STILL CAN'T HANDLE THESE KIND OF FEELING. FINALLY GUYS:wub::wub::wub:

No matter how long it takes, true love is always worth the wait -unkwn

CONGRATULATIONS FOR EVERYONE HERE AND FOR OUR BELOVED SONG JOONG-KI AND SONG HYE-KYO OF COURSE:blush: all the blessings, love, and support are officially for them

Sorry for my bad english guys xoxo

17 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Congrats to all of us our pain stress and long wait is paid off again guys congrats to all of us and to our couple God is Good

Chinggguu you're here! Just wanted to give you a virtual huuug! I'm happy to see you here :wub:

19 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I am thinking come oct when the D-Day happens, how many people need Doctors by their side? When so many pictures or videos of the dream wedding surface, everyone would be grasping for real air 

ME!!! I don't think I've ever been this happy for any celebrity before, esp for Kyo :bawling: what she has been through (all the hating and bashing!)- that woman deserves all the happiness in the world :wub: Over the moon that the man is Ki :wub: I cannot stress how thankful I am to have found this ship. My daily pick me up, never once failed me :wub: thanks to all the beautiful chingus in this thread! Omg I'm talking too much :lol:

Waking up and find this news is like the best way to waking up ever. Im soooo beyond happy reading this. OH MY GOSH!!

Congrats Song Song Couple. And thank you. You guys finally answered our hope. :bawling::bawling:

And to all comrades. Group hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

Now let me back in the corner and cries.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj6pMVovjg-a5nZlLhHc52cd2d0a73ef16c0c4736ef958b5f4d6f.jpg

Congrats to everyone on this thread and most of all to this amazing couple who not only inspired the world with their drama but continue to inspire the world with their LOVE...

DOTS could sure use your help please honor this couple and their amazing work together by taking the time, only a few moments to vote for Descendants Of The Sun in the Soompi Best drama contest. Found at the top of Forums.   Last time I checked I think it only had thirty something votes and together with this thread and the DOTS Drama thread there were over 1,000 followers together....  I think we can do much better than 35 votes I hope you will join me in thinking that too!!!!  :wub:

Congrats SongSong shippers! I like the couple to be together too! Saw the news on koreaboo this morning and was hoping it will be a real news and turns out true! Congrats SongSong couple on their nuptials! Saw the news on Bali and sort of guessed it then but didn't expect it to be within this year! 

waiting their exclusive pict in detail lol

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/05/song-song-couple-wedding-announcement-in-october/

dispatchkoreag.png

Song-Song Couple Wedding Announcement in October

Updated July 5th 2017 GMT

2017-07-05_00-25-23.jpg

[Dispatch] It is official. Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki are getting married. Their agencies, ‘Blossom Entertainment’ and ‘UAA’ made the official announcement on July 5.

The Song-Song couple are getting married on October 31. Their agencies said, “Please give warm blessings for their beautiful future together”

2017-07-05_00-25-20.jpg

They also shared the reason for not disclosing their relationship sooner. “Marriage is about just about the two person it also involves both families and for that reason we had to be careful about the situation.”

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki starred together in KBS drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ in 2016.

2017-07-05_00-25-26.jpg

<Full Statement from Blossom Entertainment & UAA Translated> 

First and foremost, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to both Korean and international fans who have give love and support to Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. Also, we ask for your kind understanding on this sudden news.

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have decided to get married on October 31. Marriage is about just about the two person it also involves both families and for that reason we had to be careful about the situation.

For this reason, we had to be careful about the situation until the wedding was confirmed and now we can share the news.

Once again, we ask for everyone’s kind understanding.

Also, please give warm blessings for their beautiful future together. Two actors will share the news with fans individually.

Thank you.

Blossom Entertainment & UAA

2017-07-05_00-25-13.jpgTAGRAM

dispatchkoreag.png
Copyright©2010 dispatch korea. All rights reserved.

when did i know there's something between them: when i started seeing BTS of the. and how they were comfortable with each other. how joong ki is protective of hye kyo and how hye kyo lets her guard down when he's around. they are in a fun set, they treat their co-actors well with respect and still a bit of restraint but when they are just on their own, it's evident they have something special - a special bond. 

when did i know there's really something between them: Baeksang. They were like teens who just can't contain their happiness because they are with each other. the way they look at each other is just pure love.

when did i know they've become so special so to each other: Joong ki's fan meeting in Chengdu and Kyo's fan meeting in November. Considering they're supposed to just be co-stars of a drama which ended in April, the communication should normally have stalled but with them it didn't. In Joong ki's fan meetings, it is apparent he's kind of giving hints that he's off the market. The way he just said "AHHHH" when asked if he's available for those women who would wish to leave their husbands/boyfriends. HAHAHAHA. and when he kind of asked is it's okay for him to marry and his fans said yes. and when kyo posted about his fan meeting adn used the #SongSongCouple. and in kyo's fan meeting, how joong ki fought to be seated with her, hilarious! and the heart warming famous tissue scene when kyo broke down to tears, which kyo specifically posted in her IG. plus the message that there will be good things to come.

when did i know it's serious: Korean Culture Awards. I saw their maturity there. we saw how joong ki always guards kyo in every movement. how they are again looked to have a different world than the other awardees the space between them is virtually not present while they are about two feet away from others. and how in all award ceremonies (SIDA, PD Awards) joong ki never forgets to share the award with hye kyo. 

when did i know it's for marriage: KBS Awards. The way joong ki touches hye kyo, assisting her in going up stairs and hye kyo allowing him to touch her lower back, which is a boyfriend-girlfriend thing. how hye kyo slips her arm on joong ki's when they were about to go backtsage. how they always wait for each other. how their managers are coordinated when they came from different agencies. how they held each other when they won daesang. how hye kyo badly wanted to reach out and comfort joong ki when he started crying during his speech but then they can't hug each other out there. and of course, who could forget THE SPEECH ITSELF. and it didn't stop there.. kyo posted their picture on January 1. who wouldn't think he's special to her?

when did i know the marriage is coming soon. Joong ki's latest interviews (incl. the magazine) when he talked about family. Then Kyo on that same week (or month?) also mentioned she will choose not just love over career but family. and kyo has been seeing her friends recently hehehe it's like people you'd like to talk to when something like this is about to happen. oh and the property which Joong ki bought recently which Blossom didn't deny. they just said it's a personal purchase. something they don't meddle with.

and there's just a lot of skinships we can't deny. hehehe. and the many common friends, kyo getting in his circle and joong ki getting in her circle. 

well of course, there's the NY, HK, Sweden, Bali. but it's not something i can judge on since i didn't see it personally. HAHAHAHA!! 

i might have missed some things here, i'll edit when i remember hahahahha!!!

@melleri sorry to have left you alone and crying. hahahaha. we gotta get the others back here. great to see old faces back! hi, @alleverything

@hclover96 k, this is worth returning to!

To everyone on the thread: CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks to many of you who stayed the course and didn't get shaken! This ship has the best shippers! :D I'm glad to be in great company! Thanks for keeping the thread alive even during quiet times. It's great to have new folks here, getting this ship moving!

We owe part of the happiness on this thread to sigang, so, a shout-out to @SSulleim

Anyway, I hope everyone will continue to have a great day/night! Keep the celebratory posts coming!

1 hour ago, SSK1 said:

Guys when was THE moment you thought - hey. this couple are dating or what? 

for me, the drama. 

Too convincing. The looks. too real. 

I had suspicions while watching the bts for DotS because I've never seen either of them look so utterly smitten and like no one else was even in the room...and then when she came to SJK's fanmeeting I was even more convinced. He couldn't keep his hands away, and she looked like she couldn't stop smiling if she tried. But honestly, the turning point for me was when we recently found out he'd bought another home that was so huge - that, following on all the recent rumors of them traveling together, made me think he was for sure getting ready to settle down! I'm so glad I wasn't wrong!!!!!

Archived