• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/16/2016 at 0:18 PM, valsava said:

I think KKT option should be to meet someone new and start anew as for GW his lover was his mom and when he thought he needed another it's like what the singer prince said you need another lover like you needed a hole in your head.. @badsmuler Gwang Woo holding that gun top his head is fit for him he's to be pitied because he never gave himself a chance at life without decite thanks to his mom..

Lets face it KKT and OSY have emotional ties that go so far back. Let us not forget that although OSY and her brother were erased from his memories, he fell in love with her again.  Therefore, my question is, will KKT be happy with someone else, or will they just be a bed-warmer?  I am rooting for KKT, he has gone through so much in his life,the death of his parents and aunt, the theft of his inheritance, blindness, homelessness, a bullet in his brain, and possible blindness again, give him his revenge and the girl he loves also.  Now if once they get together again, he becomes blind, that will be punishment enough for her. 

Ratings ( Nationwide ) 9/21/2016

1. Moonlight Drawn By Clouds ( KBS2 ) : 21.3 % ( - 0.7 % )  -------------> Ep. 10

2. Monster ( MBC ) :

Ep. 49 :  12.1 % ( + 0.7 % )

Ep. 50 :  14.1 % ( + 2 % )

3. Scarlet Heart Ryeo ( SBS ) : 6.2 % ( - 0.7 % )  -----------------------------> Ep. 9

Credit : http://www.segye.com/content/html/2016/09/21/20160921000260.html?OutUrl=daum

Congrats for the ratings...KJH and SYR tandem are proven over times...their projects together always get good results because basically Korean viewers and International fans love these two... :heart::heart::heart:

Too bad the SW-Nim didn't use those advantages and their potentials wisely...For a 50 episodes drama, Our OTP only get 1 passionate kiss and 1 lip kiss ?????? When other dramas out there got 4-6 hot kissing scenes for only 16-20 episodes...What a joke !!!!! LOL LOL LOL :angry::angry::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Monster (Ep 49+50 - Finale)

20160920_1474383090_21179600_1_99_20160920235405.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-20%2Bat%2B4.31.45%2BPM.png

tv Report - Naver: 'Monster', Park Ki Woong dies while saving Sung Yuri 'sad love' 

1. [+701, -9] Aigoo Park Ki Woong-ssi, he died in 'Gaksital', he died here too ㅠㅠ But his characters are cool

2. [+514, -15] Writer, why did you kill Gun Woo? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+291, -3] Ki Tan lost his eyesightㅠㅠ

4. [+234, -18] Sung Yuri and Park Ki Woong's acting was touching

5. [+71, -1] I hope that death penalty is not only implemented in dramas but in reality as well

6. [+64, -1] As expected from the writers of 'Empress Ki'... Another killing spree again this time~ Why do you always cut off the the string of hope and end your dramas in tragedy?!! From Wang Yoo to Do Gun Woo..!!

7. [+72, -4] Kimura Shunji died again

8. [+70, -4] Poor Gun Woo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ At least he protected Soo Yeon till the end ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

201609202304771160_57e1521cd65d1_99_20160921002004.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-20%2Bat%2B4.39.07%2BPM.png

Osen - Naver: 'Monster', Kang Ji Hwan ♥Sung Yuri, Park Ki Woong's sacrifice and open ending 

1. [+1,474, -47] To everyone who created and watched 'Monster', thank you for everything. The acting was jjang!!!

2. [+1,330, -45] Is it because it was a 50-episode drama, but it'll linger on me for a long time. Good work

3. [+1,089, -46] What should I watch now that it's over?...

4. [+988, -40] Poor Oh Soo Yeon, the writers could've at least given her a good ending... the open ending is such a shame

5. [+443, -18] They really need to give Jung Bo Seok the Daesang this time around, he should've won it when he was in Giant, he's long overdue for one. His acting is splendid, he gives his all in every drama, I can't believe he's not won one yet when people like Han Hyo Joo, Joo Won, Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun and Jang Hyuk all won before him

• Guest changed the title to [ Drama 2016 ] Monster 몬스터
Guest my2centsworth

OK.....folks it officially over ! Set up last night to watch the live stream.....didn't get to bed till after 5 a.m. and even then couldn't fall asleep.  So here I am almost 12 hours later and almost...I say almost  to watch with subs. Part of me doesn't want to because then it will be officially over for me !  So here goes......haven't read any comments yet and will upon my return. Have to say watching live stream.....I come to the conclusion that the writers had to have made some serious changes before the last esp aired. And right now, they make me feel like they couldn't come to agreement between themselves as to how to end this drama. I will accept the ending, but not please with it. I think these writers have so many successes with their dramas that they took it for granted that this one would be too. Too many changes and mistakes with this ones......not all the writers fault, but they seemed so set back with them that they weren't prepared and didn't know where to go with it. Writers.......take a long vacation before starting another project. And a suggestion from a net viewer........next time....think things through better and maybe try some different stars to add some new variety to you next drama. Not that I didn't like this cast....I loved them. I started with this drama. Rode the roller coaster and stay with it till the end. I swallowed the bad parts and praised the good ones. Just there seem to me more bad than good. One piece of advise to the writers.....NEVER.....NEVER...again change boats in mid-stream. That is.....your characters personalities changed mid-stream and that was a complete "drama changer" .  Your devoted viewers, like me didn't like that.

Enough of this....going to watch with subs and will return. Please don't get upset over my words......I sometimes just have to say what is on my chest.  :mellow:

23 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

OK.....folks it officially over ! Set up last night to watch the live stream.....didn't get to bed till after 5 a.m. and even then couldn't fall asleep.  So here I am almost 12 hours later and almost...I say almost  to watch with subs. Part of me doesn't want to because then it will be officially over for me !  So here goes......haven't read any comments yet and will upon my return. Have to say watching live stream.....I come to the conclusion that the writers had to have made some serious changes before the last esp aired. And right now, they make me feel like they couldn't come to agreement between themselves as to how to end this drama. I will accept the ending, but not please with it. I think these writers have so many successes with their dramas that they took it for granted that this one would be too. Too many changes and mistakes with this ones......not all the writers fault, but they seemed so set back with them that they weren't prepared and didn't know where to go with it. Writers.......take a long vacation before starting another project. And a suggestion from a net viewer........next time....think things through better and maybe try some different stars to add some new variety to you next drama. Not that I didn't like this cast....I loved them. I started with this drama. Rode the roller coaster and stay with it till the end. I swallowed the bad parts and praised the good ones. Just there seem to me more bad than good. One piece of advise to the writers.....NEVER.....NEVER...again change boats in mid-stream. That is.....your characters personalities changed mid-stream and that was a complete "drama changer" .  Your devoted viewers, like me didn't like that.

Enough of this....going to watch with subs and will return. Please don't get upset over my words......I sometimes just have to say what is on my chest.  :mellow:

@my2centsworth I couldn't agree more this drama could have been really good but for me it went really bland after ep 31..  I haven't watch the sub version but did watch live and from the last two episode it really didn't go out with a bang..

Guest my2centsworth
18 hours ago, valsava said:

I sware BIJ needs to rot in hell

After watching live stream.....BIJ is doing just that. A real coward this man was. Always stepping on others and never took responsibility for his crimes. He died alone and went to hell. This was one part that that writers did a superb job with. His death was way over due but yet was very difficult for me to watch.  Think this had to be a first for kdrama. Can't recall ever seeing a character being killed of this way.  Kudos to the writers for that scene. But surprised to see it.

Guest my2centsworth
17 hours ago, badsmuler said:
  Hide contents

- HJM wins with 41.3 %

- BIJ is crazy now and he's attack HJM's rival...LOL

- Gun woo watch it from TV

- KKT and Sec Moon come to congratulate HJM

- UNDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...KKT got vision blur again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kwang became President of Korea.....this was unbelievable. See two things here......1. Tells me people should think twice about voting for anyone that is going to represent their country, whether in a drama or real life. 2. Elections are around the corner in America and it blows my mind that this country can't find two better people to run for the office of President of the United States.  In real life....disappointed in our the government system works bot her in the U.S. and in any country. In this drama with Kwang getting elected, reminded of those who are running for that same office here in America........I have to ask myself, where have all the good people gone?

Guest my2centsworth
17 hours ago, valsava said:

Oh KKT and DSY scene is so touching I wish he would choose her 

After watching that scene with subs, I felt the same way. Shin Young has really matured into a beautiful and thoughtful woman. KT showed his true feelings for her in a way that no girl could get mad at him for. As he told her to go and find that good man that will love her the way she deserves, but  until then you can make the decision to leave or stay with me. Then he hugged her. So touching.......probably the best scene in the esp to me.

Guest my2centsworth

Watched esp 49 and now going back to watch the last one. Read some comments, but not all. Hope to be back later, but if not will see all of you tomorrow. Not ready to say good bye to this forum and all of you plus this drama....but will return. Getting a little tired after staying up so late....or should I said staying up sooooo early..lol  Anyway...will see all of you soon.

Archived