• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my2centsworth
10 hours ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

Just me or anyone else thinks we will get an open end? Although I really think the main couple need to be together, it is difficult to say that they will be. But at the same time, I think it would be good if in the end they "burn" everything and just run away.

Been thinking of all the different types if endings we could have. Got myself dizzy thinking about. I hope the writer really surprises us. Something totally unexpected !  I join in with @badsmuler with the wish that KT doesn't end up back with SY. Very anti-SY right now after all the chances she gave GW to come clean with all his wrong doings yet she kept letting him come with excuses. I think she does love KT but she also has feelings for GW that she hasn't come to terms with. Now I am waiting for the end. Knowing myself I will probably won't like the ending. I am very hard to please with Kdramas.....lol  But will soon find out. Just don't want KT to go blind and especially don't want him to die.

Guest my2centsworth
10 hours ago, Carmarie said:

Okay, I confess, I decided to watch episode #47; not bad.  I will watch 48.  I think OSY, instead of following her own heart and mind, let others talk her into being with GW.  Once she made the decision; although, she realized it was a bad decision, she was going to try to make the best of it. If GW had stopped his revenge she would have stayed with him, not because she loved him, but because he loved her enough to make that sacrifice. Since GW did not call OSY by the deadline, although she waited all night for his call, OSY can, without looking back, reach out to KKT.  As bad as she has acted towards KKT, OSY still belongs to KKT and he will only be truly happy with OSY.  I am just glad I did not suffer through all those episodes, where she was in denial, trying to make the best of a terrible situation.  Again, I place the blame on the writers for taking the story in this direction. I commend the actors, they are great in their roles.  At this point, even with a great ending, I cannot see myself watching the episodes I missed, it would be torture.

The break-up was beautiful !  GW cried all of 30 seconds and then rush to his office to get the file to give to SY, But it took even less time to decide not to give it to her. And in the whole esp, we only saw him with BIJ, not begging or crying for forgiveness from SY. That alone proves to me he never loved her because he is incapable of loving another human being since his mother.

Guest my2centsworth
8 hours ago, Marquis Hill said:

GODDAMN IT, CHAIRMAN DO! I AM richard simmons TIRED OF PEOPLE HAVING SYMPATHY FOR GUN WOO AND THAT'S HOW HE KEEPS GETTING LUCKY AND BREAKS HE DOES NOT richard simmons DESERVE! WHAT THE richard simmons DOES HE HAVE TO DO TO FINALLY BE DESTROYED?!

Alright, I can get back to watching now. That just infuriated me.

Same here ! ! !  This is why I think GW will die. He has lived in misery his entire life. Killing his evil step-father, getting revenge on his real father and his family. Now he has lost SY and will lose Dodo Group. What is left for him? He die by BIJ's hands is my first thought. on he will die by his own hands, which I don't think he could ever so that.....not that strong or brave enough !

As for the Chairman...he will live happily ever after.....NO....NO....NO....he will live is his own personal hell with the Madam....They truly deserve each other....lol

5 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

Been thinking of all the different types if endings we could have. Got myself dizzy thinking about. I hope the writer really surprises us. Something totally unexpected !  I join in with @badsmuler with the wish that KT doesn't end up back with SY. Very anti-SY right now after all the chances she gave GW to come clean with all his wrong doings yet she kept letting him come with excuses. I think she does love KT but she also has feelings for GW that she hasn't come to terms with. Now I am waiting for the end. Knowing myself I will probably won't like the ending. I am very hard to please with Kdramas.....lol  But will soon find out. Just don't want KT to go blind and especially don't want him to die.

@my2centsworth...

UNDWEEEEEEEEEE... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I bet OSY will regret for the rest of her life...For her to ever had abandoned KKT before and too busy to took care the evil Gun woo !!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

14295379_1102505416535086_2096864552_n.j

14280325_304715526565232_1251096925_n.jp

Special thanks to lovekorea9698 IG and sit8sekki IG

Guest my2centsworth

A million and one thanks to you @badsmuler and MiAmour for the recaps and pics and articles !

Got to say this...last night's esp was boring to me....all talk and no action. Favorite scene were the "break-up" and the Madam making the Chairman listen to singing and piano player. She will spend the rest of her life thinking she can really play that piano....lol Too much backstabbing, double and triple crossing for me, but the outcome was fantastic....neither man will be suitable for President of Korea....serves them both right...lol

Now, the pic of our KT with grey along his temples.....was this from a time jump in the last esp? Does the writer take us to the future and we see those children other pics as KT's kids? Got me wondering. Think you and I MissBad are going to be disappointed and see KT and SY living happily in KT old house ( that was also in another on of your pics ) ,. Maybe that bullet was successfully removed?

Yet another one of your pics....the one with KT and Shin Young in an embrace....are they parting on good terms?  Maybe KT was telling her he is going back to SY? Maybe she is thanking KT for making her CEO of DoDo Group or owner of the hotel?  Will have to wait and see.

All geared up for tonight....sad yet happy.  :grin::dissapointed_relieved:  Clock is ticking....lol 

Super excited for tonight's final 2 episodes! Chairman is getting his life punishment. He will have to eat Madam's food and listen to her piano playing and singing for the rest of his life. That segment was really funny!

I too agree that GW cannot truly love anyone. He loves himself first and foremost. To him, losing OSY was more losing to KKT than losing a person he loves. No matter what, it is still himself and his preservation first.

Guest my2centsworth
1 hour ago, ross27 said:

Super excited for tonight's final 2 episodes! Chairman is getting his life punishment. He will have to eat Madam's food and listen to her piano playing and singing for the rest of his life. That segment was really funny!

I too agree that GW cannot truly love anyone. He loves himself first and foremost. To him, losing OSY was more losing to KKT than losing a person he loves. No matter what, it is still himself and his preservation first.

Love that scene ! ! !  They deserve each other.......very fitting for them both ! ! !  Now counting down the minutes....sad to see this drama end. Hope to see you again in another forum. Will be looking for you. Be back later...lol :D

Archived