• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my2centsworth

Clock is ticking.......sitting on edge of seat waiting !

Oh yes...@Badsmuler, who are those children?  Do we get to go backwards and see KT and SY even young or do we have a time jump and see KT and SY living happily with a girl and boy.......twins?  OH NO ! ! !  :dizzy:

11 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

My sweet.....sweet @badsmuler  love all the pics. Seeing all the group photos just made me realized the end is upon us.  :dissapointed_relieved: How can I express how much fun and entertaining you have made this forum.   You are the GREATEST ! ! !  :heart:  Counting the hours now and took a nap to.....lol  By the way....have you heard anything from @zenya22 I miss her. If you see her, please tell her she has been missed and enjoyed our time together. Still hoping she will show up before the drama ends.

Be back later....will check in often until the live stream......Still very much anti- SY and KT re-uniting !  :confused:

4 hours ago, MiAmour said:

Selca with BIJ

@badsmuler WHY? Why you dont want her to go back to KKT? like come on,

im sure you know well that she had to accept Gun Woo for some reasin & she even lied that she dont have a feelings towards KKT :rolleyes:

@my2centsworth and  @MiAmour...

Because i doubt OSY ever loved KKT sincerely...Gun woo will always be No. 1 for her... :angry::angry::bawling::bawling:

I think Gun woo will die...If not, i believe OSY will forgive him again and finally marry him...LOL LOL

1474244847_zpsvecd3ozu.jpg

Credit : DC Monster Gallery

Badsmuler, I hope you're right because I don't think you can handle the disappointment if OSY does not end up with GW. LOL

Although seems to support your theory. You must have missed a lot of the show even while watching it.

Archived