Guest my2centsworth
2 hours ago, Tetsuko Katsu said:

ok☆

Don't understand what you said....just taking it for granted that its good....so I checked I like.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@my2centsworth agree with you on the death sentence and the bit about KT asking the President to mete out a death penalty to BIJ.  I think BIJ would have suffered more if he were to live in prison. But then again he could be paroled in a few years and be out doing nasty things all over again. You have to keep in mind that he did killed KT's parents, aunt and OSY's brother without even batting an eye and he would have killed again if given the chance. I think KT needed to keep that monster in check permanently. 

On 9/16/2016 at 3:16 PM, Carmarie said:

I am tired of K-dramas where women feel as if they have to sacrifice for love.  They are being selfish.  KTT and OSY should have made that decision together.  If KKT does not care if being with OSY kills him, then make the best of the time they do have.   She should spend her time making happy memories with him that will last her a life time.  So what OSY is making, look at me, see how much I love you, sacrifice.  If KKT dies, will it be worth it?  If KKT lives to be see old age, and she is stuck with someone she does not love, is it worth it?  What about KKT, how will he feel if he finds out she sacrificed herself for him?  Being the sacrificial lamb does not keep you warm at night or wake you up in the morning with a smile on your face.   They should grab all the happiness they can get and give. It is not the length of time, but the quality of time.  What good is it being KKT's woman when she is willing to share her life with someone else. 

Thank You. This has always been my disagreement with the actions of OSY. She made this decision on her own. I also just came back after walking away from the drama and back read the forum and I agree. Why did she just accept what was told her. The bullet in his head is something she can do nothing about but she could have done something with the changing the hypnotic suggestion from pain to painless. Thank you agoin

@Tetsuko Katsusan.. Welcome and thank you for coming to this thread.. I suggest you back read the previous posts  im sure you will find their views insightful and interesting and maybe if you meet KJH in the forthcoming Japan FM you can share what you read here with him.. @badsmuler, in case you dont know yet, madam tetsuko is an avid , dedicated  and close fan of KJH for a very long time.. You can see her post in FB with some photos of her with KJH taken in her house..  By the way, tetsuko san , kjh has his thread here too.. We can also meet and talk there.. I know you can read english you so,u would understand but unfortunately most of the contributors here  do not undstand japanese... Im trying to google translate your comment but its not working... 

20 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

Don't understand what you said....just taking it for granted that its good....so I checked I like.

@Tetsuko Katsu is quoting my post in Japanese, and she is giving the thumbs up, see I understand Japanese better than you do., just kidding. 

Nominated For 2016 APAN Star Awards

Best actor in a serial drama ( Excellence Award) :

Kang Ji Hwan — MBC’s “Monster

Sung Hoon — KBS’s “Five Children

Lee Pil Mo — MBC’s “Happy Home

Jang Geun Suk  — SBS’s “Jackpot

Grand Excellence Award:

16 nominees for top excellence awards

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/26/stars-w-descendants-sun-reply-1988-nominated-2016-apan-star-awards/

Another Joke Awards...our KKT only nominated for Excellence Awards when every week the media praised his terrific performance and the viewers called out his name for Daesang Awards...???

LOL LOL LOL LOL

This will happen when The Big Agencies rule the K-Entertainment Industry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::bawling::bawling::bawling::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

@badsmuler What you just said is also my opinion how the awards are won  in Korea which is too influenced by actors popularity and not their excellence in acting.. Many popular flower boy  actors are awarded with Daesang but not deserving  at all...Their acting still very raw and pale in comparison with the seasoned and mature actors.... :angry:.

@badsmuler,  thank you so much for holding the fort of this forum. You worked so hard to keep it alive and kicking! @my2centsworth, thank you for your call out and acknowledgement of my very little contributions. Thank you too to all friends of this thread for your varied views, comments and analysis. I have enjoyed reading them. Flaws and all, I still did enjoy watching this drama although I was always shaking my head when OSY was once again fooled by DGW! I had wished for more time with my OTP of KKT and OSY. I had wished for OSY to love only KKT and not give some of her heart to DGW. I had wished for an ending that tells me clearly that KKT really lives and lives happily with the woman he loves, OSY. No matter, I will believe what I want to believe and remember the ending sweet smile on KKT's face when he thinks of OSY.

Koreans Vote For Their Current Favorite TV Programs

Moonlight-Drawn-By-Clouds-Infinite-Chall

Gallup Korea recently held a survey from September 20 to September 22 to poll Korean adults in regards to their favorite TV program. They surveyed 1,010 men and women to choose their favorite dramas and variety shows.

MBC’s “Infinite Challenge” was the most popular TV program with 14.2 percent of the votes. Next, KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” came in second place with 8.6 percent of the votes. Their survey reflected that fans of the drama are predominantly female. 13 percent of the females and 4 percent of the males surveyed selected “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” Of this 4 percent male group, most were in their 40s. Meanwhile, the majority of the 13 percent female votees were in their 30s and 40s.

The next popular TV programs were MBC’s “Monster” (3.3 percent), KBS2’s “2 Days & 1 Night” (3.2 percent), and MBC’s “The Flower in Prison” (3 percent).

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/28/koreans-vote-current-favorite-tv-programs/

CONGRATS FOR " MONSTER " TEAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::blush::glasses:

On 9/27/2016 at 0:01 PM, AliciaA said:

@badsmuler What you just said is also my opinion how the awards are won  in Korea which is too influenced by actors popularity and not their excellence in acting.. Many popular flower boy  actors are awarded with Daesang but not deserving  at all...Their acting still very raw and pale in comparison with the seasoned and mature actors.... :angry:.

Hello @AliciaA...long time no see, chinggu...i'm very very busy with my job lately...but i will still lurk around and post in this thread and KJH thread too... :wub::wub::wub:

I'm very disappointed with APAN Awards...i just hope that MBC will be fairer and give many awards for " Monster " Teams because they're deserved it for their hard works, great acting and the ratings... :heart::glasses::glasses:

Honestly i'm also sad that SYR doesn't even nominated in this Awards...her performance in " Monster " is more better than some actresses who are nominated here...I'm not surprised with that because she's under the small agency and her contract is also end with them... :cry::cry::bawling:

Have you read KJH's latest interview, chinggu ??? Plus his hair color back to normal again...LOL LOL

About his preference on how the Monster ending should be...which coincidentally are the same with @my2centsworth, @valsava and my thoughts...hahahaha

KJH is also talk about SYR and how much important she is to him... :heart::heart::heart:

Maybe i'll post the interview tomorrow because it's quite a long article...i hope i'm not wrong to translate his words...LOL LOL :blush::blush::blush:

@badsmuler  Thought I'll drop in on you, I'm watching and oldie but goodie 1% of anything before the remake comes out 

But getting to the topic at hands the ending of monster just didn't sit right with me some where along the episodes it seem to have lost focus and the actors had to make the best out of the script that was giving I had wonder if they had changed writers This drama could have been up there with Giant and all the rest.. 

But I give props to the actors for giving they all in Monster but the ending just turns my stomach  

5 hours ago, valsava said:

@badsmuler  Thought I'll drop in on you, I'm watching and oldie but goodie 1% of anything before the remake comes out 

But getting to the topic at hands the ending of monster just didn't sit right with me some where along the episodes it seem to have lost focus and the actors had to make the best out of the script that was giving I had wonder if they had changed writers This drama could have been up there with Giant and all the rest.. 

But I give props to the actors for giving they all in Monster but the ending just turns my stomach  

Anyooong @valsava unnie...

Even KJH has the same sentiments with us too... :lol::o:rolleyes:

I will post his interview later... :P:wub:

The winner for Excellence Actor in APAN Star Awards

Spoiler

Lee Pil Mo from MBC Week-End Drama " Happy Home "

201610022040751114_1.jpg

Credit : http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201610022040751114&ext=da

KJH not attends the ceremony tonight...if only SYR is nominated, i think he will be there...LOL

And we can see their beautiful moments like this anymore... :wub::wub::wub:

3-2_zpssjzni3p3.jpg

besocupe%20-%20Copy_zpsy2wffomg.jpg

Still hoping that these two will come together again for MBC Drama Awards at the end of this year... :heart::heart::blush:

@badsmuler  I am really exctied to know what kjh said in those many interviews he did on media day last sept 28.. Sadly and unfortunately i had to depend on computer apps for the engllish translation which made me more confused  as the outcome is more difficult to understand.. So i look forward to your translation .. What are his thought about how MOnster should end.. What did he say about Yuri and Jo boah and his fellow actors? What are his plans after MOnster? 

Yesh i notice also in his latest pictorial that his hair color is back to its usual dark color.. I openly criticized his blond hair.. Maybe its not only me but other fans as well.. He is not an idol ..he is an actor.... Only idols do,that .. And besides blonde hair doesnt fit his personality and reputation in the entertainment industry.. He is a well respected multi awarded actor.. 

thanks chinggu for,your hard work and dedication to this forum .. Looking forward to kjh interview ( english version courtesy of badsmuler) 

On 10/3/2016 at 4:04 PM, AliciaA said:

@badsmuler  I am really exctied to know what kjh said in those many interviews he did on media day last sept 28.. Sadly and unfortunately i had to depend on computer apps for the engllish translation which made me more confused  as the outcome is more difficult to understand.. So i look forward to your translation .. What are his thought about how MOnster should end.. What did he say about Yuri and Jo boah and his fellow actors? What are his plans after MOnster? 

Yesh i notice also in his latest pictorial that his hair color is back to its usual dark color.. I openly criticized his blond hair.. Maybe its not only me but other fans as well.. He is not an idol ..he is an actor.... Only idols do,that .. And besides blonde hair doesnt fit his personality and reputation in the entertainment industry.. He is a well respected multi awarded actor.. 

thanks chinggu for,your hard work and dedication to this forum .. Looking forward to kjh interview ( english version courtesy of badsmuler)

Hello @AliciaA...

Aigooooooo chinggu...our KJH talked a lot about SYR and as usual, never tired to showed his affections toward her...hahahaha

I'm sure you'll be very happy and smile a lot while read it...But actually, at the same time i'm a little bit worried to our man...let's have some gossips in KJH thread then...LOL LOL LOL

About his blonde hair...maybe because he has a little bit frustation with the " Monster " story lines that the execution didn't meet to his expectations... :bawling::bawling::bawling: ...and he wants to shows it to SW-Nim...hahahaha

Just wait a little bit longer, chinggu...because i have to summarize KJH interviews from various reports... :rolleyes::wub::P

Hi @badsmuler I'm also looking forward to his interview, 

1 hour ago, badsmuler said:

About his blonde hair...maybe because he has a little bit frustation.. 

I don't care how frustrated he could get but to dye ones hair blonde don't fit his personality on and off screen everybody can't wear blonde hair if this was and expiramental thing he should have just dyed part of it to see if it look right or got some highlights..

On 9/23/2016 at 6:45 PM, zenya22 said:

@badsmulerThank you so much for your dedication to the forum and for the BTS. Hmmmmm the one with PKW and YSR. You once said that dongsaeng is crushing on unni but too bad that she is taken.... LOL

Hello @zenya22...my long lost chinggu...hehehe

So happy you're back again to our forum and had already watched the last episode... :wub::wub::wub:

I think another man is also smitten by SYR's charms...even more harder than PKW...hahahahahaha

It's just he showed it with a different ways because he's a little bit shy in person...wait chinggu until you read KJH latest interview after finishing " Monster "... :heart::heart::heart:

Seems his Japanese fans know it better...thats why they took the initiative first by giving this present to SYR... hehehehe... :blush::blush::blush:

14276602_1697847973871980_14866894003634

I bet @AliciaA will agree with me...LOL LOL LOL :grin::grin::heart:

7 hours ago, valsava said:

Hi @badsmuler I'm also looking forward to his interview, 

I don't care how frustrated he could get but to dye ones hair blonde don't fit his personality on and off screen everybody can't wear blonde hair if this was and expiramental thing he should have just dyed part of it to see if it look right or got some highlights..

Hello my dear twin, @valsava... :wub::wub::wub:

Aigooooooooooo...seems almost everyone here are curious with KJH interview...hahahahaha

Chakkaman chinggus...i'll post it as soon as possible once i finish to translate and edit it... :blush::blush::blush:

About his hair color experiment...don't worry, dear...KJH is back to his sane mind again...this is his latest appearance...more better and handsome, isn't it ??? :heart::heart::heart:

28122351.jpg

122351-0.jpg

122351-1.jpg

Credit as tagged

Archived