[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

10 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

id rather love a badboy than a nice guy partner @Sheila Marie Green hehehe..

To you brutaliskhero  FOR me I'd rather have both traits for a guy ....the bad boy image and the nice guy partner he he he! I don't need to choose if i have them both ! ha ha ha! GREEDY ME!!!! Am i obvious???? Nah!!! I don't think so:P! Just lucky i guess..........:blush:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

To you brutaliskhero  FOR me I'd rather have both traits for a guy ....the bad boy image and the nice guy partner he he he! I don't need to choose if i have them both ! ha ha ha! GREEDY ME!!!! Am i obvious???? Nah!!! I don't think so:P! Just lucky i guess..........:blush:

its hard to love a nice guy coz he might do something stupid Out of curiousity coz of being too nice he might get bOred with it hahahahah! (confusing genre again) hahaha

13 hours ago, niq8803 said:

愛是你给的溫柔 Love is the gentleness you give :heart:

6bUFyMu.jpg

I really love this photo a lot!!! the way that she look at him, so sweeeeetttttt!!! :wub: the feeling so real..

Our co-captains mid-night goodies giveaway

iSZ2W7a.jpgQ6YxgZB.jpg

Co-captains commented he was dead quiet here, how can this be possible? I think he was 100% focused on memorizing the script :D 

O4SzoVX.jpgO744QMr.jpgZ8hJPOa.jpg9XA7wxl.jpg

Come on, we need more a nightly gei-yu sounds really good~

I have been rewatching BTSes....sigh...anyway, love this video and it's a good reminder that this is one of the most comfortable and packed-with-chemistry screen coupling in dramas and in the dramas' BTS that I have ever come across...still enjoying the scenes...

Happy midweek BFFs :wub:

Disturbing the quietness!! ^_^

We're voting for Megan to be the sexiest woman, and I just wonder whether someone also does the same. So, as usual,let's be delusional together!!!

[One-shot] The sexy, the jealous and the one

Pairing: Megan Lai ~ Baron/ River Chen (Chen Chu He/ Lai Ya Yan)   

Genre: Romance
Rating: PG

Spoiler

13151784_1807417106155856_61195255742427

Also, shamelessly sharing my fmv :))

How could I forget this one!

http://100sexiest.fhm.com.tw/pages/vote_personal.php?no=81

ChuYan's fan new discovery!!! A closed-up scene at the Fan Meeting on 19 March, when host picked the question "Can you fall in love with Megan Lai?", Baron's 1st answered is "ok ... ok la" and when the host requested the audience asked the same question again, his answer~

Baron: "Understood understood, I love Megan Lai" BUT the new discovery is that after he said that sentence (focus on his lips), he actually said in a mute sound " 一辈子" pronounced as Yībèizi (for a lifetime) ... in another words "I love Megan Lai for a lifetime" :wub:  Look at that "I'm so in love smile" B)  Besides being Sherlock Holmes, Shippers discovered they even have lip-reading skill after entering the ChuYan Pit :D

This is the same closed-up but the final mute words are being repeated 3x

Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!! @niq8803!!!!! He loves her FOR A LIFETIME? OMG! :w00t: waaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Whatever were the words he said. Those eyes. That smile. They all simply spell :heart::heart::heart:

@santakle my hands have been itching to draw that pic. If only I have precious time. 

12,996 for the new sexy http://100sexiest.fhm.com.tw/pages/vote_personal.php?no=81 still #1

@niq8803 OH MY GOSH! I was so hesitant to watch it at first because I know how fans can sometimes misread things, but it really is true! Even with my non-existent Chinese I remember Zifeng saying 'ibaesu' which means 'forever' or 'for a lifetime' during Bromance (so I memorized that word xD) and River definitely said it here! What a wonderful start to the middle of the week!:wub:

I send much virtual hugs to the Chuyan fan who discovered this!

On 5/3/2016 at 8:57 AM, niq8803 said:

愛是你给的溫柔 Love is the gentleness you give :heart:

6bUFyMu.jpg

thanks @niq8803 you make my day full of smile...everytime I saw this pict....i forgot to breath..and my heart beat fast ....this pict is so romantic,....more romantic and intimacy compare to their wedding photo...its my fave photo...<3

and thanks for sharing the new chuyan's fans discovery.....this thread need that.....we're missed RM :heart:

I hope the next FM we're being announce soon...;)

by the way...hi there guys....missing this place so much....:lol:

@santakle Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE YOU FICTION !! 
feel like I can see them  scene by scene ( TToTT ) LOVE IT <3

@niq8803 Thank you for sharing <3 

" 一輩子 " <3 <3 <3

EDIT 

For someone who find River said " 一輩子 " word 
# EP 18 >>> 36.45mins

_zps7ol8t5db.jpg 

Hi all, it's been awhile :) I've made it through about 80 pages back and will keep going. You all, old and new fans, are nothing short of amazing. Like I thought it'd be a chore reading backwards but it's anything but! 

@littlesame I saw the vid you recorded, your reports etc. It's truly amazing that you would go all out like that for us international fans. It's coming a lite late, but thank you. I've just read your PM, thank you for your help, I'm in the process of moving to a new country. Once things are settled I'll get back to that masterpost :)

@t0pino and the rest of the Bromance International Project Team, though I couldn't participate in the past few projects, I'm impressed by how tirelessly and selflessly you all work. I know it may be too late to send in a message for River's bday but if donations are still accepted I'll be happy to do so. (Also animals! <3) 

Chuyan are truly addictive, it's been 2 months but the moment I watch their videos I can't help getting attracted to them again. 

Archived