[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! :w00t: I'm so kilig :wub: 

Girl, I got your message. "Boyfie can't be with me so I'm wearing the shoes which he gave me. Makes me feel like he is with me, accompanying me every step of the way."

Oh my RM! You're making me dig deeper into this pit. Love! Love! Love! :heart::heart::heart:

Super Duper Kilig..mwahahaha!

Wow! I really really really like Megan's clothes. They fit her very well. Just the kind of clothes that I can wear to work if only I can get my hands on them. And her sandals! Oh my! So sexy. As someone famous had said: "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." 

Allow me to rephrase that quote to suit RM. 

River gave Megan the Air Jordan 8 Aqua shoes to show to the world that she has conquered his :heart: 

And since, she has been fondly wearing it... what else can I say? BFFs, as per present conditions, our RM ship is smoothly sailing on calm waters and under clear skies. Way to go! 

Oh la la ... Squeal  !!!! Hahaha!!!! So happy! :blush:

On 5/4/2016 at 7:03 AM, junerain7 said:

Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!! @niq8803!!!!! He loves her FOR A LIFETIME? OMG! :w00t: waaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Whatever were the words he said. Those eyes. That smile. They all simply spell :heart::heart::heart:

@santakle my hands have been itching to draw that pic. If only I have precious time. 

12,996 for the new sexy http://100sexiest.fhm.com.tw/pages/vote_personal.php?no=81 still #1

WHEN IS THE LAST DAY OF VOTING???? ANYONE KNOWS?

11 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

56FDRc0CQzo.jpg

MY FIRST POST HERE! :blush:

SORRY FOR QUOTING THIS PIC...JUST WANT TO GREET THIS MAN WHO HAS A MULTI-FACETED PERSONALITY A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...WISH ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE...

1 hour ago, comicsuki said:

vids for greeting  Baron/River's Birthday on May 9th

Thanks for sharing all the video shares from Bii and Sean! Now I wonder if Megan will publicly post anything for him as well :D

---- So many shares and goodies these past few days. Seems like our RM hype has come back again! Thanks BFF's!

Especially thanks for @littlesame @t0pino for gathering all our messages, putting it all together, and then in a timely manner delivering the goodies on time for both Megans' musical as well as for Baron's birthday (@littlesame You're awesome girl :) A million thank yous and more! Make sure to catch up on lots of sleep okayyyy!)

@Sheila Marie Green Yay!! You've finally figured out how to post photos here ~~ Looking forward to your continual shares to keep us going! @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV thanks for your shares too! 

@junerain7 I like Megan's white blouse with grey skirt outfit the best! It's simple yet classy and quite suitable for office wear! Actually she can carry a good look for all her clothing, her more feminine outfits for Avilas, as well as the more boyish outfits as Pi YaNuo. :blush: 

Thank you Amyam01220  and your one of my friend and my little kid sister  here who teaches me how to paste and to Pechumori  and my partner Brutaliskhero who's trying their hard to guide me how to post:grimace:.....but sad to say it takes me long.......very long to understand.......but with your help guys:blush:....I've done it! To you my sweet little sister amy:wub:....you know where you stand in my life.......I will always be your big sis!!!! Thanks to all the members here.......Fight!!!!!! were always here to maintain the activeness of this forum!!!!! Have a nice day guys! :grin:SMILE PLEASE!!!!

Here's a birthday rally for fans who have Instagrams. Please join the international community to wish him a happy birthday by tagging him on his birthday, May 9th Asia time zone, which in Europe (afternoon/night of May 8th) and North/South American (afternoon/night of May 8th) fans can also participate, hashtag #riverchen, #happybirthday & #internationalrise. Help spread the words if you like to participate, the manager said he does read Instagram posts. 

Thank you~ 

22 hours ago, ploylead said:

DID YOU SEE THIS PHOTO !? 

Reveal hidden contents

FOCUS ON HER SHOES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://imgur.com/E2zxDDj

CR : RIVER MEGAN FACEBOOK FANPAGE 

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH

One of the fans asked if the shoes were comfortable, she said Megan giggled a bit and nodded her head. Yeah, from the feet to her pink bubbling heart, she's super comfy alright ;) 

@jbying7 does it have a jog at the end of the link? Or PM me your link and I'll post on your behalf.

Am I in delulu mode? the post where these pictures came from, got 82 likes at weibo since it was posted yesterday and 41 reblogs. River and Megan's latest pics Check out the bracelets....are they couple bracelets? you be the judge.  :)

credit: @花非花的依萱

0061DNd5jw1f3n78a4a9xj304408u3ym.jpg0061DNd5jw1f3n78b5b14j30ao0j9jso.jpg

Just now, pechumori said:

Am I in delulu mode? the post where these pictures came from, got 82 likes at weibo since it was posted yesterday and 41 reblogs. River and Megan's latest pics Check out the bracelets....are they couple bracelets? you be the judge.  :)

credit: @花非花的依萱

0061DNd5jw1f3n78a4a9xj304408u3ym.jpg0061DNd5jw1f3n78b5b14j30ao0j9jso.jpg

EAGLE EYE! hahahahahhaa! just like in KOREAN CP hahahaha!

Archived