[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Rough translation on the video of Bii's birthday message to Baron as shared by ShowBiz: 

Bromance's Dear Chu CHu - Happy Birthday!

"Chu He big brother. It’s your birthday today so I want to sing you a song. (Bii sings happy birthday in Mandarin and then in Korean! :lol:).
0509, that’s a Taurus right? Taurus are very strong, and good that you're also one. I wish you all the best this year and good health, also stay strong, don’t be lazy."

Bii also mentions that Baron will be filming in Korea, so he teaches him some phrases which will be useful in communicating and during filming including “Can you please help me”? He also talks about food: “Chicken in sauce, fried chicken (chicken that doesn’t have sauce, its dry! You know ^^” “topokki = Korean rice cake”, and different Korean beef dishes.

"Finally I hope that the variety show filming goes well, don’t get injured. Your visits around the world means that the flights will be long. I just said this, but please don’t get hurt, take things slowly, have a good time, happy playing, and happy filming. Happy Birthday! Love you!" :wub:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pechumori said:

Am I in delulu mode? the post where these pictures came from, got 82 likes at weibo since it was posted yesterday and 41 reblogs. River and Megan's latest pics Check out the bracelets....are they couple bracelets? you be the judge.  :)

credit: @花非花的依萱

Sorry, but these look more like hair ties than bracelets  (at least Megan's).

38 minutes ago, amyam01220 said:

@pechumori Welcome back to this thread! And thanks for the photo!

To all our BFF detectives.. couple bracelet? or hair tie? I can't see clearly ;p **Digs around for magnifying glass" Tee hee :w00t:

Thank you @amyam01220. RTW news recently are just not worthy to be read since they are all about z. So I decided to visit the shipper's thread when I saw the pics. Thank you for translating Bii's greeting. I wonder when he will start filming in Korea and what project that would be.

I can't confirm too since River's pic is quite blurry and yes @t0pino could be right that it's just a hair tie, since he would usually tie his hair in the show.

@jbying7 and @JennG25ks Thanks for the welcome back :) Jenn, oh cool, I'm glad people enjoy reading them and fall into the RM pit. 

Really loving the new pics of Megan, she's just so beautiful! Am loving the way they styled her. Very chic. Also I am dying that River is a ROOKIES fan. I'm so into ROOKIES it's not even funny! Good taste!! 

As for the other detective photos haha, it's so hard for me to believe that they are not an item! 

@littlesame Thanks for the info for his bday. I'll be working when he's livestreaming, darn. It will be fun to see the recorded videos afterwards though. 

http://100sexiest.fhm.com.tw/pages_m/vote_personal.php?no=81

26,818 :heart::heart::heart:. Our goddess, Megan, is still #1

Welcome @rudeee26

@pechumori it also look like hair ties to me too. But don't be disheartened girl, maybe you are also right. Sometimes couples do come up with ingenuous ideas, the meaning of which are only known to them. :) 

@jbying7 it's ok girl. No pressure. 

3 hours ago, pechumori said:

Thank you @amyam01220. RTW news recently are just not worthy to be read since they are all about z. So I decided to visit the shipper's thread when I saw the pics. Thank you for translating Bii's greeting. I wonder when he will start filming in Korea and what project that would be.

I can't confirm too since River's pic is quite blurry and yes @t0pino could be right that it's just a hair tie, since he would usually tie his hair in the show.

Does anyone knows if Korea is one of RTW destination? Maybe thats why he will be in korea?

@jbying7 Yup, no pressure willing to wait.

Just voting again in FHM 100 sexiest.

Have another question... What will happen if Megan win the FHM votings' will she be offer the front cover or what???

@kiraning dear, I love, love, love your manifesto. I've lost count how many times I read them. Great job! It's good to see you here again. I'm also an RM believer. They have gIven us so many clues already and also continue to give hints to the public. Even the people surrounding them, especially their co-stars' behavior show that they know RM are a couple. Then again, I also understand that there are some who still have reservations about this. As for me, I am enjoying every bit of this RM shipping, including the high and the low. 

@wink Actually, your last question has been bugging my mind since this FHM voting started. Megan has been in demand recently. SPOP made phenomenal sales with RM. It won't be a surprise if other magazines like FHM also make an offer especially that she has graced its pages in the past. I hope she won't be posing nude again. She don't need it to be popular. She already is.  Megan girl, keep your clothes on. Prove to them that the "new sexy" appeals not only to the eyes but also to the mind and heart. Even fully clothed, a woman can still be sexy when she is oozing with confidence and especially when she's loved and in love. What was it that River said? It's easy to be the most handsome, as long as your wife or girlfriend thinks that you are the most handsome man in the world. Then for a woman, it's easy to be the most beautiful and sexiest as long as your Boyfie or hubby thinks that you are the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world. River has already publicly declared that you are most adorable. He has also openly complimented every bit and part of you, from your hair to your face, your skin, your calf, your legs and your personality. Girl, you are to him, the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world. And all of us BFFs, are all nodding yes to that. 

QWVARnqAnLk.jpg

What a beautiful legs!!!! what a pose!!!!LOve you meg!!!

_UFCJI1BU-4.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARON!! WHAT A LOOK!!!! THIS IS WHAT WE CALLED IMPREGNATED STARE..........:heart: LOVE IS IN THE AIR:blush:.LOOK AT BARON'S EYES..........WHAT DO YOU SEE GUYS!!!!!!:flushed::heart:....BEFORE I FORGOT....THIS WAS TAKEN WHILE THEY WERE OFF IN CAM.......IT'S NOT FILMING YET!! LOOK HOW HE EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS..........:wub:

15 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARON!! WHAT A LOOK!!!! THIS IS WHAT WE CALLED IMPREGNATED STARE..........:heart: LOVE IS IN THE AIR:blush:.LOOK AT BARON'S EYES..........WHAT DO YOU SEE GUYS!!!!!!:flushed::heart:

I see love, beauty, attraction, and all eyes on Megan. And a purely genuine look from Baron :heart: 

--------

"It's not important whether or not the stage is spectacular, all that matters is that the lead (of the show) is there"
(Translation of the line in the photo shared by @Sheila Marie Green 

Oh my! The look of L:heart: VE. No need for words. 

Happy Birthday to the captain of our ship, River/Baron/Du Zifeng/Chen Chu He!

To the BFFs who will be joining the chat with the birthday boy later, I have this one request. Please ask him what did Megan do to make him smile on his birthday.  Thanks in advance! 

Archived