[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Just finished hardsubbing Showbiz's BTS cuts for the hotel room kiss scene:wub: with @JenL's subtitles! You can read more of her thoughts right here!

Also finished three shorter videos that @autumntree subtitled! The first is a video Showbiz released in April showing Chuyan humming the Super Marios bros song during the filming of ep 15's rain scene and the other two are before the first performance of Megan's musical (1) and (2)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kiraning said:

Hi all, it's been awhile :) I've made it through about 80 pages back and will keep going. You all, old and new fans, are nothing short of amazing. Like I thought it'd be a chore reading backwards but it's anything but! 

@littlesame I saw the vid you recorded, your reports etc. It's truly amazing that you would go all out like that for us international fans. It's coming a lite late, but thank you. I've just read your PM, thank you for your help, I'm in the process of moving to a new country. Once things are settled I'll get back to that masterpost :)

@t0pino and the rest of the Bromance International Project Team, though I couldn't participate in the past few projects, I'm impressed by how tirelessly and selflessly you all work. I know it may be too late to send in a message for River's bday but if donations are still accepted I'll be happy to do so. (Also animals! <3) 

Chuyan are truly addictive, it's been 2 months but the moment I watch their videos I can't help getting attracted to them again. 

Hi @kiraning, nice to hear from you again! Wish you good luck for your relocation.

Regarding River's bday project, @littlesame is finalizing the whole thing, she'll let you know if you're still in time to send your contribution.

1 hour ago, kiraning said:

Hi all, it's been awhile :) I've made it through about 80 pages back and will keep going. You all, old and new fans, are nothing short of amazing. Like I thought it'd be a chore reading backwards but it's anything but! 

@littlesame I saw the vid you recorded, your reports etc. It's truly amazing that you would go all out like that for us international fans. It's coming a lite late, but thank you. I've just read your PM, thank you for your help, I'm in the process of moving to a new country. Once things are settled I'll get back to that masterpost :)

@t0pino and the rest of the Bromance International Project Team, though I couldn't participate in the past few projects, I'm impressed by how tirelessly and selflessly you all work. I know it may be too late to send in a message for River's bday but if donations are still accepted I'll be happy to do so. (Also animals! <3) 

Chuyan are truly addictive, it's been 2 months but the moment I watch their videos I can't help getting attracted to them again. 

You are missed :wub::wub::wub: All the best to your move! 

@kiraning Welcome back girl~~~ Please PM me if you have message for his bday, the bday package is being delivered to his manager today but... a new opportunity just dropped on my front door :D so I can have it send to him, yes even the donation is good (the animals need it too) please check your PM. Good luck on your moving, are you excited? we will be here or somewhere waiting for you~ 

Haha yes, a few Taiwan fans discovered it- like @niq8803 post yesterday, it was spreading thru different forums. He dropped his volume on the last 3 words and our crazy cheers probably drown his last 3 words, smart guy...and a very bold move to say it public, that's my man!!! a man's man~

Ready for hot, sexy Samurai River? Hope this week's episode comes with less over the top gossip promo, so far it's all about him playing with the two other China actors thumbs up!

H2fJdaP.jpg2wmf8ka.jpgv0ooQgZ.jpgVyuHh1s.jpg0xEIWfT.jpgyAGihOy.jpg

Someone cast him in a Japanese TV drama/film please~~~:wub:

9 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Just finished hardsubbing Showbiz's BTS cuts for the hotel room kiss scene:wub: with @JenL's subtitles! You can read more of her thoughts right here!

Also finished three shorter videos that @autumntree subtitled! The first is a video Showbiz released in April showing Chuyan humming the Super Marios bros song during the filming of ep 15's rain scene and the other two are before the first performance of Megan's musical (1) and (2)

Yay! Thanks to you both for these videos!

7 hours ago, littlesame said:

Someone cast him in a Japanese TV drama/film please~~~:wub:

provided that they don't touch his hair ;), because honestly men's hairstyle in samurai movies....

3 hours ago, t0pino said:

For those who are experiencing withdrawal symptoms (and I know they're quite a few here), the FM kiss in slow motion AND close up. Posted by ZWILLINGBB on www.bilibili.com.

http://www.bilibili.com/mobile/video/av4197924.html

Before he kiss her, he did says something to her.. is it 'wo ai ni'??? :wub: opppss.. sorry for the excitement after seeing the new discovery of 'yi bei zi'.. haha..

1 hour ago, happycc said:

Before he kiss her, he did says something to her.. is it 'wo ai ni'??? :wub: opppss.. sorry for the excitement after seeing the new discovery of 'yi bei zi'.. haha..

hello happycc !! your right , he did say wa ai ni before he kissed megan in the lips. I have to repeat it over and over again and gosh!!!! I never thought that i'm smiling like an idiot while i'm watching it! and i started to laugh at loud and said yes!!!! he loves her ,he loves her, he loves megan and i'm giggling like a teen ager ha ha ha! And one more thing....this YI BEI ZI , DOES IT ONLY MEANS LIFE TIME........ bEcause i saw the SPOP SHOOT Magazine the two of them, It's the word that i heard from Megan's lips when baron said something and then she said to Baron YI BEI ZI. If i could only know how to put a link in this forum.....I've done it so many times:confused:........but sad to say i don't, i need to ask my niece to teach me next time ha ha ha! I'm so happy guys!!! they've been giving us hint's all this time but we never realized it!!!! They were in love all this time...... and because we don't have much news about them, that's why most of us, we always replay all the topics, all the video's , all the small details about them........that's the time we realized that we just have to observe every details that they deliver.....in words ,in actions, gestures........there is always the ......mystery words/hidden language ........Now I can go to sleep it's almost 2 am in the morning but I'll be sleeping with a smile i my heart!! !! Sweet dreams to all of you!!!!:blush::heart:

35 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

hello happycc !! your right , he did say wa ai ni before he kissed megan in the lips. I have to repeat it over and over again and gosh!!!! I never thought that i'm smiling like an idiot while i'm watching it! and i started to laugh at loud and said yes!!!! he loves her ,he loves her, he loves megan and i'm giggling like a teen ager ha ha ha! And one more thing....this YI BEI ZI , DOES IT ONLY MEANS LIFE TIME........ bEcause i saw the SPOP SHOOT Magazine the two of them, It's the word that i heard from Megan's lips when baron said something and then she said to Baron YI BEI ZI. If i could only know how to put a link in this forum.....I've done it so many times:confused:........but sad to say i don't, i need to ask my niece to teach me next time ha ha ha! I'm so happy guys!!! they've been giving us hint's all this time but we never realized it!!!! They were in love all this time...... and because we don't have much news about them, that's why most of us, we always replay all the topics, all the video's , all the small details about them........that's the time we realized that we just have to observe every details that they deliver.....in words ,in actions, gestures........there is always the ......mystery words/hidden language ........Now I can go to sleep it's almost 2 am in the morning but I'll be sleeping with a smile i my heart!! !! Sweet dreams to all of you!!!!:blush::heart:

hahaa.. actually i've repeated many times just to confirm what i see is correct or just my crazy thoughts after seeing that "yi bei zi" news..

I SWEAR WE ARE ALL IN DELULU MODE.

Sorry @Sheila Marie Green I did not hear "Yi bei zi" at all...I even put on ear phones to heighten my auditory skills coz I'm more of a visual person....hahahahahahahaha but no. She did say, "Shen mo yi si..." ("What do you mean?" in that teasing, flirty, pouty tone that BOTH like to use throughout filming of the drama...)

But thanks for pulling out this SPOP mag shoot, I love it to death coz Megan is sooo beautiful and natural in this and I love how Baron loves skinship (esp her face!)...and moved her hair so that his face could be next to hers  :wub::wub::wub:

20 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Thank you so much for the hard-sub @hyukjaeismine

Can you pls check the Chuyan humming link and Hotel room kiss scene. They seem to be the same link. Thanks!!!

BFF's remember this video from end of March?

Just in the beginning of the vid she cutely sings part of the chorus of 天天想你 (Thinking of you every day), one of 張雨生's (Chang Yu-sheng) famous songs. which is also the Chinese name of the musical. 

Here's the link to the audio musical version sung by Megan and her partner HHJ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tHUmG0mDnM

And the original YT by Chang Yu-Sheng if anyone is interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QicG2yk35ms

--------

Wishing Megan good luck on her musical tomorrow and Saturday! And for all our BFF's here to have an awesome weekend ahead too :D (And remember, if there's someone special in your heart that you're thinking of, remember to tell them) :blush:

My translation (based off Megan and HHJ's version):

HHJ:   當我佇立在窗前你愈走愈遠
          Whenever I stand in front of your window, you move further and further away
          我的每一次心跳你是否聽見
          Can you hear my each and every heart beat?

M:      當我徘徊在深夜你在我心田
          Whenever (my thoughts) linger late at night, you are in my heart
          你的每一句誓言迴盪在耳邊
          All your sentences of affirmation continuously resound in my ears

HHJ:   隱隱約約
            Faintly and lightly
M:      隱隱約約
            Faintly and lightly
HHJ:   閃動的雙眼
            Flicker open (your) eyes  
M/HHJ 藏著你的羞怯加深我的思念

Your concealed shyness, deepens how much I miss you

M:      兩顆心的交界
          Two hearts that are bound together

HHJ:   兩顆心的交界
           Two hearts that are bound together

M:       你一定會看
             You will be able to see this

M/HHJ 只要你願意走向前
            As long as you are willing to go forward (towards me)

M/HHJ: 天天想你 天天問自己
              Each and every day I think of you, each and every day I ask myself..

到什麼時候才能告訴你
              When will the time come that I can tell you

天天想你 天天守住一顆心

Each and every day I think of you, each and every day I'm guarding one heart

把我最好的愛留給你(都給妳)
              Saving only the best of love for you (I will give it to you..)

:heart:

Archived