[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

@kiraning so happy to hear your voice again. Good luck with all the moving stuff. It was reading your blog that helped hook me.

@niq8803 thank you for sharing.  It is fun to read the forum and still be able to get happy surprises.

@littlesame thanks for the pictures my favorite is the one with the intense direct stare.  He does indeed have a compelling gaze.

I hope it is a good weekend for them both personally and professionally.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 hours ago, happycc said:

Before he kiss her, he did says something to her.. is it 'wo ai ni'??? :wub: opppss.. sorry for the excitement after seeing the new discovery of 'yi bei zi'.. haha..

Yes, from all 3 angles and my up top angle, yes. 

@t0pino haha I know what you mean, his sleek back hair is the perfect style.

@JennG25ks that one so far has the most votes, his gaze is ....ahh 

Megan Summer Wallpaper :)

FkOPiB7.jpg

49 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

hey niq8803 ..If you don't mind can i copy your picture of megan wearing a white avilas style ? 

Ok as those are not exclusively belongs to me, I saved them from Avilas website.

Can I just say .......love looks good on megan! Love when she wears her hair down, she is so beautiful in the video above and video on page 185 for the fashion thingy her hair reminds me a lot of magazine shoot with River!!!! Dying for next fan meet with all these new discoveries of I love you's and for a lifetime I can't wait to see what happens next!

Hello, it's been a while since i visited the thread. sorry, been busy. anyway, i saw that in their latest photos, they were both wearing white, long sleeve shirts (like couple shirts) and remembered the time when they wore the white suits. i tried to put them together, but i think i messed up Megan's hair. :( i'll try to do better next time. :D

roLVc3D.jpg

Gosh! :wub: Whose girl is that? Why so pretty?

Somebody's eyes gonna glue on those pictures and at the same time worrying that other men are doing the same. Well, even the girls are doing it too. Pi Yanou is now a beautiful woman. Hahaha!!!

On the other hand, I badly want to buy that dress. B) Chic! 

Archived