[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

Whats with BARON's CHEST Megan?! hahahaha!

Now THIS! hahahaha! BULLSEYE! *Just HIT the N wOrd*

yeah yeah.. I KNOW YOU LIKE IT MEGAN *THUMBS UP!.. hahahaha!

2krrZv.gif

Care to SHARE?! i have SHARE IT APP here! hahahaha! *Envy ME*

Hey brutz!!! Do you know what is megan's searching for.......do you think , what i think , and still thinking of what she's doing???? He he he! now guys what do you think, what we are thiking????:phew:. You had it again brutz! nice work!!!

20 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hey it's my nick name for you!! Your name is long!!! Can I call you brutal for short:grimace: (Joke sis! peace on you sister!!)..... but really drinking ginger is the best way to cure you lost voice especially if you drink this early in the morning and then sing SUPERWOMAN......wow it will give your neighbor a head ache when they wake up:dissapointed_relieved:!!!!!  ha ha ha!

I wanna sing the Song LOVIN' YOU....

La la la la la, la la la la la
La la la la la, la la la la la
Do do do do do, ooh aHHhhhhhh! *Break Glass* lolz

5 hours ago, JennG25ks said:

@amyam01220 thank you for the translation.  I think it is amazing that there are so many fans that even after the drama has ended it is still news worthy.  

Still news worthy for sure. But I think this one and the few that Ive translated has been heavily promoting the CP voting from the various popular idol dramas :) 

-----

2 more days left to cast our votes BFFs! Let our RM finish at greater than 50% of the total!!

This is the Bromance or I'd like to call it RiMeg bonus from the SPOP May deluxe issue, there are 10 "never seen" posters...why do I feel like I've seen them?!

18IaRzo.jpg

Those who PM me to order, I will reply this weekend, after I'm done with River's birthday project and confirming Megan's musical 2nd rally details. Make sure you know it's deluxe issue only aka the expensive issue, I suggest to do more research on book.com.tw for more details; all 10 posters are included per online info. Ok, back to my RM cave ta ta~

I finally caught up with ep 3 of RTW and I was dying at how done River was with Zhu Zhu. At one point, even I - with my lack of Chinese - could understand what he was saying on her treating sledding as a romantic event while he was like "we're not here to date, okay?" Can't help but think back to Men's Talk 16, though when he was filming a serious scene with Hansheng's attempt to kill Zifeng and Yanuo, and him and Megan were busy making kissy faces and flirting :wub:

I am so ready for another fanmeeting xD 

304,176 One more day guys! :D

WeiBo trending news! :phew:

514235.jpg

http://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=142641

Rough translation: 

最強CP投票/戲已下檔2個月「杜琵CP」突登微博熱搜
The strongest CP voting/ The drama has already ended for 2 months; DuPi CP had the highest trending on WeiBo

Actor/actress Baron Chen and Megan Li acted in Sanlih Sunday’s idol drama Bromance, although the drama already ended for more than 2 months, but the “Bros” (fans) remains entirely. For those encountering the DuPi CP and seeing the popular WeiBo trending topics, caused many fans to be scared/worried that they mistakenly thought that the two are openly together! Megan Lai plays he role of Pi YaNuo in the drama. Her handsome appearance captivated my female fans. In addition, Baron’s “ambigious-love” sense of feeling in the drama, caused many fans to shyly feel their hearts racing faster and faster. 

Who would’ve thought that the hashtags on April 28th #ChenChuHe LaiYaYen# would have such a high trend on WeiBo, just from seeing the trends netizens mistakenly thought that DuPi CP was opening up their relationship to the public. Some fans left messages: “It scared us to death” “Actually it wasn’t only me that thought they two of them was opening up their relationship and felt a little bit cheated” “this is as if we’re  watching a real-life CP; staying at the bottom of the pit and very addicted (poisoned)”

514231-XXL.jpg

(Credit as tagged) and from the article

Baron Chen and Megan Lai had the top WeiBo hashtag trending that day :wub:

@amyam01220 Thanks for sharing and translating the weibo trending news :)

Please clarify, I don't seem to get it. Why are the fans scared to death and felt a bit cheated? Are they pro-RM or anti-RM? Did the news say who started the hashtag? 

@Maria Cortez everybody is excited eh? I just voted and it's already 309,803. 

I'm done watching BOY! I'm hiding my comment below so as not to spoil those who haven't finished watching yet. 

Spoiler

It's very interesting in the last 2 episodes when you get to see behind the scenes how artists are promoted, made up love affair for the public to see, lesson on how artists are supposed to answer questions ambiguously to generate interest without giving away too much information, and Megan's transformation from a tomboyish girl to a classy stylist. Soooo familiar.  The classy stylist was however sacrificed for a moment when she donned the checkered purple dress over a blouse and leggings and she wore the necklace Sun Fan/Baron made for her. That seemed to be the fashion in 2010? Anyway, I was like cheering in the end, kiss the girl!

But ugh! I was frustrated big time.  The drama ended very well though, from a writer's point of view. BOY uses the style of a story within a story ( like a dream within a dream) and it's very entertaining. I also like Tong-Tong's monologue in the end. :wub:

I'm glad they did Bromance together. I observed a lot of elements in BOY recurring in Bromance but this time, more refined and executed better. And of course, since they are more mature in Bromance, their kisses were unparalleled. :D

Now, that I'm finished, what to do next? Waaahhh!!!  :w00t: When will Bromance have a sequel? Or RM have a new drama or movie together? Hehehe... Missing them again. :wub:

Archived