Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

4 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

sO Quiet.... *lurking around Other threads* hehehehe... let's take for a click2x and brOwse nOt walk.. lolz

Where is my partner......

no news girl? do you want to talk something about the two! Tomorrow I will tell you

• Like 2

Credit to From Jessica He

You don't have to feel like a wasted space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow 

I'am really inspired by this video... Thank You Jessica He... It made me cry at this point of time  while watching this video again  plus the song lyrics that embodied it.. Seeing River's expressions, his efforts , his smiles, they are all  priceless to me..RTW is a big challenge to him and I will keep on supporting him all throughout the Race!! Jaiyo River!!! :heart:

-I have here an inspiring quote from Thomas Edison that I would like to share...-

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time".

-Another one from Lou Holtz...-

"ABILITY is what you're capable of doing. MOTIVATION determines what you do. ATTITUDE determines how well you do it."'

Have a wonderful night everybody... been missing RM...

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

253,877:wub:

• Like 18

8 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@niq8803 Their pictures really are so similar! :D @lovemarie thanks for the inspirational quotes! We have such a wonderful community here!

I just finished hardsubbing two more videos so here are eng subs for Showbiz ep 13 BTS and ep 14 BTS! :D

hOw come theres nO sound when i finished downloaded it on my PC T_T

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

I just finished hardsubbing two more videos so here are eng subs for Showbiz ep 13 BTS and ep 14 BTS! :D

Yay! Thanks for sharing these. Thanks to the translator and to you for making the effort to make this such an easy watch. I was finally able to download when I got home. And I had a huge smile on my face while watching them.

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV  I don't know why that might have happened. Maybe a problem while downloading? Try again and see if that makes a difference. Or try a different player maybe?

• Like 5

i hope that when i wake-up tomorrow it would be 300,000 votes...hehehe...no pressure BFF (Bromance Forever Friends)

• Like 4

18 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@niq8803 Their pictures really are so similar! :D @lovemarie thanks for the inspirational quotes! We have such a wonderful community here!

Thanks sis! ^_^ i converted your videos into 720p to minimize space in my fOne memory ^_^ hihihi keep on uploading! BTW Audio is gOod loud and Clear! ^_^

• Like 4

266,760:heart:

I've been watching BOY every chance that I get. I echo the sentiments of prior viewers that the drama is really good. Megan is very, very adorable (I can relate with River when he said this line) She was a perfect fan girl - loyal, ever supportive, overly excited and passionate for his idol. As for River, he really has expressive eyes. I think, his eyes are his best features. 

I broke into a wide :D when I got to the point when they had their first fight as an ambiguous couple and Sun Fan decided to go back to being a stunt man, dressed as a bride. If not for his biceps, he can be a beautiful bride. 

I love it that Megan/Tong2x did not easily give up on Sun Fan. 

22 hours ago, lovemarie said:

-I have here an inspiring quote from Thomas Edison that I would like to share...-

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time".

-Another one from Lou Holtz...-

"ABILITY is what you're capable of doing. MOTIVATION determines what you do. ATTITUDE determines how well you do it."'

Have a wonderful night everybody... been missing RM...

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

253,877:wub:

Agree 100% to what you quoted

Whether working together or separately, I shall continue to follow and support River & Megan :wub: 

• Like 10

I was screencaping some photos for my fanfic, and couldn't help but share some here. It's from the fountain scene :)

They looked so happy... if it isn't genuine happiness, i don't know what is.

JYIydV2.jpg

Do3aJ91.jpg

pXxOEco.jpg

JC8EUod.jpg

5iOhFun.jpg

KuHRoZu.jpg

uylAI0f.jpg

JZDsEyf.jpg

Over-announced about my fic again :PMore than benefits - chap 2

• Like 19

@santakle That scene was what sold me on this ship and is the scene I've watched most :P There was just something so magical about it all (cheesy I know, but I can't think of a better word) and their smiles were just so genuine, especially River's like in the second screencap. Like you said, this has to be love, otherwise, how am I supposed to believe in love? xD 

270,291 Let's keep going until 300,000 and beyond!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screaming out loud!*

hello sis! are you free of conversation?Are you not busy?