[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Please help!!

I just  don't know where to click vote for our gorgeous Megan

http://100sexiest.fhm.com.tw/pages/vote_personal.php?no=81

EDIT: It works for me now, must be because of the internet as it took so much time to load properly and show the pink button to click on. (cre: So Nghien Dang - Chu Yan VN fb)

13095752_195844247475010_643224144982494

I don't forget our beloved couple.

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, junerain7 said:

@amyam01220 Thanks for sharing and translating the weibo trending news :)

Please clarify, I don't seem to get it. Why are the fans scared to death and felt a bit cheated? Are they pro-RM or anti-RM? Did the news say who started the hashtag? 

]

Hmmmm.. maybe our BFF's here can clarify if they've been folllowing this news or weibo more closely :vicx: I'm not quite sure if there was triggering event for this trend was or if it's related to the voting or not. 

Uhm, just my thoughts but if I were following WeiBo closely and came across a sudden increase in RM news (I.e increased tagging or more increased fans discussion), I too would be curious what's going on. How to say this... if let's say one day if RM admits their together or if a fan or someone says something about them being together and news spreads like fire.. my heart would skip a beat too, would ache for them, thinking "is it true? did it actually happen?". I know for me, I'd feel mixed emotions all over initially, and then I would probably search for that confirmation and come back here to see if any BFF's had heard about it too... and if it were indeed just a rumour, I would feel not cheated on perhaps, but nonetheless disappointed. 

@junerain7 I really enjoyed those aspects of BOY myself and it was yet another reminder not to take everything we see too seriously. It's also what sometimes made me question whether there really is anything between Baron and Megan.

What keeps me shipping though, is Baron in particular, given that he doesn't seem like someone who's interested in paying lip service to anyone or playing or giving ambiguous, people-pleasing answers about anything (though he does seem to like fooling around) and yet makes comments on the three levels of getting to know Megan/Megan's personality (and his expressions when doing so honestly felt so sincere and seriously not like how regular co-workers or even friends would talk to each other) and honestly, I have never met any guy, friend or otherwise, who would tell a friend that they're "beautiful regardless of whether they're laughing or crying". And posts said message in public. Plus their other little interactions (especially that bts of the hotel-epilogue-kissing scene) screamed 'couple' xD 

I suspect that Baron and Megan have their share of fans who want them together, and who don't. They've both gained legions of new fans through Bromance, but their older fans who've been following them throughout the years might not like the thought of them dating, hence the replies on them being "scared to death". The shippers of course would feel "cheated" so both sides of the spectrum exist :P 

FOR ME, WHATEVER THEIR DECISION EITHER  FOR REEL OR NOT...I WILL JUST KEEP ON SUPPORTING THEM AS THEIR FAN NOT AS PUBLIC OWNERSHIP....I ALSO KNOW ONCE YOU'RE    AN ACTRESS OR ACTOR YOU ARE OWN BY PUBLIC...SO EVERYTHING  THE ACTRESS/ACTOR DO IS IN THE EYE OF AN EAGLE...WATCHING EVERY MOVE... THAT'S FOR THOSE FANATICS ALREADY...SO THEY DONT WANT THEM PAIRED WITH OTHER SOMEONE WHOEVER THAT PERSON IS...

WELL, WE LIVE IN A WONDERFUL WORLD..WHATEVER MAKES US HAPPY GO FOR IT...HEHEHE

2 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

GooDmOrning! Manic Monday Once again!

hi sis! have you heard about the hashtag weibo thing about baron and megan?can we tackle here in this forum if you have time..... i know your busy so i'll just post this later see you sis!

20 hours ago, junerain7 said:

@amyam01220 Thanks for sharing and translating the weibo trending news :)

Please clarify, I don't seem to get it. Why are the fans scared to death and felt a bit cheated? Are they pro-RM or anti-RM? Did the news say who started the hashtag?   @amyam01220 @hyukjaeismine 

Not sure if you know about an incident that happened around 26th to 28th, due to the negative publicity Race The World marketing team has labeled River while tagging Zhuzhu (his ep1-4 teammate), the Weibo world was very chaotic that time. Many, and I'm mean in drove of armies, considering the China netizens population, started tagging River, accusing him not treating Zhuzhu like a gentleman, inconsiderate etc, they tagged him, in a day his name search soar and top Sina/Weibo chart. Base on my and many alike observation thru the years, across all topics/fields when negativity is the talking point the China netizens comments are truly what we would call, bullying. They then turned the focus on tagging River with Megan, accusing his so called "un-gentleman" conduct was due to his "secret romance" with Megan, hashtag and share functions sent RM to top the search chart. It seems, across the ocean, the cyber culture is all about sharing what's popular, jumping on the bandwagons when one sees fit, then spread rumors like wildfire. This is the reason why the true fans don't consider this chart topping as a good sign or worthy to share, instead, many fan groups tried to drown this by tagging other headlines. Even a few so called "industry people" also appeared to stir the pot, claiming they will pull out of the movie project because of his poor behavior :rolleyes: whatever~ Where's civilization. 

A guy who gives no care for such bully and uncivilized can care less, but he has someone to protect; the wise River changed his Weibo setting. No one was allowed to comment or share his posts. A day later, the world rediscovered civility. Please return to Taiwan soon River.

Men's Talk 15 is all hardsubbed and ready for viewing :D ! Hope Monday's going well so far for everyone!

Or not, @littlesame thank you for getting us up to date on things. Did River change back his Weibo setting? This is honestly such a shame. His renewed popularity after Bromance gave him the chance to spread his wings and challenge himself with new roles, but this whole RTW fiasco's resulted in incredibly negative publicity, if even RM's been dragged into it. 

I was really trying to see Zhu Zhu positively, because she doesn't seem without talent and can speak English and has acted in a US tv show, but does she have a sponsor or something? Why on earth is all the hate directed at River? He's not perfect but the lion's share of the blame rests on her. I don't get the entertainment industry/media. 

@littlesame While reading your comment, my reactions were like this :huh: :o :(

Seems like River is under the siege of the typical mob. This mob mentality is sickening. When someone from the mob says/does something, the others follow suit, without thinking. It's a bit disheartening considering the hard work he has put in for RTW. The way I see it, it's also a case of bias editing. I've been reading the reactions of the BFFs and from what I gathered, River and Zhuzhu also get along although there are times that they clash. It's up for the producers of the show to steer the story whichever way they please but I hope that they realize it soon that although they maybe raising the rating of the show, the impact is negative, especially on the stars, including River. They should also protect their talents. How I wish, shows will be more geared toward promoting positive values rather than dwelling on negative rumors, which isn't improving the moral of our society. 

With what is happening in the weibo fandom and where else, I am appreciating more and more that our little community here has remained pure and solid RM. I am convinced once again that I made the right decision in joining the forum and specifically this thread, where the BFFs are not only loyal and very supportive of RM but are super friendly, kind, generous and understanding to fellow BFFs. This has always been our constant shoutout here that we are the international community of Bromance fans and we should foster true and exemplary RM support to encourage the others and foremost, to send a message to RM that they are loved and appreciated not only as artists but as real people as well. 

Thanks @littlesame for explaining the weibo news to us. You have been very helpful. 

@amyam01220 and @hyukjaeismine thank you also for clearing things and sharing your thoughts.

It's very hard to please people. Our RM are artists and to a certain extent, they live to please people. There will always be those who will like them individually or as a couple and those who don't like them at all. Well, the key word to remember is "respect". Regardless of our individual preferences, we should still maintain respect for the other's preference as well as the subject. I'm an optimistic person and I try every time to focus on positive rather than negative things. Maybe, these people with bad thoughts against River just woke up at the wrong side of the bed or negative things happened to them and they are just letting out steam. While I do not agree with the way they are reacting, but then, how they are reacting goes to show that River is an important person to them. One wouldn't waste his breath on someone who is unimportant. The showbiz industry is fickle  and so are the fans. Later on, the tides will change. Time will tell. 

Hmmnnn, I wonder what is Megan's reaction to this. She needs to send her geiyu to River. If those over-reacting fans will misunderstand it again, they should get a life. Love should be spread, not suppressed. 

For a long time, I was told that there is no cure for insecurity. But recently, I checked, and there's a prevention now. It's acceptance. 

For those who are insecure, they should accept that they cannot control their idols. Their idols are also people with emotions, in full possession of their freedom of choice. 

Jiayou River! You are a star. Do not let anyone dull your brightness, especially that there's a Mega(n) star behind you. :heart::heart::heart:

CTO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkkcQ1e9Ru0

29 secs Conversation between Zhu and Baron RTW (i fOrgOt where is it hahahah)

Translated by my friend in twitter hehehe! Credit to her ^_^

ZhuZhu: I'm apologizing to you sincerely

Baron: it's too fake, don't be so fake

ZhuZHu: I'm seriously want to tell you, if we were to perform tomorrow, you can't throw a tantrum

Baron: then what shall I act...like a big boss?

BarON is just being barOn... 

4 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

CTO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkkcQ1e9Ru0

29 secs Conversation between Zhu and Baron RTW (i fOrgOt where is it hahahah)

Translated by my friend in twitter hehehe! Credit to her ^_^

ZhuZhu: I'm apologizing to you sincerely

Baron: it's too fake, don't be so fake

ZhuZHu: I'm seriously want to tell you, if we were to perform tomorrow, you can't throw a tantrum

Baron: then what shall I act...like a big boss?

Thank you Brutaliskhero  for this translation! hello guys! Good day to every body here! My partner now is being held hostage in her works for the meantime B). She's very busy woman and very good in her job!I just want to tackle about the issue of weibo...... I'm trying to give some clarification about  someone's fans of megan or baron of the words being real together but the fan's feel scary about the issue ......is really conflicting if........ the fan's who posted those words are the people who love them as individual, (as all of you have said that in this forum) or maybe some new fans like pairing him with zhu, or who loves them as a love team that gives commotion in our entire fans club, forum, association of the entire RM FANS. As for us DUPI'S FANS,RM FANS...WHATEVER FANS THERE WAS!!!!! We should be happy if it's true that hashtag in weibo being real together in real life???? We should be happy and don't be scared , were waiting for this moments , even if it's true or fraud ....it's ok . The negative feed back of baron is not surprising at all! he's immune to this! the difference before and now is they got the heart of many people because of what they see of their chemistry in  BROMANCE., But prior to that... Even before then...... they have their own loyal followers who really know's the real baron or the real megan. Baron's attitude is what his  loyal fans love most... you cannot change him because of some new fans who makes him a real bad person , just because of this edited video clips  towards zhu's inter  actions,...... well for me , it's easy for me to say because i've been in this situation before so i don't mind.....it's just natural for this industry:P really!! Let's go about the word  un gentleman for hiding their secret romance ........Hey if i am megan......i will make sure that is very , super secret romance with baron :wub:. For example, hey guys example only ok I am megan ....what do you think will i feel if the whole nation knows that were dating, that he's my boyfriend and then .....this Race comes out and i will deal all the questions, all the actions of barons towards his new pairing of  his new projects, all the negatives, issues and some scenes that is not appealing to the eyes of my fans.....you just put me IN THE LINE OF THE CROSSFIRE!!! well it's better i have my gae yu time with my hubby baron in secret, or talking to him in video call with matching deep kiss in the screen of our phone:blush:....than to put me in this situation that will make my life upside down, remember .....I hate gossip , scandals and being a 3rd party??!!!?? I'm so beautiful to be that woman!!!!:grimace::grin::heart:.Just reminder my AVID  FANS!! You will always be my number one in my heart and I LOVE YOU ALL! ( This is me Megan)..........So guys!! cheer up!!! Many of us know's what kind of person's our idol's are! Be patient and BELIEVE!!!! SMILE GUYS AND BE HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT............:w00t:

24 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Thank you Brutaliskhero  for this translation! hello guys! Good day to every body here! My partner now is being held hostage in her works for the meantime B). She's very busy woman and very good in her job!I just want to tackle about the issue of weibo....

ive been Harrassed by your wOrds partner (IN SHORT IM TOUCHED aiiyeeehhh) hahahahaha! (back to work) LOLZ

If a partner repeatedly gripes to the media that Baron has been ungentlemanly, inconsiderate, throws a tantrum, etc and China netizens who are blind to the truth/facts continue to heap criticism on Baron, and symphatize with ZZ, how should poor Baron react??   We are not Baron, and cannot speak for his frustrations with his partner.  Do other female participants have any problem/issue with Baron even though they are not his partner in the RTW?  Do they have any negative comments about Baron?

China did not make Baron famous despite him spending 6 years there.  It was Bromance and his mega chemistry with Megan that made RM popular.  Taiwan and international fans need RM!  Bromance is far more interesting than RTW!   

Archived