Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

8 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

hey liz!! Did you think he take boosters!!! he's so active:grin:. Full of energy!!! Maybe megan prepared him food..... with full of love and additional ginger energy drinks that's why he acts that way ha ha ha!:blush:. But still he's cute anyway............:wub:

IT'S CALLED NITRO BOOSTER! hahahahaha!

Oh! oh! PB again!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

hahahaha! nO need to bang their heads off . cOz we dOnt kNow and they KNOW as far as i knOw they kNow already what we kNow and then we shOuld knOw that ...ahh i see... we kNow that  RM kNows something that no Others knOws sO lets wait for that KNOWS sO that we will kNow whats gOnna happen in the future kNOws... hahaha! am i REPEATING KNOWS?? nah! im just addicted with the KNOWS geez! sTop with kNows BRUT GAWD! im abOut to lOse control with kNOws wOrd damn it! whO invented that Know.. Ok im Out im sO done with you KNOW! hahahahahahha!

@Sheila Marie Green Just dOnt Bang their heads Ok? hahahaha...

BRUTALISKHERO.... I think I'm the one who's going to bang myself or rather hit my own head in the wall for giving me lot's of..........they know , i know, you know.......i feel dizzy and seeing so many knows....... How would you explain of..... How do you know, of what I know,and now I  know that You know!!!!!!! GEEEZZZ LIZ !!!!!   Now i talk like yo too!!!!! I think I need to ask a drink from megan her GINGER ENERGY DRINK!!!!!:w00t:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

BRUTALISKHERO.... I think I'm the one who's going to bang myself or rather hit my own head in the wall for giving me lot's of..........they know , i know, you know.......i feel dizzy and seeing so many knows....... How would you explain of..... How do you know, of what I know,and now I  know that You know!!!!!!! GEEEZZZ LIZ !!!!!   Now i talk like yo too!!!!! I think I need to ask a drink from megan her GINGER ENERGY DRINK!!!!!:w00t:

your calling my NICKNAME here but youre still calling my real nickname.. hahahahaha! im nOt mysterious anymOre! jOke! hahahaha!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

your calling my NICKNAME here but youre still calling my real nickname.. hahahahaha! im nOt mysterious anymOre! jOke! hahahaha!

Hey it's my nick name for you!! Your name is long!!! Can I call you brutal for short:grimace: (Joke sis! peace on you sister!!)..... but really drinking ginger is the best way to cure you lost voice especially if you drink this early in the morning and then sing SUPERWOMAN......wow it will give your neighbor a head ache when they wake up:dissapointed_relieved:!!!!!  ha ha ha!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

IT'S CALLED NITRO BOOSTER! hahahahaha!

Oh! oh! PB again!

now your talking like an engine!!!!! Is that your new recipe!! Is it out in the market right now??:astonished: I need to buy that:sweatingbullets:.....are you sure we could drink that!!!!!!Nice one partner!!! You got me there!!:glasses:

• Like 2

Whats with BARON's CHEST Megan?! hahahaha!

YExxPp.gif

Now THIS! hahahaha! BULLSEYE! *Just HIT the N wOrd*

rk5546.gif

yeah yeah.. I KNOW YOU LIKE IT MEGAN *THUMBS UP!.. hahahaha!

2krrZv.gif

Care to SHARE?! i have SHARE IT APP here! hahahaha! *Envy ME*

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

now your talking like an engine!!!!! Is that your new recipe!! Is it out in the market right now??:astonished: I need to buy that:sweatingbullets:.....are you sure we could drink that!!!!!!Nice one partner!!! You got me there!!:glasses:

Available in your nearest PHARMACY.. hahahaha!

• Like 2

Whats with BARON's CHEST Megan?! hahahaha!

Now THIS! hahahaha! BULLSEYE! *Just HIT the N wOrd*

yeah yeah.. I KNOW YOU LIKE IT MEGAN *THUMBS UP!.. hahahaha!

2krrZv.gif

Care to SHARE?! i have SHARE IT APP here! hahahaha! *Envy ME*

Hey brutz!!! Do you know what is megan's searching for.......do you think , what i think , and still thinking of what she's doing???? He he he! now guys what do you think, what we are thiking????:phew:. You had it again brutz! nice work!!!

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hey it's my nick name for you!! Your name is long!!! Can I call you brutal for short:grimace: (Joke sis! peace on you sister!!)..... but really drinking ginger is the best way to cure you lost voice especially if you drink this early in the morning and then sing SUPERWOMAN......wow it will give your neighbor a head ache when they wake up:dissapointed_relieved:!!!!!  ha ha ha!

I wanna sing the Song LOVIN' YOU....

La la la la la, la la la la la
La la la la la, la la la la la
Do do do do do, ooh aHHhhhhhh! *Break Glass* lolz

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

OMG!!!!! YOU JUST DESTROYED MY EAR DRUM!!!!!!:grimace:

Mianhe! Mianhe! I APOLOGIZE! lolz

Baron: Can i try?

Megan: No you can't!

Meanwhile....

Brutz Imagination..

Megan : Maybe later..

*hahahaha!* (brutz 4Dness)

wp551J.gif

Lesson Learn for barOn... EPIC FAILED hahahahha!

• Like 8

Im Out! Brut is HUNGRY! hOllah!

@Sheila Marie Green Let's EAT! hahahahaa!

yea! i'm hungry too! I just drained my strength and my brain wave in our show:heart::dissapointed_relieved:. Hey every body!! Keep on smiling!!!Be happy and Have a wonderful week ends!!!!! Till next time!!!!:grin:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JennG25ks said:

@amyam01220 thank you for the translation.  I think it is amazing that there are so many fans that even after the drama has ended it is still news worthy.  

Still news worthy for sure. But I think this one and the few that Ive translated has been heavily promoting the CP voting from the various popular idol dramas :) 

-----

2 more days left to cast our votes BFFs! Let our RM finish at greater than 50% of the total!!

• Like 6

This is the Bromance or I'd like to call it RiMeg bonus from the SPOP May deluxe issue, there are 10 "never seen" posters...why do I feel like I've seen them?!

18IaRzo.jpg

Those who PM me to order, I will reply this weekend, after I'm done with River's birthday project and confirming Megan's musical 2nd rally details. Make sure you know it's deluxe issue only aka the expensive issue, I suggest to do more research on book.com.tw for more details; all 10 posters are included per online info. Ok, back to my RM cave ta ta~

• Like 20