[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, I'd like to thank all the international fans who are involve in the current River & Megan rally projects, for your participation, the passion, and most of all, the love & support you all Gei-Yu RM with your actions.

Megan just updated her weibo 5 hours ago and thanked all the participants including us, the international community, here are the goodies relating to our RM rally - 

OjxRWHj.png

*green box* :D

QQrrBfe.png3qaMcvT.jpg

:wub: She actually asked her manager to circle the main hall again, knowing some were delivered in the afternoon aww,  very touched.

@t0pino will be updating more pics in the project page, with our banner and our New logo for RM~~~ Megan also received all of your cards and messages we've collected in a gift bag, we had someone explained to her manager to let her know of this cross-continents participation from the fans in hope she knows the extra effort you all offered, to support her. I believe this is why, in tonight's post, she noted how much she appreciates the love & support from all "corners of the places" ;) 

Again, the few of us who worked on this rally couldn't have done it without all of you, the awesome participants, thanks for taking a few minutes to write your supportive message to River & Megan; LOVE YOU ALL:heart: thanks for being part of this international team!

River's birthday gifts, the fans messages, goodies all have been delivered to his manager, she told me she will brief him about our international rally, the previous Bromance, LA & FM projects so forth. Oh yeah, I forgot to share the airport meeting, ok, soon :D  

@littlesame So much geiyu this bright Saturday morning :blush: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! To all of you who gave all your best to get our message across to Megan, you are greatly appreciated! It's good to know tha Megan is touched by our support for her. I hope everything will go well with her musical. Do best Megan! Do best More Than Words Team! 

@littlesame Thank you so much for updating us and always helping our love reach RM ! I love the name you've selected for the international community and I wonder how she felt typing it out on Weibo hehe xD 

Something I seriously admire about Megan (in addition to her work ethic, beauty, talent, love for animals and more) is how sincere she is in her appreciation of her fans. Typing out all those names, and posting pictures of everything must have been time-consuming!

Thanks again for the Gei-yu littlesame! :D 

@junerain7 Yup, thanks to all that act on the support making this fun and memorable. 

@hyukjaeismine Haha, it actually crossed my mind when the title selection was going on, what he/she think as they read/write it

Years later when RM have their babies, we will look back at this unforgettable journey with a big smile, we had a footprint on it; an irreplaceable page in our life stories :) Of course I won't tell you how much sleep I lost due to the deadlines since the distance and logistics between each point is so crucial...I'm glad this one is over, well the day after his birthday ;) 

Asia time zone, Taiwan time -

River will live stream through Sina (Weibo's parent company) on his birth date, May 9th at noon time. He will answer questions posted by fans and read the comments. 

In the months leading to his birthday, many fans wanted him to visit the "exclusive chatroom" on the day of, in hope to spend special moment with him. Then this happened. He told the China FC and their fans he will use Sina's public live streaming to chat with fans, surprised many, I for one feel fuzzy warm he decided to be fair making the live streaming available to all of his fans, no "qualifications" necessary. 

Here are 3 ways you can log on to participate. 

#1 Use Sina Weibo main page, click upper right hand corner to open 发现 then go to the bottom left panel and click on 直播 live streaming to find his live streaming.erNa9oJ.jpg

#2 Download this IOS app 一直播UlPPSzO.jpg

#3 Go through this sponsored page to access his live streaming and win giftsxl6NRD6.jpg

Join the fun, remember it'll be at noon time. Will update more when available.

I just DID the most DELULU THING I have ever done....with Megan's new pics and Baron's latest Weibo post, I can't help but think he was thinking of Megan coz the look is SO SIMILAR :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I will remove the pics if I broke any Soompi rules....:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Update...I can't post my pic...hmmm...

Basically when I put the picture of the Jap actress in her white outfit next to Megan's Avilas outfit and with her long hair, they look very similar!!!:wub:

21 minutes ago, jbying7 said:

I just DID the most DELULU THING I have ever done....with Megan's new pics and Baron's latest Weibo post, I can't help but think he was thinking of Megan coz the look is SO SIMILAR :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I will remove the pics if I broke any Soompi rules....:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Update...I can't post my pic...hmmm...

Basically when I put the picture of the Jap actress in her white outfit next to Megan's Avilas outfit and with her long hair, they look very similar!!!:wub:

Can you please post the picture I can't imagine it :(

Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! :w00t: I'm so kilig :wub: 

Girl, I got your message. "Boyfie can't be with me so I'm wearing the shoes which he gave me. Makes me feel like he is with me, accompanying me every step of the way."

Oh my RM! You're making me dig deeper into this pit. Love! Love! Love! :heart::heart::heart:

Those Megan photos with luggage was taken today at the [ More Than Words ] performance venue in Tainan (Friday and Saturday).  She'll be heading back to Taipei today.

Yes ~ those are the birthday present from her boyfriend, since boyfriend said must wear comfortable shoe to protect that precious white and slim long leg he owns :wub:

Archived