Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

4 hours ago, mellinadear said:

1. Only the drama gods/camcorder know about the chocolate. No one knew about it( JH,TK,SW,DR) being put in a bag or that there was a pack of chocolate to begin with. The hubby can only find out Through a diary/ that camcorder that was on the floor.

2. JH didn't leave the CAM next to JJ. JH's dad did and that was after his wife forced him to put it down. 

3. For her to wear TK's could mean: (a) she directly asked TK for it (b) she didn't know how she would feel wearing JH's mittens (c) it could be a red herring/ could be useful in the future.

4. This diary has gotten many ways in which it has been looked at. BR read the diary and screamed to tell her mama. Dramfever subs made it seem like she liked someone in the past WHILE some people say its SW she actually talked about and mellinadear thinks its about someone in the past but we will never know. The husband could have been less busy (I wanna assume that) and then found the diary Or DS was careless about it and he took it and read it. So far we only know about the chocolate ish that he found out but there might be other things he knows that we the viewers dunno yet.

5. It's said that hubby dated(not in college. Subs didn't mention college, even db recaps didn't mention college but some people said its in college. What to believe.. Hmmm). It can apply to both characters (TK & JH) . We know TK loved DS way before JH and after finding out about "the feels" from his friend, It can make TK move on so that he can forget about DS. JH can also move on and date other people(hmmm...). 

6. JH & DS were absent from the plane crash news but later we found JH(towards the episode's end) trying to blow dry his hair but DS was still no where to be found. Mystery... Where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him? 

Hi, im here again trying to solve Sherlock Holmes mystery. I really into this right now maybe because I used to read detective comic when im in secondary school and with this drama I think I can relate to that.

Okay lets talk about Ep.1. The future DS talk about she went crazy married to her husband. So lets include who we think should include. Earlier when she introduce her friends. She only said SW is the most normal and DR as nerd and counsellor. So I dont know if we can exclude them. But her introduction to TK and JH wasnt satisfying thus making them has the advantage. Advantage : Taek and Junghwan

Ep 2: the future talked about chocolate. Okay because its the second episode they hint us maybe to who we should exclude to be the husband. To DS knowledge the chocolate was for someone she wrote in her diary. To her known she gave chocolate to the person she likes and she is confident she gave it to the husband.bcs we have the footage, so DS's confident is should be exclude too. But the husband didnt received the chocolate thus SW should be forever be excluded in the husband game hunting. So the possibility of the husband were : JH, TK, DR. Advantage : JH, DR because they go to school carry around bag.

Then husband went to smoke. Advantage that time  : no one. Later it was TK.

Ep 6: getting rejected by Sunwoo and postcards. As for getting rejected by SW there are possibilities. Theres obvious scene of DS having crush to SW when SW borrows dictionary and DS went esctatic. Advantage: TK and JH. Pizza scene when DS persuade SW to confess. Possible: SW, DR, TK, JH.  Ah! I forget TK found out Bora and SW rela tionship. So we shouldnt exclude him. Remember when future DS call her husband bcs it snow. It might means snows have been something both parties have memory about. Advantage : TK bcs he call DS after her being rejected.

Well, postcards like ive said before on my posts. Future DS suppose husband would not know about her swnding postcards. She told all the boys except TK about her sending postcards and even went to see JB in front of JH. So advantage to the husband who never know about it : TK. We dont have to prove how he know about it because its just to give us hint who wouldnt know about it.

College Music Festival too hinting us about who wwasnt there. The husband went to 1989 one when he thought he went there in 1988. Future DS later prove she was right about the song when the husband have no memory about it. It later found out only TK werent around.

Sorry if all of this was repetitive and that something y'all already know about. Sherlock is a famous detective or investigator by means he would look all of the possibilities of the suspects of who is there, who wouldnt know thing. Normally the murder case dont really believe at facial expression bcs murderer or supect should know how to hide their crime. Thanks for reading.

• Like 16

I just want to point out a very small thing here

In R97, before YJ kissed SW, she counted (the 1, 2, 3 thingy) and YJ kissed her when she finished saying "2"

In R98, TK also counted before DS revealed what she liked to him. And I think something is hidden there, aka when did TK actually buy the gloves? and I read from someone's post saying that TK might buy it together with the one he got for his father. I love that idea, it's just too sweet of TK.

And, the chocolate incident is really confusing. Future DS insisted on giving it to the husband and the husband strongly disagree. Assuming both are right, we can question who DS wanted to give the chocolate to. I'm not sure where the chocolate came from (but someone says it's from the Kim's fridge). At that time, we can suspect SW as DS was having a crush on him. The other possibility was TK as he just won a competition and/or he helped her borrowing the comics. I'm just stuck at figuring out what the reasons for her to give that very chocolate to JH or DR.

So, assume DS wanted to give the chocolate to SW or TK. As we highly suspect that SW is never gonna be the hubby, so if DS put it in SW's bag, TK wouldn't get the chocolate. 

Assuming DS knew which bag was SW's, she was looking for TK's bag outside the room (but she didn't know if TK brought a bag or not) and put the chocolate into JH's bag (the one that looks similar to TK's) and hence TK wouldn't get it either.

I can't type a long post now but if you guys rewatch the episodes, there's a bag in TK's room and at the Baduk center hanger which looks exactly like JH's bag. And I highly doubt that JH has 2 bags, one with string (are they called strings?) white on both sides, the another one has string white on the outside and dark blue inside and this one looks exactly the same as TK's (and assume that bag is TK's) But, we have never ever seen TK using that bag other than the black baduk one. But the bag has always appeared! So, there must be something mysterious about the chocolate incident. Even we as viewers find the mysterious bags confusing, how can DS not? haha

• Like 13

1 hour ago, minibunny said:

I read some annoying post in MT and please forgive my evil mind but now I want TK to be the husband so bad, just to show some people who think they're so right and questioning our reason to root for TK and call us delusional and don't have proofs to backup our arguments..again forgive me hehe 

Just the same thought since they are so annoying with their attitude, not at all, same people do. I'M SO SORRY sometimes I just cant take it easy in a good way.

For TeamTaek and TeamJunghwan let me say this once, we dont have rights to push anyone to believe or not our idea or our opinion. We should  watch our mouth and our words carefully. Dont puts your hope too high because you cant tolerate when it doesnt happen for real. As much as we want it to be the real one, dont forget to stick our feet on the ground. IM SO SORRY.

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, hermess-san said:

Ep 2: the future talked about chocolate. Okay because its the second episode they hint us maybe to who we should exclude to be the husband. To DS knowledge the chocolate was for someone she wrote in her diary. To her known she gave chocolate to the person she likes and she is confident she gave it to the husband.bcs we have the footage, so DS's confident is should be exclude too. But the husband didnt received the chocolate thus SW should be forever be excluded in the husband game hunting. So the possibility of the husband were : JH, TK, DR. Advantage : JH, DR because they go to school carry around bag.

When I watched that scene, I definitely didn't see it as confidence, but bluffing because she forgot who she gave the chocolate to.

• Like 11

@Meliere I CANT BREATH I SERIOUSLY CANT BREAThhh this submarine needs to go up for air

THE RADISH SENT ME OVER THE EDGE!

-----

I do think regarding the chocolate that the fact TK has had a bag in his room this whole time is an interesting connection. In ep 2, they were also really really trying to fool us into focusing on SW and JH ( think about it, we just got this flashback of TK, what better way to undercut it than to bring back to focus to SW and JH (as TK obv has no bag with him which made him seem totally out of the game)

• Like 14

Ouch about all those TK's hate comment. :(

I think someone said this before, but the majority of TK-DS shipper is pretty mature on handling this whole husband hunt situation. Keep up the level-headedness girls! :)

About the chocolate thing, i think it's plausible that DS might be thinking of some other memories and it gets mixed up, then the camcorder scene is played just as a bait so we're led to think that the chocolate is for any of the school guys. DS is quite forgetful afterall, she won't know that she didn't actually give her husband the chocolate or not. In the end the writer could troll us all about the whole future scene clues, as it's something that they can patch up later with unseen flashbacks, etc etc.

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, Meliere said:

Yes, they have called us delusional since day one. That I don't mind too much ... since being delulu in itself is kinda fun. But whenever they accuse us of being blind or having no logical reason to believe TK is end game.. then my blood pressure rises. Because that's tantamount to being called stupid.

whatever. let them do their thing.

I have a dark secret.

I've been lurking in the JH/DS thread, and I've done something evil. Most of the time I try to be an upstanding citizen and pay taxes and help children/old ladies cross the street. But I've got a sneaky evil Taek inside me, and I couldn't help but take screencaps of incredible team JH posts. That thread is full of comedic gold. So the next time you're feeling hurt because they called us delusional, just review the following and have a calm LOL:

Hide contents

Taek you turtle

image16.jpg

Taek's gay

image15.jpg0% ratings

image14.jpg

The husband is the killer

image13.jpg

RJY & Hyeri are child actors

image12.jpg

Who said JH doesn't have a life outside of the love triangle?

image11.jpg

image10.jpgMental breakdown

image9.jpg

Taek is a gout

image8.jpg

Nothing.

image1.jpg

image6.jpgimage7.jpg

PBG fans: destroyers of shows

image5.jpg

My Heart Will Go On

image4.jpg

Lee Mi Yeon wanted to burn the journal because it was so beautiful

image3.jpg

The color theory in action. But how can you ignore that piece of GREEN onion?

image2.jpg

ahh richard simmons them, some are so childish and retarded lol. sorry for the harsh words but they bring it up first.

Those actually don't make me mad but give me a good laugh, especially the last one, let me interprete it in my own way: Taek can't get DS but DR helps him to win aka DR who points out for DS that she should care about who she likes, not who likes her

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

@Meliere I CANT BREATH I SERIOUSLY CANT BREAThhh this submarine needs to go up for air

THE RADISH SENT ME OVER THE EDGE!

-----

I do think regarding the chocolate that the fact TK has had a bag in his room this whole time is an interesting connection. In ep 2, they were also really really trying to fool us into focusing on SW and JH ( think about it, we just got this flashback of TK, what better way to undercut it than to bring back to focus to SW and JH (as TK obv has no bag with him which made him seem totally out of the game)

@Meliere ... my goodness... laughed so hard and choked over coffee! the radish part is gold! I am colourblind but I can spot the green miles away...

@mangachickava and the fact that DS notices that Taek does or does not bring his bag... no wonder if she thought she'd put the chocolate in Taek's...

• Like 11

@Meliere LOL those comments made me laugh so hard. I thought maybe I was being too delusional wishing for Taek to be the hubby, but it seems like there are more delusional people than me!

At this point, I think the writer can go in either direction. I won't be surprised if the hubby turns out to be JH. But Taek stands a chance too! I don't like how the other ship disregard our opinions and call us delusional. Different people can view the same scenes differently. Why can't we be allowed to have a difference in our opinions? To be honest, I actually thought JH was definitely the hubby since SW left the game. Since Taek had such little screen time in the first 5 episodes, I thought there was no way for him to be the hubby. Kdrama rule: whoever the girl meets first is the guy she ends up with. However, as the weeks went on, Taek got more screen time and way more character development than any other character, I started to think maybe he has a shot at getting the girl after all. I know the other ship thinks we are only rooting for Taek because he's played by PBG. That wasnt the case for me, I actually didn't know him at all, the only actor i knew was go kyung pyo. Slowly, taek just grew on me and PBG too. (now he's one of my most fav actors. I even watched I Remember You recently just for him. He really is an amazing actor)

Let's just keep an open mind when watching the last 4 episodes. I'm preparing myself for the worst. 

• Like 16

38 minutes ago, Meliere said:

Yes, they have called us delusional since day one. That I don't mind too much ... since being delulu in itself is kinda fun. But whenever they accuse us of being blind or having no logical reason to believe TK is end game.. then my blood pressure rises. Because that's tantamount to being called stupid.

I have a dark secret.

I've been lurking in the JH/DS thread, and I've done something evil. Most of the time I try to be an upstanding citizen and pay taxes and help children/old ladies cross the street. But I've got a sneaky evil Taek inside me, and I couldn't help but take screencaps of incredible team JH posts. That thread is full of comedic gold. So the next time you're feeling hurt because they called us delusional, just review the following and have a calm LOL:

Hide contents

Taek you turtle

image16.jpg

Taek's gay

image15.jpg0% ratings

image14.jpg

image13.jpg

image12.jpg

image11.jpg

image9.jpg

Taek is a gout

image8.jpg

Nothing.

image1.jpg

image6.jpgimage7.jpg

image5.jpg

My Heart Will Go On

image4.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

=))) OMG I laugh so hard at your post hahaha =)) Especially at the part "NOTHING!" =))

• Like 10

um guys, just a friendly reminder: don't call team JH names!! I shared those posts for giggles, not to increase the animosity level. Please don't take them seriously, and PLEASE don't share them outside of our thread. Thank you!!! And don't forget: we are the lol yolo underdogs with nothing to lose. So smile and look forward to ep. 17. 

• Like 19

@minibunny i totally agree with you!!!! MT is totally dominated by certain grp of ppl. if not Taek, DR can be hubby!

@Phuong Tam Nguyen is this the bag? sorry for the poor resolution. JH bag strap is white and Taek's looks like black with white borders.

Bag_ep_1.jpg?noCache=1451874349   Bag_Ep2_JH.jpg?noCache=1451875499

until i read ur post, i always assume Taek only have that black bag that he carries around to Baduk. eagle eyes!!!

rewatching ep1, why DS never introduced Taek surname? SW was also left out and until now, we have no idea what his surname is. Taek's surname was revealed when gang left the rm but why not just mentioned it during introduction? wonder if PD just want to troll us right from the start?

regarding 1st love, DS 1st love should be SW, based on drama. let's assume diary has another person that she likes, her crush, then mayb her 1st love in drama means the 1st person she feels (or rather pointed out by her 2 friends) who likes her and she dun exactly dislikes the person. am i making sense here?

• Like 13

1 hour ago, minibunny said:

just random things.. I want to ask people who watch the previous Reply.. In R94, are there any scene where trash and NJ drank coffee together.. Because I notice in R97 SW and YJ have a scene where they drink coffee together.. And of course TK and DS (and the future DS-husband) have the scene where they drink coffee together.. Is it maybe a clue?

I read some annoying post in MT and please forgive my evil mind but now I want TK to be the husband so bad, just to show some people who think they're so right and questioning our reason to root for TK and call us delusional and don't have proofs to backup our arguments..again forgive me hehe 

@minibunny chill roommate, besides all of us might have different reasons why we ship TK/DS but we have all common ground.."Our belief that is TAEK is Mr. H".. JH is a good guy perhaps a better guy but not for DS.. We strongly believed TK is the ONE for DS for so many reasons, not only becoz that's what we want , but that's what we see and believe (if its delusional, so be it!!). Even DR agree with us that "They suit together"-Who is DR on their group? Why he said that? i guess DR also see something between DS/TK that makes them match-made-in-heaven.. ^^

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, Meliere said:

I have a dark secret.

Hide contents

Taek you turtle

image16.jpg

Taek's gay

image15.jpg0% ratings

image14.jpg

image13.jpg

image12.jpg

image11.jpg

image9.jpg

Taek is a gout

image8.jpg

Nothing.

image1.jpg

image6.jpgimage7.jpg

image5.jpg

My Heart Will Go On

image4.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

I'm seriously ok if THEY OBSESSED about junghwan being the husband, but its not ok and disrespect for saying bad things about TK. They blamed TK for the lacking scenes or skinships between jhxds. Even they blamed the PD. I'm sure that the PD much know about the progress and how the drama will end. I'm saying we can adore our otp so much but u dont have to saying bad things about the other characters and blamed them.

We just can play fair without saying bad things about the others right?

We have own reasons to believe what we want to believe right?

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, anishaym said:

I'm seriously ok if THEY OBSESSED about junghwan being the husband, but its not ok and disrespect for saying bad things about TK. They blamed TK for the lacking scenes or skinships between jhxds. Even they blamed the PD. I'm sure that the PD much know about the progress and how the drama will end. I'm saying we can adore our otp so much but u dont have to saying bad things about the other characters and blamed them.

We just can play fair without saying bad things about the others right?

eeek! I may have done something terrible here! To clarify: the posts I screencaped were the wildly funny parts of team JH. They are not representational of JH/DS shippers. While lurking there, I saw plenty of people stating their love for Taek, and plenty of well-argued and supported posts.

• Like 16

Just now, Meliere said:

eeek! I may have done something terrible here! To clarify: the posts I screencaped were the funny parts of team JH. They are not representational of JH/DS shippers. While lurking there, I saw plenty of people stating their love for Taek, and plenty of well-argued and supported posts.

Omg i'm sorry too. I'm just jumping to negatives thinking.

I think when it comes to TK, i just want to defensed him. Sorry chingu for wrong accusations.

Yeah we should supported each other shipper and character hehe Thankyou for the explanation

• Like 12