Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

@Meliere OMG! That is gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like you, I have lurked in that thread. I've done it mainly just to see what theories they're coming up with in there and to see if it is backed up with some hard evidence from the drama and not just conjecture. And believe me, when I read certain posts, I'm just like "what?! Where are you even pulling this from?! Watch the drama again!" I know we're on the delulu submarine because our TK, from the very beginning, didn't seem like he'd even be a contender in the husband hunting game. But when THEY say that THEY'RE on a sinking ship?!?!! Now they're the delulu ones! Like hello!!! Your guy has been a contender since the very first episode. You're not on a sinking ship! 

I joined this thread later in the game but from the posts I've read, we do not put JH down negatively (as we have so wrongly been accused of doing). In fact, we find things about him that would make it a beneficial outcome for US if he ends up being the husband instead of TK. I've seen posts in the other thread that have taken not just TK down negatively but us shippers as well. I've also seen posts saying they're going to laugh at us when JH is the husband. Like, really? I'm not saying everyone is like that over there though but certain posts do stand out when they're so negative in nature and not based off of any hard evidence. I know we have our own ships and people can be biased but please just keep an open mind without tearing down anyone. Stop being so subjective and butt hurt because you're not getting enough of the "OTP" scenes. At this point, NO ONE knows who the husband is except for the writer and whoever else the writer has informed. Enjoy what you do have and don't count your chicks before they've hatched. #sorry #rantover

• Like 15

Am I the only one who doesnt bothered with that chocolate thing?

Look at the date in ep 2 when DS puts those chocolate that Im sure she puts it in SW bag not JH

Than look at this one,

In ep 2 DS already like SW (not JH) after a month ago her friends told her SW maybe like her. It doesnt make a sense DS will gave JH chocolate.

About the diary, I thought DS didnt write the name the one who make her falling in love if she wrote SW's name is it posibble Bora will accept SW's love when she knows her sister like SW?  No matter how rude she is towards DS, she trully love her sister at least I believe that.

I dont believe DS's first love is SW.

Edit : can you see my pic, girls? T_______T 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ilmare said:

@minibunny i totally agree with you!!!! MT is totally dominated by certain grp of ppl. if not Taek, DR can be hubby!

@Phuong Tam Nguyen is this the bag? sorry for the poor resolution. JH bag strap is white and Taek's looks like black with white borders.

Bag_ep_1.jpg?noCache=1451874349   Bag_Ep2_JH.jpg?noCache=1451875499

until i read ur post, i always assume Taek only have that black bag that he carries around to Baduk. eagle eyes!!!

rewatching ep1, why DS never introduced Taek surname? SW was also left out and until now, we have no idea what his surname is. Taek's surname was revealed when gang left the rm but why not just mentioned it during introduction? wonder if PD just want to troll us right from the start?

regarding 1st love, DS 1st love should be SW, based on drama. let's assume diary has another person that she likes, her crush, then mayb her 1st love in drama means the 1st person she feels (or rather pointed out by her 2 friends) who likes her and she dun exactly dislikes the person. am i making sense here?

Yes @ilmare

Presenting to you chingu, the mysterious bags :))

Credit: kites.vn (the first 3 pics are my screencap)

The bag appears in ep 1, at the exact same position as in ep 4

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-04%20at%2011.44.

Ep 4: on the day after TK lost, at the baduk center

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-04%20at%2011.11.

Before the gang came (there's a nike bag hung on the chair)

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-04%20at%2011.40.

Here are from kites.vn Reply 1988 thread

I'm not sure whose bag is it actually, could be JH's

24_zpsydbqltli.jpg

Notice JH's bag with white strap and he left it outside

23_zps03u6xkud.png

Things get complicated here, on the chocolate day, it's shown that JH left his bag outside, but there's one bag inside his room hahahaha and i'm not sure whose it is

3198384083_582638432_574_574.jpg

3198535883_473612511_574_574.jpg

3198497816_1866941637_574_574.jpg

as_zpsz97ueyih.jpg

df_zps9sva7jco.jpg

dfg_zpso4djnflu.jpg

Enjoy guys =)) Kudos to the one that saw all these things and posted it on kites.vn

Anw, it's confusing after all but I guess TK has a bag similar to JH haha

P/S: I didn't notice that Michael has appeared since ep 1

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-04%20at%2011.40.

• Like 24

Once I read the JH shippers start to complain about the lack of their OTP screen time, I honestly thought yessss this is the sign! This is obviously becos that is not the OTP hahaha 

Okok, no gloating... Baduk etiquette everyone! 

*puts on a blank face* 

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

wait y'all wait a secound 

if the camcorder was JH's Dad,

wouldn't JH at one point have access to the video of DS putting chocolate in SW's bag and therefore know who it was??

the husband didnt know who got the chocolate....

Yeah, there was one moment when JH's dad was confused and didn't know how to use the camcorder and got hit by Mdm Miran. JH or JB might help him later =))

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

wait y'all wait a secound 

if the camcorder was JH's Dad,

wouldn't JH at one point have access to the video of DS putting chocolate in SW's bag and therefore know who it was??

the husband didnt know who got the chocolate....

JH and mom weren't very happy/please/amused with JH dad's toy (camcorder). JH probably didn't know his dad was playing with it cos JH dad put it under chair before the gang showed up. dun think JH would see the recording unless he has to use it.

of cos, there is another possibility that JJ ate it, assuming that JJ saw DS putting it into SW bag and SW would never (so far) deny her of sweets. slim but possible.

• Like 11

Once I read the JH shippers start to complain about the lack of their OTP screen time, I honestly thought yessss this is the sign! This is obviously becos that is not the OTP hahaha 

Okok, no gloating... Baduk etiquette everyone! 

*puts on a blank face* 

-------------------------------

Regarding the first love: it's Taek becos that is love

As for first crush: it's Sunwoo 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ilmare said:

JH and mom weren't very happy/please/amused with JH dad's toy (camcorder). JH probably didn't know his dad was playing with it cos JH dad put it under chair before the gang showed up. dun think JH would see the recording unless he has to use it.

of cos, there is another possibility that JJ ate it, assuming that JJ saw DS putting it into SW bag and SW would never (so far) deny her of sweets. slim but possible.

I remember many were saying that when the episode aired because that would keep SW in the running for the husband but we all know how that went.

Now I am trying to think whether the husband lied about reading DS diary or not and tbh it could be possible that Bora told TK her brother in law about the chocolate incident. I also go the impression that DS did not write the name of her crush because Bora acted as if she didn't and Future DS could have proved herself to the husband by shoving her diary in his face and telling him his name is there...that way the viewer would still have to be guessing ..but they didnt do that. and i feel like since DS knew Bora might read her diary she did not put names in it.

• Like 9

@Phuong Tam Nguyen Wow thanks! I never really notice that Taek always had that kind of bag, moreover it's pretty similar to Junghwan's. Also, it's just subtly put here and there and not obvious like how that camcorder scene goes. Subtle hint like this is usually the thing that writer and PD could use to convince us later during the hubby reveal. xD

• Like 6

Honestly I don't have any focusing on the chocolate scene. At that time clearly that there is SW and JH on hunting game and not many hints for Taek.

And DS clearly likes SW at that time so she gave him the chocolate is very simple to understand. 

So any comparison for the bags between JH and Teak is nothing in my point of view and I think chocolate scene is used for trolling us only.

And I think second round of hunting game is started at Ep 6, when Taek asked DS for going to cinema, and my ship was decided. 

I just would like to know why the current husband know about the DS's Diary because he is Taek in my mind and curiousity is not characteristic of him. Or I think because DS usually forgets stuffs then she can drop diary somewhere in Taek's room and he found out but keep in silence  until many years later.

And, as chingus said, I want Taek to be the husband so bad...aigooo...

• Like 9

Hello chingus! I've been a quiet observer this whole time but I wanted to put in my two cents, and I want to do it here because, well Taek <3 and also the MT scares me x)

Now, I haven't watched all of the episodes but I have been watching bits here and there, and keeping up through various recaps and discussions. On the topic of JHs dad having recorded the outcome of the chocolate incident, and since it was JHs dad the recorded it it would make sense that JH found out. Someone said that since JH did not see his father messing with said camcorder he wouldn't have seen the footage. A good 30+ years have passed and since it was recorded, I think there is a very strong possibility that JH would have been able to see the footage.

Also, I remember that when Taek started figuring out that JH might like DS as well, people were speculating that because of his competitive nature it would be most likely that he would face the challenge head on. I know this has gone and passed, but I still wanted to add some insight on that. I'm not sure if someone already talked about it from this angle, so if they have I sincerely apologize!
The way I figure it, is as we have seen, JH and DS have both taken care of TK since...well since TK moved into the neighborhood, essentially. It's not just JH and DS that take care of him, SW and DR do as well, we know this xD But the neighborhood group is so close knit, they've shared so much of their lives with each other that they're all a little family, as we've seen. Especially between our OT5. The way I see it, once TK figured it out about JH liking DS, his course of action would have been to sacrifice it for his.. the best term I can find to get the idea across is parents. Even though he doesn't have familial love for DS, I think its down the same vein. A lot of time you want to give something up if it means your parents would be happy, because they sacrifice so much for you. So I was thinking that might one of the ways TK was approaching the situation.

I could be very, very wrong!

I also hope I managed to get my thoughts across successfully, I don't have a good track record with that :)

Edited by springsparrow
  • Like 14

Chingudeul,

So I went to see what bothered you guys  but there is nothing different, I suppose? 

Do you remember  we pointed out some lines as if it's writer's way to shout out to  audience ? Deok Sun keep questioning her friend about math formula,

"Let's say a=1 b=1..." Love triangle looks like kdrama formula to most people so they assume things to solve it. Easier right?

"WHY?" If you question it people look at you as if you are stupid and have no right to question it. 

"Why is your name Sung Deok Sun?" Nice touch writer-nim... She is called both Sung Deok Sun and Soo Yeon for a while  

@Meliere  Thanks for sharing creative ones ^^ I solely read long ones to see if they take good care of uri Junghwan ^^ I don't expect to read something detailed or different than puppy about Taek that's why I'm not bothered by it. But I see they expected us to be as fair as them I think they haven't seen my Hachiko statement yet ...lol

@springsparrow  Welcome Chingu feel free to post anything you want here ^^ My take on Taek decision was self-sacrifice because Deok Sun doesn't know anything about his feelings so he's given up before it's  too late not to hurt her or others unlike what Junghwan did...It was too late dude that's why we call it noble idiocy.

@packmule3  Please don't concern yourself with negative comments I look forward to see your posts. ^^

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Chingudeul,

So I went to see what bothered you guys  but there is nothing different, I suppose? 

Do you remember we pointed out some lines as if it's writer's way to shout out to  audience ? Deok Sun keep questioning her friend about math formula,

"Let's say a=1 b=1..." Love triangle looks like kdrama formula to most people so they assume things to solve it. Easier right?

"WHY?" If you question it people look at you as if you are stupid and no right to ask. 

"Why is your name Sung Deok Sun?" Nice touch writer-nim... She is called both Sung Deok Sun and Soo Yeon for a while  

sorry why is she called Sung deok sun?? 

~also for JH lurkers...I know I personally have said some delulu theories as bad as the radish ( i think i once mentioned DS placing a white bowl of rice porridge and TK placing a white stone LOL)~

• Like 12