Girls-Day-Hyeri_1444064944_af_org.jpg

and this

rgb.jpg

few points:

- SW is standing between RED and BLUE which makes PURPLE=BORA

-TK is standing between RED AND GREEN which makes YELLOW= DS

-DR is wearing YELLOW shirt and GREEN belt and leaning on DS= THE OTP

-DS is wearing BADUK stones= TK

-JH is on his knees to show him stepping down? or his head connected to the head of SW and TK makes a triangle so BLUE+RED+GREEN=white...or maybe he is proposing so he is the groom DAMMIT JH WHAT ARE YOU DOING AND DO YOU KNEES NOT HURT!?

~(^.^)~ 

Taekie is wearing clothes = human

Thank god for that. Cause it's enough for me.

TAEKIEEEE! :heart:

• Like 13

guys I a bit heart broken!!! I came across this article from the 15th of December.... this is so painful. I liked reading all the theories and I continued to have some hope for our teakie but this article crushes that... :_(

heres the link. Spoils the husband hunt honestly. CANT BELIEVE the writer ruined this for us :/

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/15/reply-1988-staff-praises-park-bo-gums-good-personality/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mustardmaimai said:

LOL. Neoul-ah! You're a genius (pun! pun! pun!). But don't you get it? That would be the ultimate red herring cause we'd all be so focused on the colours we'd never look at the black and white. All this micro-analysing of non-existent clues has only served to dumb us, the audience, down. And we'd NEVER find out! Like not even after the show's ended. *moves to the stereo to raise the volume*

Hi, may I please know what do you mean noeul being genius. I try to read which post its refer to cant find any.

@mustardmaimai dont worry chingu we all open to any doubts or issue. Being competitive doesnt mean they'll never step out of the game. Hopefully we get to see the start of his baduk career in the next episode.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

guys I a bit heart broken!!! I came across this article from the 15th of December.... this is so painful. I liked reading all the theories and I continued to have some hope for our teakie but this article crushes that... :_(

heres the link. Spoils the husband hunt honestly. CANT BELIEVE the writer ruined this for us :/

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/15/reply-1988-staff-praises-park-bo-gums-good-personality/

Actually i saw this article too.. but i never watch r1994 so im not sure what the writer is referring to. Please enlighten me... thank you. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hermess-san said:

Hi, may I please know what do you mean noeul being genius. I try to read which post its refer to cant find any.

Lol. I'm so sorry about that. @Meliere and I have this inside joke thingy where she's the Neoul to my Jong Bong. It has nothing to do with the show. Lol. We just adored their bromance and wanted to base our bromance here on the thread on that. That's all. Sorry for the confusion. :P

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, nasoken said:

Actually i saw this article too.. but i never watch r1994 so im not sure what the writer is referring to. Please enlighten me... thank you

Chil bong was the second male lead in the 1994 series for the husband contender but didnt get the girl in the end. The writer was saying that in her heart she believed that he was the husband but Trash oppa got the girl in the end and was the husband for the female lead. Its kinda insinuating that taekie wont get the girl, but in the writers heart taekie is the husband but in reality jung-hwan will be...

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

mmmm, I don't know abt this article, something seems off.

Spoiler

"Just like Chil Bong was Kim Jae Joon in ‘Reply 1994’ in my heart, I believe Taek shall always be Deok Sun’s husband to me." 

So why don't make taek the husband then? :blink: the only way I can see it is that taek actually was the original husband to the writer but because of JH's popularity (what realllly?) she changed the ending. Then again, CB was very popular in r1994, more popular than trash so wae did they end it with trash then? I just might not believe this until I see with my own eyes.

well if it does happen, our therioes were right though, taek's the original husband, what I've thought all along.  taekie-ah :bawling: 

but I still don't believe this article. It's from soompi anyway, you never know it's originality. :vicx:

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

Ah, i saw about this one too before. I think it's not something to fret over, cause the credibility is doubtable. I mean, we don't even know if that staff itself is the writer or just some random fangirling staff, no confirmation upon that. Cause if it's really the writer, he/she just make the biggest blunder ever, which usually not happen in a popular drama as big as this one. I really doubt a writer/PD would even do something like that, and so far i haven't heard a k-netizen bashing toward the writer caused by this news, which should happen if the news is true, cmiiw.

I mean, we all prepared our heart if JH is indeed the husband, but that article won't stop us from hoping for Taek to be the one. :D

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

That was a past post.I think we already talked about this..The writer of this article is someone from the production team probably,not the writer of this drama..

• Like 5

Why do I feel like sun woo could be a catalyst for ds-tk? Like he was the one who was concerned about the fact that tk did not appear that night..as he asked 'he was supposed to go out on movies with you'.He was the one who had been updated regularly that tk brought tickets from __place and went alone at that.So we've seen how they shared their feeling regarding the girl they like/love for a while.In that case he should be the only one who can empathize with tk at this point,=/.

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, nearsea said:

Why do I feel like sun woo could be a catalyst for ds-tk? Like he was the one who was concerned about the fact that tk did not appear that night..as he asked 'he was supposed to go out on movies with you'.He was the one who had been updated regularly that tk brought tickets from __place and went alone at that.So we've seen how they shared their feeling regarding the girl they like/love for a while.In that case he should be the only one who can empathize with tk at this point,=/.

Yeah, i feel the same! Sunwoo looks pretty close to Taek lately, sharing some secret together about the girl they likes. SW is also the first person that Taek confided about his confession plan. I think SW will care about how Taek cancelled that confession date like you said.  Though things could get messy once SW also knows that JH also likes DS... :vicx:

Well i hope things resolved nicely, and i'm really dying to know how the event will unfold at this point. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, mustardmaimai said:

Blue Marble scene was also taken as evidence of his competitiveness. But I saw it as evidence of his intelligence more than anything else. He read the instructions and the cards himself and figured out how to play the game on his own. The credit to his victory goes to that. And the way he figures out how one of the cards is missing was only showing how methodical his way of thinking is. So thorough that he was able to make out that a card was missing just by being ultra attentive. He won because he's smarter than everyone else, and played the game well, but the squad took it to be a sign of his competitiveness.

Yes. I see this as a sign of competitiveness. In that Blue Marble game, what strikes me is things he does not do... He, and everyone basically, knows he's smarter than anyone else, he's got that advantage. Yet he goes all out to win. He could have just laid low or be modest in his winning but he swept the floor. My reaction was, "geez Taek-ah, take it easy on them! It's just a game!" (and where's that humility you're so famous for!) This is another example of how comfortable he is with his surrogate brothers that he feels it's okay to be himself and "brag" (and winning...)

I don't think anyone would have survived in the professional Baduk world that long without some sort of a streak of competitiveness, though not the only trait. You have to be passionate about it and Taek, I believe, loves the game. And  I think he understand the nature of competition: there is winning and losing. He's got a fair share of losing too and he seemed fine with it. I agree with you that patience is his strength.

His reason/excuse, when he lost at that particular game to a newbie (his "curse": he seems to be at disadvantage with stranger he has never played before, whose style he's not familiar with) that got everyone tiptoed around him, was that he made a mistake. That is the trigger, I think. He studies Baduk excessively because he doesn't like making mistakes. Of course, if you don't make mistake in the game, you'd win. 

I think, what changes now for Taek is that winning Baduk is no longer enough. Once, Baduk might have been a solace to indulge and challenge his intelligence when people around him could not keep up. Now, he probably starts to think there is more to life for him than this solitary game.  

• Like 15

57 minutes ago, allegramente said:

Yes. I see this as a sign of competitiveness. In that Blue Marble game, what strikes me is things he does not do... He, and everyone basically, knows he's smarter than anyone else, he's got that advantage. Yet he goes all out to win. He could have just laid low or be modest in his winning but he swept the floor. My reaction was, "geez Taek-ah, take it easy on them! It's just a game!" (and where's that humility you're so famous for!) This is another example of how comfortable he is with his surrogate brothers that he feels it's okay to be himself and "brag" (and winning...)

Haha, this reminds me of these scenes: Like father, like son

Screenshot%202015-12-29%2012.45.21.png

Screenshot%202015-12-29%2012.45.36.png

Screenshot%202015-12-29%2012.46.57.png

Look at TK's expression here. He's expressionless, but a bit smug at the same time, holding blue marbles money high, rubbing it on his friends' face. :P I love him so much!!

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, shooastrid said:

Haha, this reminds me of these scenes: Like father, like son

--truncated--

Look at TK's expression here. He's expressionless, but a bit smug at the same time, holding blue marbles money high, rubbing it on his friends' face. :P I love him so much!!

Hahaha... Yup, he's most dangerous when he's expressionless... or feigning ignorance/innocent look... Oh, our cunning Taek...

• Like 12

I want to share my thoughts as I rewatch the whole 16 episodes if you guys don't mind xD

I cried at episode 1 again, this just shows how good this drama is. I feel the same thing (maybe even stronger) for the second time and somehow feel DS's pain in terms of the birthday thing. My sister's birthday is 5 days away from mine and when we were younger, we often celebrate both our bdays on her bday. I used to get mad like DS too and my mom who works overseas usually comes back home for the holidays around my sister's bday and one time I sulked and ask why is she never there on my birthday :)) but one time she did come home for my bday and I got to celebrate on my birthday so I can relate very much on the Sung family birthday event and lol so used to not seeing TK much that I wasn't as disappointed as I was in the first episode in looking for PBG.

SW strongly digressed that JH doesn't smoke. Isn't that like a hint already?

At ep 2, DS and NL knows that BR protests and just like how one of you guys mentioned before(sorry I forgot who :<) it has been implied that she is an activist (dunno how I missed it tho lol) in the part where they were in bed with their grandma DS says something like "As if you're good at studying, all you do is protest!" and when grandma was about to leave she says something like "library my *ss, she's probably protesting" followed by NL nudging her a bit as if he wants her to keep quiet. I find this interesting because this shows that even tho the three of them bicker and don't get along well. They still share secrets with each other (or they probably found out and got scared that bora will kill them if they tell on her haha) and although BR is like the boss of the neighborhood, their dad can sometimes become an even bigger boss than her (as seen in her not wanting to get kicked out of the room/ get hit by the stick) tho most of the time he can't handle her as well.

TK looked like he was thinking about something after DS told him to grow up quickly. I wonder if he was offended? Like "don't you know how grown up I am? I can propose to you already" lol just joking.

I still find it funny that Mi Ran used her hands to eat the spaghetti like it was kimchi :)) also it was in this episode where she proved that she is indeed the perfect match for mr. Kim since this is the first time where we see her outstanding dance moves, so filled with confidence just like in the talent search :))

PBG is sooo cute even with the limited screentime he has,he manages to shine. I like that even tho TK won a lot of money his friends just ask for ddukbokki/pizza and other foods.

Jung Hwan really likes his bro. so cute hehe

AH!! During my first watch I was surprised that JJ ate JB's sausages but then after rewatching it now, SW umma told her to go play with JB so he probably shared some to her.

Again, I want to commend NL's actor. He really makes me believe he's the dongseang and omg JH think their sunbae is nice 'cause he doesn't smoke (he's a bully though xP). I wonder what he'll think about TK if he finds out (lol) he'll probably still accept him, he loves TK too much to even dislike him for liking the same girl. His awkward aegyo towards SW was adorable. I'll end here for now and continue watching episode 2 hehe this is my way of coping with the long break we have for this drama ahuhuhu

• Like 18