Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

14 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

And here I am constantly nagged by my kids whose biggest achievement is to never allow momma enjoy her drama frenzy :sweatingbullets::D

I even ordered pizza for lunch, momma's on cooking day off! :P

Way to go!! Let them have pizza while you enjoy your Scarlet Heart marathon. :D

• Like 13

@shiraru Wow, those magazine photo shot is amazing, looks gorgeous...LJG and IU looks perfect and great....I don't mind if both of them end up together in real life....:P

• Like 14

hello :D

been lurking here for a while, this thread is moving so fast and a lot of long post :P but I enjoy it as much as I enjoy moon lover. And 4th Prince :love:  
As always Lee Junki is perfect in sageuk 

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, aine7 said:

Same here, please! Forever grateful!

@redfrommars the half series marathon in actually on TV, it's on S-One channel, a cable station available in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia (and Australia). Cmiiw.

• Like 11

18 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

As much as i didnt favor the 15kg weight loss,i can see the results pays off. Wang So is defitnitely a stunner,matched with the petite Hae Soo. Also with JG physique in SHR, he was able to showcase a vulnerable, fighter, stubborn ,wounded wang so. 

He of course can isolate his previous roles but SHR fleshed out the epitome of JG's craft. 

Then,

I cant wait to see the obssessive wang so.

@LyraYoo Agree with you. But I hope he will plan to gain his weight at least 5-8kg after this drama, not to maintain. :confused:... LJG looks fit in Arang and Scholar....

• Like 17

Afternoon Eclipses! Almost Sunday evening here,  already excited for tomorrow's episode.

Been reading the post on this thread, skimmed through some post but definitely made time to read the analysis. (Even LJK gay rumours, dating rumours and all).

I manage to survive this week somehow, by watching the BTS(especially the Kissing Scene. I'm at awe that they REALLY kissed). Watched it in Slow-mo. Watched it a million times.

I kinda feel bad that I can't help shipping LJK and LJE because of their chemistry. T-T

Suddenly remembered LJK's ideal type 7-8years back. 

Spoiler

He said he likes a "girl who loves to work, with strong personality and is intelligent".

Sounds like IU/Lee Ji Eun to me. LOLs. Didn’t he describe her as Miss Ambition, wanting to work hard on both Singing and Acting? IU for me, as an idol has one of the toughest personality in K-Entertainment. And really humble. She always come back amazing, after a scandal and is also known for being intelligent and talented. He-he-he.

LJK was also someone synonymous to being 'greedy' when it comes to his craft. As someone commented about him. 

About LJK relationship:

LJK really really liked Lee Hyo Ri in the past. One thing I noticed about Jeon Hye Bin and LHR, they both have amazing bods. So, him dating JHB might have some truth to them. lols who knows. He seems to like mature women. xD

But then again IU doesn't like flower boys. So LJK is definitely off the list. Lol

Excited at the news that the DVD/Blu-Ray is somehow progressing. Please keep me posted.

I've added a new blogs to my reading list for episode analysis by our dear members here. I'm enjoying reading them tremendously. 

Just one more sleep Eclipses. Hang in there!

FIGHTING! \^o^/ 

• Like 24

4 hours ago, hallyus said:

Actually that line in the next episode fears me the most. I'm afraid that Wook will come to her again and trying to sway her with his words, so that Soo won't turn away from him. Wook doesn't want to lose her, but he only has eyes for the throne. He said to Jung that he can't go against King's will in the preview. It means he wants other people to know that he has no relationship anymore with Soo. However, what he said to So's idea to marry Soo is a shield of Wook to keep Soo only for himself. I don't think Soo already knew the reason of him turned his back, but I hope she does know later that he is a man full of himself. (Ugh don't cry for that man, gurl! you are someone who dared to disobey the king, why should you being so weak in front of him?)

Wang So is completely opposite of him. He tries to embrace Soo first while he thinks another way out. He puts Soo's safety above everything, even above himself. That way, somehow he wants to teach Soo that everything in the world is not as white as she thinks. To gain something, there must be a pain, there must be sacrifice. Girl, you said that you won't be selfish anymore since you know that a person had willingly die in your place, right? Please don't forget Wang So who drinks that poison too. He did that for you even though he said no.

Sigh, I've never been this desperate to make the first female lead aware to the first male lead action. When I watch the other dramas, I'm always sure how the girl would ended up with. But this time, it makes me nervous because the girl hasn't seen the invisible cloak the second male lead wear, but she keeps getting bad premonitions about the first male lead that makes her justify all of his kindness to it.

And I fear that you're right! Maybe that Hae Soo is disappointed by his behavior maybe she is hurt and angry that's why she needs time to gather herself. But she has always been moved by his beautiful words. And it's said that love is blind. Hopefully if she will stay away from Wang Wook for a while she will realize that just his feelings can't protect her, if they are not accompanied by action. I guess even now she consider Wang So just a friend, but I hope that won't take too long until she will discover that Wang So is much more for her.

• Like 17

17 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Goodbye So....the fortune teller say I'm better off with Jung....huaaaaaaaa...now I really understand Eun feeling when he got to marry Seon Deok.... 2121

It seems like you're perfect for Jung, probably because you're the only one who can match his energy levels. You guys don't care too much about calmly reasoning through things; you trust your instincts, and you're usually right to do so. Active and always excited to be spontaneous, no one is able to catch up with your adventures. Not to mention that both of you would have the best adventures because you're down to chill all the time!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/30/quiz-scarlet-heart-goryeo-prince-soulmate/

I took the quiz 2 times and the answer is the same with you...huaaaaa...Prince Wang So!!!! Looks like it's true you only belong to Hae Soo...I'm sad to let you go..but it's okay if it's for her :cold_sweat:

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, junee22 said:

I took the quiz 2 times and the answer is the same with you...huaaaaa...Prince Wang So!!!! Looks like it's true you only belong to Hae Soo...I'm sad to let you go..but it's okay if it's for her :cold_sweat:

So is definitely for Soo.  I got Baek Ah.

• Like 16

5 hours ago, fuyukoneko said:

I meant that if someone grew up being called hideous like WS, then I would expect him to feel shy or avoid being physically close to the gender he's attracted to. But on second thought, that’s probably learned behavior. And most of WS social interaction would have been with the general and his foster mom, so he would have never learned to be shy around girls.

I think that scene of him saving hs from the horse is an indication from the writer that he is not as cruel as his reputation.

I tend to belief in those days, stories spread by word of mouth and then they get exaggerated out of scale. 

Of course it was also a chance to let WS and HS meet for the first time, early on in the drama to lay a foundation for later. The action scene also serve to entertain at an earlier point in the drama.

The first two EPs of k dramas are meant to be high profile attraction to lock in viewers. So I find that alot of things they do in ep 1 n 2 are sensational hype to attract eyeballs.

Since the c version also have a similar encounter between WS n HS, I am very impressed with the production team for upping the octave for a more exciting hero save the girl action scene. 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Dont wanna sound like a nag or smth, but argh she asked Wook if he misses her? *facepalm* I can accept and understand why she chose to reject WangSo after going through everything. But how long are we going to drag on about her longing or missing Wook? So if Wook said he misses her (which I think he did based on the trailer) and that he wants her back (probably not going to happen), she's gg go running back to him then? Sometimes I feel HaeSoo doesnt deserve WangSo at all. 

• Like 22

Ouch, just marathon with BBJX C-version (jumped scenes a little bit) and it was heartbreaking. 

Someone was asking about the relationship between Chae Ryung and 9th Prince. In the c-version, they do have intimate relationship and she was planted in the palace to spy on 4th prince. 4th prince found out and had her killed.

As much as I dislike 8th prince now, it will be sad if he went down the same road as the 8th prince of c-version. 8th prince in c-version is a rather respectable man. He gave up Ruoxi to vie for the throne, but he never gave her false hope.

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

is no one is wondering where wang yo (the evil brother of wang soo) gets his amazing orange earrings? hahahahha.. actually, even the ladies have some pretty jewelry here -- very delicate flowers all abound. where can I buy that? there has to be knock-off cheap versions of that floating in the market somewhere right?.. kekekek... wow

oh dear! will try to keep analysis short and post some fun stuff now and then! :D

sorry to cut your wonderful post! but oh my I kept LOLing at your post above. pfft

good to hear it made you laugh @fathiayunia :D ; I miss the LOL button from the old forum which let you know that people got your joke. kekekek.  but wang yo amuses me because I keep getting distracted by those orange earrings. orange is a tough colour for a guy to wear and here, he is totally rocking it. who would have thought -- orange, the colour of evil? kekekek... and even our evil queen, she really does have some amazing costumes! find it interesting that in the latest episodes, wangsoo seems to have shed mostly his batman coat for more warmer colours -- it seems like his love for haesoo has also brightened his wardrobe.

hero3guess, love also makes you choose brighter clothes?

but yea, I will so drop this drama if she doesn't choose wangsu for the man he is -- the poor dude deserves some genuine affection and someone to place him first in their life. he is not fridge leftovers because she is lonely and needs a hug. :crazy:

regarding the ending, it depends on the point the writer is trying to make. from what I understand, the takeaway from the C-version was that you can't change history/fate and what will happen will. so if that is the same theme, we will likely get some mixed kind of ending that leaves some viewers really annoyed and depressed and wondering if one is destined to repeat the same stupid mistakes, always meet the wrong guy and end up alone even if you accidentally jump into a time vortex.

if the theme is to celebrate romance and personal growth, then we can get a somewhat happy ending but it will leave rational viewers utterly confused on how this whole time travel-soul switching - premonition thing really works! am keeping fingers crossed to get some major mind-bending absolute-nonsensical science that makes zero sense! hahahah

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Wae?!!!!

We only have 4 more weeks. Dun tell me Soo will only love So in ep 14?, Then we only have 6 EPs left for the love between the leads! 

Thanks for the heartbreaking ride. I will steel myself that it is a sad ending to prepare myself.....

It's reasonable she rejects So's proposal but why still ask Wook if he misses you ... silly girl, no matter what his answer is ... you already know he turned his back on you ... isn't it clear to you??  

• Like 18

58 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

My feelings exactly!! I should give you guys an award just for this words alone. I'm sooooo frustrated with Hae Soo crazy monkey 049 Girl you should wake up already. Haha I think she already knows and sense some of Wang Wook's invisible cloak but she tends to ignore it, or denied it, and all she sees is Wang Wook's gentlemanly behavior before. I'm not entirely sure about next episode though, I'm gonna be satisfied if Wang Wook tried to sweet talk her and she said

"I'm tired of all the empty promises you gave me. I'm here to return the bracelet."

TO HIS FACE crazy monkey 062 YEEEEAAAAAHHH!! If she said that I'm gonna cheered and probably dance crazily.  crazy monkey 001Bahahahaha. Think it's possible?

Omg thank goodness there are others who feel the same! 

I know its still too early to compare to the cversion but I feel like RuoXi was so in love with 4th that she defied imperial edict to marry 14th! She rather do hardship than marry someone else besides him. But HaeSoo here is still asking Mr Empty-promises-I-turned-my-back-on-you if he still misses her. I cant decide if HaeSoo is plain foolish or blind.

:confused:

• Like 17

2 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

She rejected him & asked Wook if he misses her ...wow She is still not over WW?I'm truly sad!!!Wake up HS!

• Like 21