[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 minutes ago, valsava said:

@violet90  Hello, This much I can believe Yh wantiung to be with Ws but Wy don't know this and WW will keep that piece of good information out of the equation because no way will Wy will agree to him marryinbg Yh when he has a thing for YH and her family backing could help secure his throne.. I think Wy will try and marry HS to WW which woulds be to late for him because sahe will be in love with WS by this time and refuse to marry WW which WW will tell WY to marry WS off to get back at Ws and Hs because she no longer have feelings for him..I could see WW become spiteful..   

seriously IF WW dare to take HS by force from WS i can totally see WS will do anything to prevent that.. gosh 

but i do think that WW character will be darker when he learn WS and HS are together.. i mean WS will get HS ultimate love and WW have to stand sideway watching this.. even in preview he even mock WS have intention to marrying a watermaid the very one that he want to get married before.. i knew that WW have to choose family over love understand that but he not also choosing his family he also will choose the dark side just to get revenge on what he could't have...

WW-WY-YH will never let WS and HS happy together... this one i know...

• Like 15

1 hour ago, dustdevil said:

I think in the actual history, the Hwangbo clan was pretty powerful and important, so it made sense for Wang So/Gwangjong to marry YeonHwa. Wang Wook remained important enough that three of his kids were married to other royal family members. So this is one spot where changing the family story for the drama deviates a lot from history.

I don't think this will happen, but I'd love it if Queen Yoo pushes the YH-WS marriage as a way to tie them both down and keep them out of Yo's way. I like the idea of YH being against the marriage, too, but then the WS-YH making a political alliance to take on Yo and the Queen.

So Wook has 3 kids? Who is he marrying after his love story with Hae Soo? Does this means Wook will soon to be married? Since Yeon Hwa has King's permission for Wook to get married. I assume it'll happen during Hae Soo banishment. Before he died in Woo Hee's hand.

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, blue003 said:

There is one theme common so far. In order to protect what you care for, you have to pay the price. In order not to marry the king, HS had to cut her wrist and nearly die. In order to save HS, lady Oh had to sacrifice her life. It's like Newton's third law---for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

most probably in order to save HS's life, WS will end up paying the price---by marrying YH. For HS to get her freedom, maybe she might have to do something drastic. Something that will drastically change her relationship with the princes.

@blue003 I think WS agrees to marry YH has something to do with political issues. WS may not happy and agree with this political marriage but HS knows the consequences if both WS and YH don't get marriage. She is the one who encourage WS to get marriage. Could be YH plot it?

Then, only after marriage, WS sees  the opposite face of YH, and he comes to realize YH is an ambitious women like his mother who can do anything in order to get what she wants. And she is the one who provides the poison to Queen Yoo....

• Like 11

I probably might get some flack for this, but I think people are taking an entirely too literal approach to the drama. The whole purpose of a tv series like this is that it's mostly fictional; they pretty much borrowed some names and ran with it. So yeah, in history, Gwangjong (why the heck does that keep on autocorrecting to Gwangjobg?) marries his half sister—but there are a lot of other things recorded in actual history that the drama has purposely left out. The photo with LJG with his hair up in a topknot was next to the picture of Yeonhwa in that gold dress, but it wasn't the same photo.

I'm not saying that WS won't marry YH, but I think believing that it's 100% going to happen in the drama when we don't really have much (or any, really) basis to go by is a little too presumptive.

• Like 21

13 hours ago, briseis said:

Wang So’s aching gentleness

He’s been using those hands to hurt and to kill his whole life; he didn’t even know what it meant to be touched with tenderness until he met Hae Soo. But when So touches her he is always so unbelievably gentle - each touch an intimate caress that reveals his love and desire for her, each time trying to prolong it, loathe to let her go - THE TOUCH OF A LOVER

This is a winner! The gifs and your caption, too! :)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, miyukiakira1988 said:
It would have been better if we never met, then we wouldn’t have fallen for each other
It would have been better if we were not soulmates, then we wouldn’t long for each other

From love to anger
And love to resentment
Yet love also begets faithfulness
And love develops into yearning

After we parted, after experiencing the full extent of anger, resentment, faithfulness, yearning
It all culminated in a sincere aching for you

We miss each other, we want each other but we can’t be with each other
Our relationship has changed from that of acquaintances to one that is so much more
But more means tiring
Every memory of you destroys me a little more inside

Ma Tai'er RuoXi - Bu Bu Jing Xin

Thank you for posting this chingu @miyukiakira1988. This letter was so touching and their love was timeless.:wub::wub:

• Like 15

So, for the first time in my 11 years of watching k-dramas I dreamt about one. It was a short dream (the phone rang and wake me up) but it was an interesting dream so I thought of sharing it with you eclipses…

It started with a bloody hae soo, she was on her knees trembling with fear, next to her was Wang So holding his sword drenching in blood, they were arguing because he killed the guards to save her from the hanging; she was crying asking him why he did that, he then went nuts, started laughing (similar to the scene when he kills Eun) and told her he did it for her, it was the only way to save her life, by the time he said that Hae Soo was terrified so he hold her by force and repeated that he did it for her, because she was his person, and would do anything for her, then I woke up.

Anyway it made me think what would happened IF he actually did that (because we saw he was willing to spill blood if needed to save her), how would the story unfold.

And the other scenario what would he do if he couldn’t save her. My prediction he would go CRAZY and kill pretty much everyone starting with his mom, then the king then wook for failing to save her as well and everyone in between him and his targets.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, TeBe said:

I totally agree with you . Her scenes with BeakAh are so random to me. Their presence makes not big impact at the storyline . And her acting is awkward. I am sorry too, please GG-fans don't fight me. Actually for the young actors only LJG, KHN and Lee Ji Eun and the actress playing YH have impressed me with their acting. They are fitting their characters so well that I can not imagine anyone doing their job. For the older ones, the actresses playing the 2 Queens and Lady Oh, JiMong and the King Taejo are really really  pros. However for the rest of the cast, I can't help but compare them with the actors of the c-version. Honestly I don't know if it is an editing problem or not but  I hope I just hope for better bromance between 4th and 13th. Anyway what really counts is that the leading cast are showing their hard work and shining. I am loving the story so far and enjoying the drama.. :heart:

You left out Lady Hae :tears: so soon forgotten. Jisoo is getting better though, he was awkward at the beginning but I am not sure the goofy act is his style. He is better at the moody broody cool dude type, sageuk is not his cup of tea. I don't feel the chemistry between So and Baek actually (bromance), not enough scenes together for development. There is more interaction and development between So and Jung because of Soo, the rescue and dinner with mommy dearest seems to be changing Jung's view of So also. They really didn't need another side character like the sword dancer, too many as it is.

• Like 11

On 28.9.2016 at 5:46 AM, Loua said:

[.................]Even Taejo seemed to love Lady Oh more deeply than any other woman, but it didn't compel him to marry her once he became king.[....................]

A speculation: Maybe  King Taejo didnt marry Lady Oh exactly because he loved more than any other woman. As we know  King Taejo used the marriages (of himself and of his children) as a political mean to keep stable the newly united/founded nation of Goryeo. We know that he married quite many women and that he hardly visit those women a second time (one of  the arguments of the princes against the marriage of HS/Taejo, was that after the nuptial night, the king  will never visit her  again). If this is the case, then if Lady Oh was one of his wives, it would be very difficult for Taejo to be with her every day, because this would make Lady Oh an immediate  threat and an object of envy for the neglected  wives or/and the ambitious one (queen Yoo already poisened Lady Oh once in the past),  and an  turmoil among the many wives (and respectively their clans) would be very probable. Thus, Taejo chose to give Lady Oh this position where she  was relatively independend and he could see her almost everyday, or  whenever he want and be treated by her. In  episode 11 it became absolutely clear that  Lady Oh was the most important  woman  in Taejo´s  life and his only companion.The first hint for the influence Lady Oh had on Taejo and for his feelings for her, is given to us by JiMong, who wonders  whispering to himself ( and to us) "what  a difficult woman! I wonder what he sees to her", and here, the  he is the king. (episode 6, when JiMOng delivers the bride-to-be HS to  Lady Oh) 

• Like 24

1 hour ago, valsava said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As much as I hate vampire movies or dramas I sat through SWWTN, LJK carried that drama for the first 12 episodes but I did enjoy the drama but now far as his role in MLSHR, I think he do desrve and award for this one. I see why he was choose to act as the 4th prince with his boyish looks for a 33 plus year old man.. So here to hoping he gets and award for this drama it would be so befitting because this is supposed to be his last Saguek..  

@itzibitzispider  You so right there, In those days there was no loved between Kings and Queens and sometimes even concubines were ministers forces the king to take a concubine from some clan so they could become more powerful.. They force him,to bed her just to have and heir so that son could also be in the running for the throne.. Yh has seen weakness for a woman she will not leave her and mom life in his hands again.. Yh thinking who9 knows what he'll do next so as she said if he don't want to be King she'll make the next King si suspect she will continue after the CP life and my bet is by now she has her eyes on WS he's the only one that will stand up and fight.. So I could see her using all three WS,WW,and HS to get what she wants remember she's one scary princess

@staygold  You could best believe this is going to happen but WW won't be getting HS even if WS have to keep her by his side as the King did to Ldy Oh he will never allow heer and WW to hook back up because WS will keep her near to torture YH because of her and WW dirty dealing.. But people you also have to remember that WS liked YH to not to marry her but as a sister he even told her he wonder what type of women she'll turn out to be we'll he'll find out first hand..

She's going to die in misery and regret and that will be passed on to her kids..

@valsava Chingu, yoiur so right . The sad thing some victims never truly pay attention but only think of the pain they have suffered and wanting revenge. For example, she never wondered why Queen Yoo became so evil ? Why is his richard simmons to awful and it is simple because of her love for the king who has never once returned her love. She became so bitter over the knowledge that the woman the TaeJo love is Court Lady Oh and has access to him whenever he want to see her. That can be very hurtful to a woman in love. To be married to man who has no feeling for either you or your children. Even the 10th prince saw that having multiple wives was a big turn off for him because he doesn't want to end up like his father. Yeonhwa should let Eun give her advice in wanting to be King or married to one man who can truly love you. Even the immature Eun can teach her about happiness. 

TaeJo was very cruel man in my opinion because the way he talked about his other kids to Wang Mu. He sounded so cold to me , that is why I don't think he loves any of his children. They are only there for politics reasons or maybe he does care for them I have no ideahe king has never shown his true feeling towards Wang So. When 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, valsava said:

Remember WS didn't dislike YH but he will now because she's going to work a deal in order to marry him..This isn't going to sit well with him,, I don't think WS wouldn't accept thisa marriage if it wasn't something big in it for him..Yh will want this marriage to protect her family and wear the crown. 

@valsava I am eagerly awaiting the time that Wangso will learn that YH wanted to kill HS as part of the poisoning plot. I. CAN'T. WAIT. It will be one of the reasons, even after they marry, that he will NEVER. EVER. LOVE HER.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Lady_Lara said:

Just occurred to my mind- it's quite possible that the real YH was a only one love of the real Wang So. it's so hilarious that we all here are opposite of So-YH marriage but in real history it seems to me they were in love with each other (they had 5 children and other wife hadn't any-it's quite possible that Wang So didn't pay attention to his second wife and loved only YH;)

You could be right.lol. But we won't know. Back then, I Guess there is no such stuff as contraceptives so they just keep having children. Lol

about seohyun's role, it's most unfortunate, I like her a lot and was looking forward to her appearance but this drama is too pressed for time so they couldn't develop all the characters fully. 

@briseis am so impressed with your Korean folklore and myths. Do you happened to study Korean history or something like that?

• Like 18