[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 hours ago, zi4r said:

. This is a man that has sacrificed many to save his treacherous mother.

Let me tell something on this specific point: 1) he killed a bunch of treacherous assassins (that's what they were); 2) Technically, they attacked him first, right when he entered the temple. No chance of a parley, even if he wanted to interrogate them first or whatever. I wouldn't say that "he sacrificed many"... He just plain killed the traitors who had attempted to kill the Crown Prince right in front of the King, and spilled blood in the Palace. He did it BEFORE they were apprehended by the authorities and killed anyway, but that's it. Not really different from what Wang Wook did when he killed in cold blood the court lady who had helped administering the poison and overheard the conversation between him and his sister...

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@briseis Well, I believe, Taejo will die from a heart attack. WH doesn't kill him  but she scares him so that his heart can't take it. Maybe Yo and Park thought, she would kill him but she didn't!!

Well, that makes her only PARTIALLY culpable for his death and an attempted murder. But I'm afraid she will be blamed one way or another. And also how BA will take it - that's question.

• Like 16

43 minutes ago, staygold said:

Woo Hee Jin (Lady Oh) slayed it this week. She is diametrically opposite to Queen Yoo. The queen didn't bat an eyelid when WS drank poison and who looked like he would die. Lady Oh willingly died for HS who is not her own child. The character was awesome. My only regret being I wish they had introduced her early on. But I understand that in a show with these many characters it is tricky to do. I still am happy they put her there. She could have taught the palace a lesson or two about nobility and dignity.

Totally agree. That tea serving scene she had with the king was so full of silent poignant looks that I can't even.. It was perfection. When she turns her head to face him, her eyes brimming with tears and asks him if he's going to turn his head away this time too, she shined in that moment. So beautifully acted. Her short presence in the drama was impactful. She'll be a character I will not forget. 

• Like 23

You are indebted to me as I'm indebted to you do what you wish to me, (He just gave her the rights to fight for the throne for him)  Wow the throne has turned loving brother and sister into creditors of each other the only way YH could make this up to WW is make him a King and WW knows at this point the only way he could have HS is to become King.. The sad part of it all WW don't understand that YH literally hates HS and she would never allow him be with a nothing like her.. So  in order for her to seal there ill fate is to tell HS just what she done and just who could have saved her life but choose his family over her as YH lay it on thick that WW can never go against the family for her and if he tries again she will see to it that she'll be hung or her head on the chopping block..

Yh is one scary girl but there hasn't ever been to many nice princess they are more evil then the queen herself..

• Like 15