Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

4 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

what?? for what? oh please i'm still innocent  dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

aahahhahahah.... oh my god.. i seriously choking my coffee right now. 

Nooooo.. I don't want to dieeee

• Like 5

This is an absolute nail biting episode . Can't bear seeing the pain in WS eyes :( can't bear watching this . 

• Like 7

Here we go!!!!

So is drinking the final cup, glances at HS as he does. Ugh why this scene again. YH looks horrified AS YOU WELL SHOULD MEAN PRINCESS! Evil Queen looks pissed and CP makes his speech to keep So in Song-ak. 

(I love the back ground music instrumentals of this show, will definitely be downloading them when the show is over)

Does Evil Queen sort of look impressed that So is holding it together or is she pissed she is...YH stands up as So walk away. Here is the blood and the final scene from last night...

YH wants to follow...Someone asks YH why she's standing...she deflects. Shares a look with the Queen. YH turns on the charm, dimples comes out again..She says something ..

So catches up with Soo...UUUUGH TURN AROUND!!

• Like 24

Oh Nooooooooooooooooooo So's vision is blurry, Soo is the last thing he will see. he spews a fountain of blood. Soo turns FINALLY.

WS collapses. HS runs to him..she is freaking out. Calling for help. Cradling him in her arms. So says something to her. Still spitting up blood. Soo is freaking out. 

YH is still charming everyone...

• Like 17

YH pours the poison tea...WHATTTTTTT Are you giving it to the evil queen...? What are you saying mean princess? Wook is not pleased....what's going on?? Wook is saying something to the King now. YH DRINKS THE TEA TOO. Evil Queen looks unhappy...OH NO Princess collapses. HAHAHA I see what you did there mean princess...now they will have to find Prince So. And BAEK AH RUNS TO FIND HYUNG!!!

• Like 15

Evil witch YH wants to make sure that everyone knows that it's HS who has given the tea . I hate her and would to see her being tortured :crazy:

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

HS calls for help.

Quiet, you cannot be here, quick go.

WS tells HS before he passed out.

cut back to YH 

what is yr request, the king ask.

Yh walk to the poison tea pot and pour out one cup.

my brother has been widowed for sometime, pls grant him a wife.

wook: I do have someone in mind.

yH drinks the cup!

she says: then she passed out.

YH WILL BE OUT OF THE SUSPECT, SHE DRINKS THE POISON!!! UGHH :angry:

• Like 21

Soo is fully freaking out now and Baek arrives....they help him up...Omg So looks terrible...HELP HIMMMMM. Uh oh. Ji Mong stops HS. UGH MEAN PRINCE WON tells the guards to grab HS. I DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL

They search HS room. Lady Oh says something...not sure what. They find the CP necklace and the planted poison. Ugh. Horrible people.

YH is being tended to. Wook and Mom look worried and mom looks like she's going to collapse. 

• Like 21