Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Spoiler:

YH drinks intentionally am passes out after one short drink and stupid 9th prince: "quicly catch HS she delivered tea to the CP (WS)" :( WTF!

Now WW gone to see HS and she says she didn't do anything.. he says he knows but... can't help it?! OMG! Not sure! aaahh sad episode tonight! :( 

Damm that minister argues with CP that HD did and CP says he doesn't belive it.

• Like 15

I think CP was just asked to keep quiet. I hear YH but I am not too sure, this conversation is important.

• Like 8

@MadraRua thanks for the roll call :wub:

finally can joint this thread after battle with my brother about internet connection :sweatingbullets:

OK i will enjoying all your live recaps..... fighting!!!!!

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

wook came to see her.

and saw blood on her hands. he holds her hand.

how is 4th prince? hs asked.

wook release her hand.

did he die? he wouldnt die so easily right? hs asked 

wook: he has practiced to be immune to poison and taken the antidote. he is fine.

you better think about yourself!

hs: its not me.

wook: I know. you might be tortured. even then, you must be strong. i will take you with me. dun give up.

hs: i will fight back if they use me to frame someone.i am prepared. dun worry.

so because she inquire about So, Wook drop her? :/

boy jealousy amidst chaos?

• Like 23

Back to the usual rumble in the council chambers. Can we get rid of this evil minister now? Okay CP finally showing some teeth. YELL AT THEM ALL CP! Ugh Minister yells back and Ji Mong tells CP to calm down I think. Wook speaks. Ooh I have no idea what he's saying but I like that he's showing more initiative in whatever...

King and CP and Ji Mong...uh..it doesn't look good for HS!

• Like 16

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

so because she inquire about So, Wook drop her? :/

boy jealousy amidst chaos?

Also the blood is still there. It added more pangs of jealousy . 

• Like 24

evil corrupt minister talks against Soo...WW trying to defend her ...still is not able to confront the king ...CP is also sure she is not guilty...but he can't do nothing...cp is trying to defend her ...the king keeps telling him you are my son...seems to me is ready to sacrifice HS...WS asked Baek about HS ...PREVIEW SCENE ...WW and WS talking about HS Our hero admitsd was his mother and that he only wanted to save HS and CP...WW shocked....yes he is better than you can ever be

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Also the blood is still there. It added more pangs of jealousy . 

tsk tsk.....jealousy at a times like this is not welcome!

he should concentrate on getting Soo out and proving her innocent....not wasting jealous of So!!!

• Like 14

HS at the jail alone. Wook come to visit. She run into Wook and asking about So. Wook looks is worrying her so bad. He is saying that he know its not her. 

The king with his people and princes and JM at his chamber. Talking about So. The dirty minister accusing Mo for what happen to So. Mo is very angry as he shout to that stupid minister. He is about to get closer to him emotionally, but JM stop him. Wook say his opinion and he is directly accuse that someone is playing behind this. Wook stare at that dirty minister, he is not scare at all....there's all or nothing.

King Taejo, JM and Mo. Mo is blaming himself about what happen to So. King Taejo comfort him, he is talking as father to a son. 

So and BA. So is trying to walk to see HS. (preview scene) BA try to stop him, but So is not listening. Wook stop him, telling him not even touch HS again. So send BA away. Telling Wook that the one behind the poison is his mother, crazy eomma. So say he does not want anything happen to Mo. And also he drank the poison for HS. 

So visit HS at the jail. She is bleeding in her dress. HS is barely conscious. She see someone is coming and can spot So. She try to get up and smile at him. Both now are trying to look strong for each other.

• Like 23

our 4th prince visits her to jail...she is not well ...was tortured it seems ...blood on her white shirt...she told him ...i knew you will survive

• Like 18