[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, solelylurking said:

To those of you who feels disappointed by Wook in eps 11, I'm sorry, but you must know it by now that he is the villain in this drama. I repeat. WOOK IS THE VILLAIN a.k.a the bad guy. 

If he is not failing her, if he's not sacrificing his love for HS now and went ahead with his ambition, if he's not turning back from her and went ahead to accompany her in the rain, when will you think HS move on from him and fall in love with Wang So? In the year 2016?

well dear as So-Soo shiper actually I have to say big thanks to WW choice, if he decide to stick by HS side, So-Soo moment will be dragged to the end of the drama. 

problem is, people (including me actually) believe that the villain is Yo and his Crazy mother, at a first WW described as a gentle and sweet guy. people already enchanted by that charm, so when he make choice like that i can understand why some people feel betrayed and disappointed (so please give us some time :tears:).

but again since i'm SoSoo shiper I won't complain to much, at least his choice give me a chance to se SoSoo relationship development pretty soon. 

• Like 20

3 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

Episode 12 Video Preview Translation:

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1138708

King: Take Hae Soo away. Send her to a place where she can never meet the princes again.

WJ: Are you really going to let them do this to her?

WW: I have to live too, you know.

King: You still have lingering affecions for her?

WS: She's not a person I can just throw away.

WS: I missed you.

WS: Let's marry.

WS: You're my person anyways.

WW: A prince and a maid in charge of the water for the court ladies to wash their faces, getting married?

WS: It's marriage if I say so.

Astronomer Choi: You should cancel your appearance at the (*some ceremony*).

WS: I will become the king.

WW: I will become the king.

End.

YES please! But So, let Soo fall for you hard first and have lots of lovey dovey moments before that. We fans need it. xD

HS is the only one for WS.

WS will not marry unless its Soo. Maybe it's WY that YH will marry. She said Whoever that provides road to the throne. and WY really wants her. And this drama has a creative license to history.

Oh god please let me be right even just this time. I will die if I have to see that marriage as it is written in history. :bawling:

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

If i'm not mistaken they both are not fighting for the throne but defending their side. Cause I remember in the long trailer there was appearance of crown prince and wang yo so I'm thinking that Wang So is defending Crown Prince side while Wang Wook is fighting for Wang Yo side. They make it look like they are fighting for the throne but really if they are going by history then crown prince than wang yo then wang so but who knows what the writers are thinking now :vicx:

I get Wook is a filial son and wants to give what his mother needed especially being accuse of a crime she didn't commit and his family name was dishonor because of that, if only he has the guts to tell that to Hae Soo that I'm sorry but I cannot protect you any longer because I have to protect my own especially my mother, now he won't be a bad bad person, but then you can't totally blame him since like his mother he wanted to live a peaceful life but his sister likes to stir the pot and now he's involve in order to protect his family and in order to achieve the goal, he has to risk people to do it which is Hae Soo. Yes she's going to be heartbroken but then she realized that all along her true love, soul mate was beside her the whole time trying to threaten to kill her a few times and would argue with her. Without Wook, both Hae Soo and Wang So won't have probably met each other and interact with each other

I agree with you @Immortal_Angel Of course, I'm upset that Wook turned his back on Soo in her time of need, and I can understand why he did that, but I would have liked it even nore if he was honest with her - Because if you saw when she was being led out to be hanged, she was still waiting on him to pull through for her - and he didn't show. Even he couldn't save her, he should have tried to see, if it was only to say goodbye to her for the last time -Dying alone without your supposed lover near you - I don't think Soo deserved that from him at all. :bawling:

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

If i'm not mistaken they both are not fighting for the throne but defending their side. Cause I remember in the long trailer there was appearance of crown prince and wang yo so I'm thinking that Wang So is defending Crown Prince side while Wang Wook is fighting for Wang Yo side. They make it look like they are fighting for the throne but really if they are going by history then crown prince than wang yo then wang so but who knows what the writers are thinking now :vicx:

I get Wook is a filial son and wants to give what his mother needed especially being accuse of a crime she didn't commit and his family name was dishonor because of that, if only he has the guts to tell that to Hae Soo that I'm sorry but I cannot protect you any longer because I have to protect my own especially my mother, now he won't be a bad bad person, but then you can't totally blame him since like his mother he wanted to live a peaceful life but his sister likes to stir the pot and now he's involve in order to protect his family and in order to achieve the goal, he has to risk people to do it which is Hae Soo. Yes she's going to be heartbroken but then she realized that all along her true love, soul mate was beside her the whole time trying to threaten to kill her a few times and would argue with her. Without Wook, both Hae Soo and Wang So won't have probably met each other and interact with each other

Hmmmm good point. Maybe its gonna be happend like what you said. Its so sad to see princes being divided into 2 groups. I wonder which side that 10th prince and 14th prince will be on.

True.. I pity him but i still admire him. If he throw away his mother for haesoo then it showed us he is not a good man/son. I think he should deliver it to haesoo asap, i hope haesoo will hear and understand in the next episode.

well... You can't get everything you want in your life and we all make sacrifice to protect what is the most important in our life ❤️

It's unfair. But its life anyway.

Thanks for the insight! 

• Like 13

As much as i dislike Wook's cowardly character, do you guys think going after the throne is two fold for him. 1). To protect and strengthen his household, and 2). Win Haesoo back
I mean physically, and tangibly I know he has turned his back on HS, but emotionally, I think he still loves/wants her in his own twisted way. It's just that his methods really suck richard simmons. 

In the long trailer preview, Wook says "Missed you every moment." and HS is in her demoted laundry maid attire during that scene. So I'm assuming Wook will visit her in the next episode, probably say something like wait for me, I need to become King to get you out of here so that I can marry you. Then HS will probably return the bracelet here and cut ties with him because she finally believe Concubine's words about the palace and princes?

I think in the end Gwangjong ends up killing quite a few of his brothers because they conspire against him first. I think a lot of his actions will be him trying to defend himself. After all, I think the over aching theme of this drama that was foreshadowed in episode 2 is where HS says "Is it so bad to want to live/survive?". 
All this time she's been freaking out about WS becoming Gwangjong, but towards the end of the drama, she will have her revelation where she finally accepts her own words, and stops condemning WS for killing others to survive.

• Like 18

4 hours ago, violet90 said:

i'm now say goodbye to the old HS.. i thiWill nk the HS that first arrived on Songak already died the moment Lady Oh dies...

i personally don't think she will recover as herself at all now... seeing next week the only person who still stay with her is WS and my take BaekAh and WJ will be on her side too but she will know now that this is not the era that let her be herself.. she gotta tough up and face it all and she will... i think HS is one of toughest character in here cause whatever happen to her she always bounce back....this what happen to Ruoxi too.. the reality of palace hit her really hard and it changed her in so many way.. became more mature and graceful and i think HS will be like this too..

i also want to clarify that WS and HS love story is not the usual one.. they already care for each other deeply and this will change my guess in the next eps to love on HS side.. they will love each other in the middle of throne battle and its not an easy love too.. if you expect light hearted romance you won't get it from this couple... their love is so much deep and mature.. they will rip your heart out and make you cry with the way they love also the way they hurt each other.... and i can't wait to see this kind of love.. its been a long time since i witness this type of romance.... 

its TongHua most epic and heartbreaking romance of all.....

WS and HS is on their path to create that romance..........

Sooo agree with you.... from now on, we will See difference SH "mature SH"

I love the 4th prince to 13th lines, in c version/37 ep. "Look after her, she only worries for other (the princes), i only care for her"

Ps: mod, please DeLeteThe picture, my delete tool or what ever doesnt work... sorry

• Like 23

8 hours ago, larinalove said:

Can we please call/refer to everyone by their names? Wang Wook is a coward, despite having his reasons he still is a coward for failing on his promise to never let anyone treat HS badly, for failing on his promise to be there for her and protect her, for taking too long to actually take a stand and he knows it, that's why he walked away in the last scene, from shame. And seeing the preview for the next episode he doesn't get any better, his ugly words "I can't die also, I didn't let HS down, king did",  or something along those lines proves it, well excuse me dear WW but I never saw the king asking HS to marry him or whisper sweet nothings to her, or give her presents and make her believe he loved her. It's easy to blame someone else for your cowardice and find reasons like family, the king, the rank, etc etc etc but to take responsibility for your doings is what a real man would do. He always chooses the easy way out.

And also please can we stop saying WW has much more to lose and WS has nothing to lose. I understand WW has his family to think about but we also saw him discover YH and doing nothing about it while WS told him that it was his mother who plotted all this. WS too has things and people to lose, he can lose BA and he can lose his place in the Palace just after he started gaining kings favor, he can lose the relationship he started having with some of his other brothers, however fragile, he can lose the confidence he started having after being accepted by the people who only saw him as a monster, yes it's not the same as WW, I understand that but still it's not only because WS was brought up to be a go-getter and a risk taker or an outcast that we think he has it easier to go all the way for HS and risk everything, he could have lost his life while challenging the guards, he knew he was rejecting the kings order and was still ready to fight for her until the end, he goes all the way for her because his love for HS is stronger and deeper and WW's is not, because he chose to turn his back on it, the least he could do was be there for her until the end, though I am glad he didn't and HS saw him leave and finally this ship finally sunk.

I am sorry, I know that I'm probably being too hard on him because I am emotional and in the heat of the episodes happenings because I felt so much for HS and LO but I had to say this. I like him as a character in the drama, he is interesting and I know he did what he could but it was just not enough and the least he could do is own up to it like a man and not turn dark and jealous just because WS did what he couldn't. 

@larinalove ...Chingu , you aren't being hard at all and you are right. Everyone is always talking about WW can't risk everything because he is the head of his household and other stuff but they all forgot that WS wants what WW has. Acceptance for who he is, adoration and love from his brothers. His brothers still don't trust him completely. Whatever trust he is trying to build are still fragile meanwhile WW doesn't need to do any this. They go to him willingly trust him and working so hard to be accepted by everyone. He has gotten a some acceptance but even that is still fragile. Wang Wook is not someone you can trust because his mom and sister will always come first no matter matter. Look at his actions for protecting his sister. He killed the maid that worked for Queen Yoo without a second glance. Yeonhwa was shocked at her brothers action and seemed a bit scared at what she saw but Power and revenge will always be her first priority. Smh smh 

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

Wow Princess YH really is something else, she does care about WS 

I loved the conversation between WS & HS in the prison, good job writers *thumbs up* 

Lady Oh looked relieved to see WS & his sword with HS, I don't mean she ship them it's just the idea that there's still someone protecting HS no matter what & she wasn't completely abounded made her happy

What I loved about this scene is when HS straightened her back when WS was on her side, when WW left her she looked broken & hunched back like she lost all hope but then WS came to her side & it's like she didn't give up yet. 

Princess YH is the junior version of Queen SMS and she does not have to look far to see her future. She will ended up like her, marrying the man of power to feed her greed but at the same time loving him. Only that despite her power, she will never succeed to own the heart of the man she loves. He will always longed for someone else, ironically, a court lady! And same with Haesoo...Lady Oh is basically her future - laid right in front of her face.

Yes, the image (not allowed to quote image here) is so beautiful and deep. Haesoo and So standing and sitting straight looking at a new future while Wook walking a defeated walk, turning back on both of them. 

• Like 11