[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Think its possible next episode will be more uplifting (at least the part where king is assassinated)?

I think most probably HS will say her goodbyes to WW in the next episode. Maybe we can see a playful side of WS when he is trying to cheer HS up. 

• Like 18

fight for all who winn he will became king and take the girl and we all know ho he is :)

ls the dance girl work with YO and his mom or not ??? she must be not because she want revenge for her country but YO look like he know what will happen in this "Party" thing 

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, TeBe said:

I like your theory about how WS and YH will get married . WW , YH and evil Queen will somehow find a way to force this marriage.

I THINK THE SAME!BUT THIS TIME HS WILL BREAK ALL HER RULES AND AGREE TO SHARE HIM WITH HIS LEGAL WIFE...WAIT FOR HIM TO VISIT HER ROOM...YW WILL NEVER HAVE HIS HEART...POOR HS...SHE COULD HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS...SHE IS JUST A LOW MAID NOW...WORKING HARD...MY ONLY HOPE IS CP...AS SOON HE WILL BECOME KING HE WILL CALL HER BACK...HE TRUSTS HER AND NEEDS HER

• Like 15

I felt Ep. 10 was a bit of a lull, thought Wang So was cute when he told Haesoo that he was OK with Baekah not bein' the one that Haesoo is in love with! Ah brotherly love LoL. *Whew* In Ep. 11 however... what an emotional roller coaster:crazy: Court Lady Oh has a point, both Wang Wook and the King are cowards. Honestly I don't know how anyone could sleep well in that palace:P well maybe except for that Evil Queen Yoo:angry: Such a vile, disgusting human being. What a nest of vipers the palace is with everyone backstabbing one another sheesh. 

Poor Haesoo, first losing Lady Hae and now Court Lady Oh. I'm glad she has Wang So by her side... still. Even if she can't find it in her heart to love him back. Say what you will of Wang So bein' a brute & all but hey, at least the man has the guts to stand up for his ladylove. Just love him already Haesoo-ah~^_^    

Thought Joonki looked so majestic dressed all in Black while shielding IU from the rain, he looked like a Raven *swoons* 

• Like 21

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS SHE KNOWS HE IS MEANT O BE KING...SHE WILL NOT WANT TO RUIN HIS FUTURE...SO SHE WILL ANSWER NO TO HIS PROPOSAL...THANKS GOD WS IS NOT A MAN WHO TAKES NO FOR AN ANSWER!HE WON'T GIVE UP BUT WILL FIGHT AND BECOME THE PALACE OWNER...SHE IS A PALACE LADY HE WILL MAKE SURE SHE WILL BELONG TO HIM!

• Like 18

Do you think Hae Soo will go face to face to Wang Wook and break up with him like in the cversion?

I really want Hae Soo to find out that it was Wang Wook that even asked Lady Oh to save Hae Soo (hinting for her to take the blame instead) it shows that he didn't really put effort into saving her just trying to shift the blame onto another innocent to let Hae Soo escape. If Hae Soo finds out do you think she can sleep in peace knowing that? 

• Like 15

Sad ! Sad !! Sad episode !!  

Such a beautiful, the one when WS protected physically HS from the rain and when he took her in his arms at the end ! WOW !!!! :tears::tears::tears:  Too much feelings tonight to be honest !!

Can't believe Wook killed the woman  ! I really did not expected it

I definitely love the OST played during death of a character. I love it so much along with "forgetting you"

• Like 22

I think the scene where Wook and So fighting is not one cor the throne because Yo still there. Maybe they fight to become a commander of certain legion. Because there are so many warriors but none of them do anything like real battle. Idk, as I say anything goes in this drama. :huh:

I wanted to say it is the battle for the girl, but I guess it goes without saying. ^_^

I still hasn't get my fave scene yet. I wonder where they will put it now when Wook and Soo already done. Who does he search for in that room? But I'm not dying for it. Wook already half way through his transformation. Giving up on HS is the same as losing her anyway, so that scene is not making me waiting anymore hehe. But I still love to watch if it comes around. It's KHN. :D

What I hope right now is HS isn't around anymore when WS marries YH. It just gonna break my heart, more than the executions of Madam Oh. YH can be his wife without being his lover when she already transported back to 21st century. My oh my, I hate that girl so much but pity her at the same time. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

Yeon Hwa didn't know what will happen in the future. Only we know. She could very well to marry Wang Yo.

But Yeon Hwa does know that she can't be Yo's Queen because he already has a wife and he isn't interested in giving up the political benefits the wife brings.

• Like 15