[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Was it originally in history??

Was there anything in history about him marrying Hae Soo:blink::blink:

I'm slightly worried now because Hae Soo might not go to Wang So because she is afterall a modern girl and she might just reject him like she rejected the 10th prince. I mean I know she didn't have feelings for him but she might repeat that same speech she give the 10th to Wang So...

Please someone tell me this is a huge misunderstanding on my behalf!! 

I have never wanted to be proven wrong this bad!

So sorry, but yes...historically Wangso marries Yeon Hwa, and there is no mention of Haesoo at all. BUT, keep in mind Wangso, at least in this drama, will only ever love Haesoo. His marriage to Yeon Hwa is a political one.

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Was it originally in history??

Was there anything in history about him marrying Hae Soo:blink::blink:

I'm slightly worried now because Hae Soo might not go to Wang So because she is afterall a modern girl and she might just reject him like she rejected the 10th prince. I mean I know she didn't have feelings for him but she might repeat that same speech she give the 10th to Wang So...

Please someone tell me this is a huge misunderstanding on my behalf!! 

I have never wanted to be proven wrong this bad!

@SizzlerZ Yes, the history tells WS would marry YeanHwa...., :bawling:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Doubt they are going to change history on the marriage. Only thing I am happy from the picture is.. WS's bang is gone! I have problem with everyone's bangs in this drama. 

High five. I have major issues the styling. Thankfully LJG is so beautiful. He can wear a trash bag and still look gorgeous. :))

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

Moon Lovers has a deeper meaning compared to Moon lights. But I still wonder why korean viewers do not appreciate this drama and prefer something meaningless. Sorry, I do not want to offend Moon light supporters. To me ML, it contains the history of korean during Goryeo Dynasty.  And, because of this drama I do a research and study about the history of Korea. It is a very good drama telling people about the history and promoting the culture and places in Korean. For the first time, I heard that siblings can get marriage, I thought the writer nim has given wrong information, but all of you chingus provide me a very insightful comments about the culture of Goryeo during ancient time. 

:)

@deabakdrama The ratings are indicative of viewership ONLY during that specific time slot and does not accurately reflect South Korea's true appreciation for the drama. There are actually a lot of indicators -- netizen comments, blogs and naver activity and trends -- that our drama actually has a sizable following. It's just that during the live viewing, the majority of the households participating in the ratings program (there are only about 4000) choose to watch the other drama first.

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

You are welcome. Many videos on that, should be able to occupy your 5 waiting days. Go go soldier 7-123!!!:D

Ahh that LJKs number during army..? You gave me lifeline to extend my SHR deprived 5day life.

@bingewatcherinsomniac I loved your abalysis on HS and do share the same sentiments to allow her to feel what she wants to at that moment without judging her out of our undying love for hurt - broken WS. Thanks for bringing it out.

@solelylurking so much on Wook. And I love reading it all. He is one character we just thought of one to crate love triangle but he is much much more than that.. he is yet to shred his sheep clothing to show his real side... and I can guess that when he will see HS with WS it will hit him hard at heart and when later HS will reject his kiss (as per one scene on preview I can assume he wants to kiss her) that would be last hit to bring the Wook the Vilain out. And KHN showing all those minute expressions so well that you cant miss reading Wook that deeply.

@jerboa83 tjanks for letting me know abt broken IG link. Ill search the right one and post again.

@whyo thanks for liking my mv frnd.... :)

And that pic.. WS marrying YH... too painful to see how it will effect HS after so lil of loving moment she had so far... :(

• Like 14

Just now, Akiddo said:

High five. I have major issues the styling. Thankfully LJG is so beautiful. He can wear a trash bag and still look gorgeous. :))

Okay I do agree! 

When I saw the appearance of Wang So as Gwangjong in the rain ritual scene I was admiring the amazing look! MUCH BETTER :wub::wub:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

Moon Lovers has a deeper meaning compared to Moon lights. But I still wonder why korean viewers do not appreciate this drama and prefer something meaningless. Sorry, I do not want to offend Moon light supporters. To me ML, it contains the history of korean during Goryeo Dynasty.  And, because of this drama I do a research and study about the history of Korea. It is a very good drama telling people about the history and promoting the culture and places in Korean. For the first time, I heard that siblings can get marriage, I thought the writer nim has given wrong information, but all of you chingus provide me a very insightful comments about the culture of Goryeo during ancient time. 

:)

It might be because the very first episodes were quite misleading... Now the drama has a totally different mood and depth. I'm also more invested now that in the beginning (when it seemed some sort of comedic "reverse harem" drama), and really glad that I gave it a chance.

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, innrukia said:

WS married to YH???

Seems like i've been strike by a lightning:tears:

Okay need to go to sleep now.... tomorrow is MONDAY!

HHHuhhhh.......

Why hearing this news I am like loosing appetite to continue watching??? I want to be with MLSH till the last episode. I'm afraid that my heart can't take reality:sweatingbullets::crazy: Isn't it too cruel..unfair for both HS and WS??

• Like 10

1 minute ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Ahh that LJKs number during army..? You gave me lifeline to extend my SHR deprived 5day life.

@bingewatcherinsomniac I loved your abalysis on HS and do share the same sentiments to allow her to feel what she wants to at that moment without judging her out of our undying love for hurt - broken WS. Thanks for bringing it out.

@solelylurking so much on Wook. And I love reading it all. He is one character we just thought of one to crate love triangle but he is much much more than that.. he is yet to shred his sheep clothing to show his real side... and I can guess that when he will see HS with WS it will hit him hard at heart and when later HS will reject his kiss (as per one scene on preview I can assume he wants to kiss her) that would be last hit to bring the Wook the Vilain out. And KHN showing all those minute expressions so well that you cant miss reading Wook that deeply.

@jerboa83 tjanks for letting me know abt broken IG link. Ill search the right one and post again.

@whyo thanks for liking my mv frnd.... :)

Well Wook IS the villain in this drama just like 8th in th C vers. But the prod team make him with quite more emotions and sense that was lacking in the C vers. They make him truly deeply falls in love and his later actions are not solely based on his longing for power but what makes him want to has an immense power in the first place. In the C vers he is really only aiming for the throne and love to manipulated things, that's why RX dumped him (cmiiw). 

I don't think he will shredded fully, that sheep clothing of his, but we've got to see the true face behind the mask as viewers. You know what the irony is? It is his act of so called kindness that will make him stand on hid knees. Be it by love or power or both, his dark days has come when he invite WS to stay in his home. One huge jealousy coming his way at the moment hahaha...

• Like 12

An intermezzo for IU x Kang Haneul shipper :D 

Kang Haneul : "It doesn't matter what clothes Jieun is wearing...just that...Jieun...just that
                          Jieun herself is like a flower. A beautiful flower, will always be pretty in any
                          vase."

Why so smooooooth Kang Haneul?? Yeaaaaap...if not for IU's boyfriend, I'd totally ship you guys together, hahahahaaaaahhh :D:D:D And Lee Junki-Baekhyun's bromance reaction though, hahahaaa....also, I'm lowkey suspecting the interviewer is also an IU x Kang Haneul shipper :lol:

• Like 23

this is slightly off topic, but FYI, LJG also has a significant scar on his face IRL (just like Wang So). He fell and hit his head on a steel structure while rehearsing for a musical in the military and that scar cost him 50 stitches on the forehead. In some of the photos where he doesn't have bangs, you can sometimes still see the scar (although he usually covers it with makeup or changes his parting to obscure it, like the picture of WS marrying YH). 

Here's the article for your reference if you are interested!
http://www.hancinema.net/lee-joon-ki-reassures-fans-not-to-worry-about-his-injury-24811.html

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Although I don't think it's going to happen I really hope all this happens when Hae Soo goes back to the future or something.
Please don't let it happen when she's around :( 

I think WS has no others choice besides marrying his half sister YH, in order to bring these two clans together (his mother and  WW) to avoid more killing and unnecessary trouble. It is all political marriage. I have two thoughts:

1. HS  persuade WS to marry YH...

2. WS will get marry without HS's knowing....

• Like 10

@shiraru LOL. I also loved watching the reaction of Baehyun, Joongi and IU during Haneul's explanation. All three burst out laughing at the same time, and then pretty much agreed KHN really ended it on a smooth note. I'm so loving the chemistry among the entire cast. Must have watched this clip about 50 times. :lol:

• Like 11

I was totally expecting the marriage of YeonHwa and WangSo (as king and queen) so I am ok…as long as I don't see them in the same bed. :lol: In BBJX, we knew the majority of the princes had more than one woman (wife and concubines)…but we never see a kiss or bed scene.  

From BBJX…kind of spoiler? Hopefully not.

Spoiler

In BBJX...When he was the king, there was a scene in which a servant was telling 4th prince (king) to select the woman he will be sleeping with that night (and I think there were around 10 names)…He selected randomly the name (because he didn't has special feelings)...but Ruoxi (that was already his woman physically and emotionally) witnessed and obviously felt sad…even knowing since day one he was married. Remember that majority of men can separate sex from love, while women usually can't. 

---------

Now I don't want to see any scene like that in Moon Lovers. NEVER. Because if that's the case, then I will be mad of not having the scene (from BBJX) of the kiss and rolling in the grass between Ruoxi and 8th prince (when they were in the peek of their happy romance) and that the writer decided not to add in Moon Lovers. 

• Like 19