[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

44 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I am so ridiculously excited about the coming episodes because the angst will be taken up several notches I imagine. 

I'm thrilled that the OTP will be forced to bond together in that "You and Me against the world" kind of scenario. It's delicious.

where did this came from?I haven't seen this one before..  wow, I can't wait to see this.. Oh how I wish we could also see this mask festival scene, that would be epic too. :grin:

Spoiler

ioi-ost-scarletryeo.jpg

• Like 13

7 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

Hae Soo as Sanggong?

During Gwangjong reign?

So, history of King Taejo - Sanggong Oh repeats itself with King Gwangjong-HaeSoo?

:dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

I think HS returns to palace during CP ruling the Goryoe. She will be replacing Lady Oh to take care the CP's illness and Damiwon's household matters. 

• Like 14

While backreading I noticed something - I hope you don´t mind - I´m not a Mod.

but can I kindly remember to not quote Pictures and Clips.

I saw it often - to be honest. And I don´t want this Thread to get in Trouble. Thanx to all your awesome work we already reached Page 653 (at least it was like that when I started to write this post... )

... back to backreading... can´t read all - this is awesome...

• Like 22

1 hour ago, hitomebore08 said:

where did this came from?I haven't seen this one before..  wow, I can't wait to see this.. Oh how I wish we could also see this mask festival scene, that would be epic too. :grin:

Reveal hidden contents

The picture or the words? :D

That picture has been floating around the thread for over 18 hours now. ;) The words were done by me. 

2 hours ago, solelylurking said:

There is a reason for the contrast in Wook and So characters. It is to highlighted what's good and bad. That the gentle one may not always the most kind and the rough one may not always a crook. To make WS stands out as protagonist the writers must put the off-feeling in Wook. WS is not a first impression kind of hero. He has bad reputation, sharp tongue, sharper fist, and hot headed. So the writers have to put the mellow goody two shoes type in Wook as the antagonist. It will be then revealed who exactly is the hero and villain in this drama.

Best hero needs a best villain. And the best villain is to me not one who thoroughly black but it's someone who lurks in the grey area. The one who you love to hate for being someone who is not what you think he is kind. And I think Wook nailed and more because through out these eps he gave me reasons why he must behave like he will later. 

Like The Sun in their name character. Sun can bring life but also can bring death as it make plants grow but kill us in the longest draught. 

Becareful whom you love, guys. Sometimes the devil put on an angel mask.

The best kind of villain is the one that isn't a caricature or a moustache-twirling type. Those are boring. I prefer someone who is driven by something (a principle, cause or passion) and takes wrong turns along the way. Someone who's very self-aware.

I don't really want Uk to turn psychotic on us. Jealousy, ambition and greed are okay but I don't want to turn full-blown Hannibal Lecter. Although KHN would do a brilliant job as a sociopath... he was quite amazing in those first couple of episodes of Missing Noir M. Very talented kid.

• Like 21

I think HS will be sending away from the palace and to be settle down somewhere in a temple. She is not allowed return to the palace without King's permission. WS will be staying there to accompany her and ease her mind.That's could be HS change her mind to receive WS's love after all the hard time she had. WS is the only person who stands and speaks up for her and staying by her side when she is in a trouble. And she only realizes the person who dwell within her heart  is no longer WW but WS who is willing to give up his life for her. She only then understand if a person wants to survive, he has to fight and kill the others for his own survival. 

• Like 19

@Diana Blanche yes I love the horse participation and significance in their relationship.:D

I am hoping someone like @40somethingahjumma or @bebebisous33 can write about it, with a title perhaps in the line of 1) A Galloping  Love or 2)Trotting about us.:D:D

I haven't checked the bio of the writer, but she clearly knows something about horses and getting together.hahaa

• Like 17

1 hour ago, leekyuphii said:

ts a sad and sweet scene but because your caption i cant stop laughing when see it....ahhh i bring the rain but forget bring the umbrella...hahahahahahahaha lemme add then so i will be your umbrella instead, my dear..kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *my fangirl heart* *but seriously when i see for the 1st time WS looks like grim ripper with all that black outfit...mianhae WS ya...joke with this scene..hahahahahahaha*

kyaaaaaa....help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377@leekyuphii you make it sound so cheesy but romantic Lol.. if all grim ripper looks like that, people will willingly request a death schedule to the god :lol:

@solelylurking i don't know why, but i think indeed it will skip to the beach scene after they passed ww on their way. or they just gonna keep silent on the way there. 

aye moderator-nim i'm sorry.... that will be the last crazy-monkey-emoticon-057.gif?1292792394

CtKO9IhUkAEPzL-_2.jpg

• Like 23

3 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

it seems like WW is leaning in to kiss HS but she did not allow that to happen due to

(my current assumption :finally having romantic feelings for WStumblr_me96xnYuqV1qdlkyg.gif)

OR there could be other reasons 

what do uu think chinguz?tumblr_inline_mzsfclddza1qcuqz3.png

Maybe because at least, she understood that she's Wang So person? :)

• Like 17

10 hours ago, flower4junsu said:

Guys....

When WS visited HS's room after having dark dinner with his mom.....the OST is very touchy n heartbreak...

Correct me if I'm wrong, Is it Kim Jaejoong who sings this OST ?? Oh, you guys don't know how much I want him singing alive on TV screen??:wub:

he is in military now so it isn't him 

• Like 4