[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 hours ago, redfrommars said:

we have WW and WY with bows and arrows so it's possible that one of them is responsible with the deat of Eun and his wife (HS premonition). I'm still praying that Eun won't die :tears:

I remember a quote which says; You want to finish the story but you don't want the story to finish. I'm so in love with this Drama and our ScarCouple's story. I want to watch them forever. I need that DVD release with no cuts and complete BTS!! oh! oh! and english subs please... :bawling:

I share the same sentiment with you. I want to see how the show will conclude but don't want it to end there. Its just... we no longer have hopes of seeing MLSHR S2 unlike what may have been originally planned. T___T 

While we're spazzing on them being on the horse. This is HS's face when she saw WW. xD lol

image.jpg

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, kdramakrazy said:

Is there anyone else who is restless ? who is refreshing forum page in hope of a new video or still? or is searching the tumblr like crazy ?

because i can't sit still. Even though most of it will happen in episode 11, i just can't wait. This show is making me crazy

You are not alone dear... i' m just like you... :wub:

• Like 15

For me, Wang So has only eyes for Hae Soo, the rest doesn't matter, while Wang Wook is still looking at the throne!

@virsvirs Thanks for the wonderful MV! I loved it!:heart:

Now, I would like to come to another subject: Yo and Mu! I am now wondering if this is going to happen in the episode 11?

First, we know that Yo used thieves in order to stop the CP to attend the rain ritual. Later, he is sent to fight against these because they are devastating the country. I am suspecting that his connection with them is related to this picture and his betrayal has been discovered. Since Yo is on his knees, it means that he has been defeated. To me, the king is still alive based on the position of the CP.

Moreover, I have been wondering if the king is not going to pass away in the episode 11... Lady Oh whom he loved has been executed so that he got heartbroken. To me, the CP has to become king soon.

What do you think? 

• Like 23

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

The picture or the words? :D

That picture has been floating around the thread for over 18 hours now. ;) The words were done by me. 

The best kind of villain is the one that isn't a caricature or a moustache-twirling type. Those are boring. I prefer someone who is driven by something (a principle, cause or passion) and takes wrong turns along the way. Someone who's very self-aware.

I don't really want Uk to turn psychotic on us. Jealousy, ambition and greed are okay but I don't want to turn full-blown Hannibal Lecter. Although KHN would do a brilliant job as a sociopath... he was quite amazing in those first couple of episodes of Missing Noir M. Very talented kid.

Yes, I agree. That's why for me obvious villain like Yo and Mommydearest is no fun haha. 

Oh I doubt he will be psychotic, at least not alone. He has a persona to maintain. It is what get him his followers, I'm very sure he doesn't want to lose that. But he will give us the best dark vibe ever. We have seen that when he talked to YH in front of the rain. Wook is a very preserved person, he likes to keep what he feels inside and dwell in his on mind. That's why peeking up to his mind through expressions and voice tone change is very exciting to me. 

Kang Haneul is a superb actor for me. He is indeed a very talented actor who can display series of expression each unique to its own character but very different from his true self. He just silly in the real life haha. He's the reason I tune in eagerly in MLSH. I hope he can reach the sky just like his name :D

I'm really sorry to all moderators for all my mistakes. I will repent and not doing it again. :tears:

• Like 13

Entering ep 10, the story is not slowing down. the intense instead increases.  And the otp romance hasnt even started. 

I love the pace of the drama. here hoping it stays till the end. Be it happy or sad.

But most importantly....... how come it's not monday already?????????? :tears::angry::tears::angry::bawling:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, liddi said:

I'm definitely anticipating the iconic rain scene too... and expecting my heart to be torn into a million pieces, in more ways than one. From the stills we have seen, I can't wait to have our hearts broken by IU's performance.

However, I am fearfully anticipating the forthcoming episodes as well, and praying there will be little to no differences between the two versions... because I just want to be able to wallow in the sorrow with subbed versions the moment they are available. It's pouring over my end now... perhaps the rain ritual will work this time and spare us all? :sweatingbullets:

cr. to owner

OH I AM TOO ANTICIPATING THE RAINING SCENE, but i am also worried cause it would be a painful scene.

its tmr everyone the new episode is almost upon us!

• Like 15

Mondays and Tuesdays can't come fast enough for me and I just realised while watching the Chinese Scarlet Heart that (Spoilers from Chinese version and speculation for this version)

Spoiler

The fourth prince is totally the bad guy (if this weren't history), he faked the imperial degree, stole the throne and then ruthlessly murdered anyone that tried to question it. I don't know why it didn't click for me before. I can't help but be amused. 

I just got to the episode where LI GongGong gets knocked off by the new Emperor. I hope Ms Oh in Moon Lovers fairs better. I hope they bring in some of the real Korean history soon. I want the thrones to go in the right order and I don't need a similar fate for 13th. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

For me, Wang So has only eyes for Hae Soo, the rest doesn't matter, while Wang Wook is still looking at the throne!

@virsvirs Thanks for the wonderful MV! I loved it!:heart:

Now, I would like to come to another subject: Yo and Mu! I am now wondering if this is going to happen in the episode 11?

First, we know that Yo used thieves in order to stop the CP to attend the rain ritual. Later, he is sent to fight against these because they are devastating the country. I am suspecting that his connection with them is related to this picture and his betrayal has been discovered. Since Yo is on his knees, it means that he has been defeated. To me, the king is still alive based on the position of the CP.

Moreover, I have been wondering if the king is not going to pass away in the episode 11... Lady Oh whom he loved has been executed so that he got heartbroken. To me, the CP has to become king soon.

What do you think? 

@bebebisous33 I agree. The CP does have to become king soon. Perhaps Yo's connection with the thieves PLUS his attempt on the CP's life via the poison is uncovered? Or maybe the original attempt on his life during the performance in which So had assumed the CP's place? One or a combination of these must surely be the reason he's on his knees in the image. No other explanation would make sense. I suspect, however, that Queen Yoo will find a scapegoat because if the writer/director is following actual history, Yo will need to ascend the throne immediately following the CP.

@Diana Blanche His hand is on her thigh. :lol:

• Like 17

Okay guys, I haven't been able to catch up with your pace just yet and still stuck behind on page 637, and happen to read interesting discussion about our heroine that I would love to join to share my pov...hopefully it's not too late for that ^_^

Speaking of Haesoo, although I put a long explanation trying to put some context to her behavior, it was mainly done to put some light into circumstances and emotions that lead her to make such reaction, but never aimed to give her a "free pass" or anything. So don't feel bad if some of you disappointed with her, me too, there are times when I share the same kind of frustration to her character as well, mostly related to her reckless attitude, but still it didn't diminished her other lovable quality that I admire. After all, it show how emotionally invested we are to the characters from this drama, right? 

After taking all of her circumstances into account, my conclusion for her reactions was fall within understandable category, in a sense that nothing out of ordinary or abnormal in her behavior as it did not defied too much from the common response to similar condition.

However, to avoid some misunderstanding, I wasn't implying it was justified or right for her to react that way, at most her behavior was admissible, but it was still detrimental to WS's fragile state and definitely unwarranted especially knowing her important presence to him and the fact that he has not done anything bad just yet. Even though my explanation focus on her side of pain, I am not trying to overlook or discounted his feeling, but since people already consider and taking his side of story, I won't delve further to avoid redundancy. :P

I agree, it was his underdog and tragic backstory that urge the need to protect him at all cost and what made some of us feel taken aback and condemn her harsh reaction. Despite that, based on what I observe, the way he dealt with the confrontation itself was better than I expected considering his personality and the state of emotion he was in. So bravo to him! My point is, we need to believe that he was capable to handle such situation, and put hold our tendency to be overprotective towards his character at the dispense of our heroine to even go as far as belittling her feeling.

I hope I was wrong, but there is a subtle impression that people seemingly not allow her to naturally respond to a difficult circumstances and even demand her to trust and understand him unconditionally, a request that even in real life is hard, if not impossible, to fulfill.

Like it or not, her fear of that terrifying premonition itself already become a major hindrance for their relationship, that sooner or later need to be addressed accordingly. If not, it would create a bigger misunderstanding and distance to both of them. 

As I have stated before, I am probably belong to the minority that actually appreciate her unfiltered emotions that in a way accommodate a chance for both of them to resolve their issues. Though hurtful, for me it was raw and delicate moment where she laid bare her true honest feeling and convey her utmost concern. And so was he. In other words, it was a rare moment for both to be completely authentic to each other. And at such closing their distance and create a better odds in fixing their problem. In conclusion, we don't need to feel sad or mad to watch such confrontation, believe me it was for the better, much more so than bottled up your inner feeling and ignore the so called giant elephant in the room.

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Mondays and Tuesdays can't come fast enough for me and I just realised while watching the Chinese Scarlet Heart that (Spoilers from Chinese version and speculation for this version)

Reveal hidden contents

The fourth prince is totally the bad guy (if this weren't history), he faked the imperial degree, stole the throne and then ruthlessly murdered anyone that tried to question it. I don't know why it didn't click for me before. I can't help but be amused. 

I just got to the episode where LI GongGong gets knocked off by the new Emperor. I hope Ms Oh in Moon Lovers fairs better. I hope they bring in some of the real Korean history soon. I want the thrones to go in the right order and I don't need a similar fate for 13th. 

There was some discussion about the 4th Prince in Chinese history and someone pointed out the editing of the decree could be a popular distortion because apparently in those days, the edit was written in 2 language: Chinese and Manchurian (qing dynasty is Manchu run) so it would Be rather impossible to edit both versions.

Also despite the bad rep about the 4th, he was among the best emperor of the qing dynasty, very firm and effective.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

I love the horse, how it manages to keep them so close. Whenever they are on a horse he gives her a tight hug. It is the best ambassador of love. 

Thank you horsey!

Don't forget, horsey is an actor too! Horsey was great in playing dead before.

• Like 23

43 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

His hand is on the horse, right? Right?

his hand "on the way" to the rein, but since it on the way, that hand can park anywhere to take a rest, like in the thigh.. :P

1M1U6Vo.jpg?2

• Like 22

Well from the horse ride and rain scene, we can conclude that WS is a man of his words. He's not letting HS go no matter what she did or what circumstances around them. 

Thank you horse for giving back WS's smile after a dreadful night. And I think he touch her thigh or the sadel?? But since I'm delusional anyway, let them.have a skinship hahaha... In fact I meed more doses of that.. More please, more.

• Like 22