[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 hours ago, littleloony said:

Anyeong eclipses.....I have just finished back reading 40 pages :phew: but I am still behind by 44 pages to be exact :w00t::sweatingbullets: I am planning to go through all of them cause I seem to have developed Wang So like dedication to this thread! Let me take a moment to appreciate and acknowledge all the awesome insights, recaps, stills, mvs, translations and news that everyone is contributing here :wub::heart: result---page numbers going at the speed of light :blush: but seriously I hope the drama continues to be this good if not better so that the thread never looses steam \^0^/

As I was reading, I was specially taken with the whole mythical aspect of the formation of Goryeo---daughter of the water GOD falling in love to choose the founder. Thank you so much @brielover for that and @bebebisous33 chingu for elaborating on the symbolism displayed. Btw thanks a lot for tagging me on your posts.....they are very interesting reads and are shaping my theories as well :D Now since I found this mythical aspect so interesting I kept thinking about all the instances in the drama that so far seem to be following the lead of the myth and I came up with a sort of narrative for the events that I want to share with you all. I don't know whether the writer consciously included all these symbolism or not but thinking in this respect just made me feel that SHR became grander than I had initially thought. So here goes-

SHR may be thought of as that epic where there is Goryeo- a kingdom just newly created by the will of the Heavens and it requires a keeper who will consolidate and stabilize it to make it the most powerful nation of its time. For that to happen a keeper needs to be chosen- not just anyone but only the One who is the most suitable to be able to give proper shape to the nation. So begins a quest and the key to making this choice or the key to Goryeo is represented by Hae Su.

Hajin as Hae Su represents the key to the kingdom of Goryeo and it is her heart that is going to choose the keeper. She is on a quest to find that person who will irrevocably own her heart. She originally finds herself in Goryeo with already a suitable candidate at hand.....Wang Wook. Wook is learned, gentle, caring and responsible. The framework for an ideal man is already presented to her at the outset and it is no wonder that she gets drawn to him and literally hands him her trust.

Reveal hidden contents

Given time that attraction may turn to love if there are no other variables in the equation. It would also seem that the Heavens also want Wook to be a candidate because he is backed by the powerful clan- Haes; he has faced some hardship in life because he had been exiled from the privilege and protection of the court before so he may have experience in survival; his family is ambitious and has seen to it that he becomes knowledgeable about the court and diplomatic in pursuance of a seat of power. We get to see his diplomatic skills quite early when he saved his own and his brothers' necks when the king had asked about the abdication of Wang Mu and also when he saved Wang So after that temple massacre.

Reveal hidden contents

However the heavens are whimsical, they throw in a variable to this linear path of Hae Su and Wang Wook named Wang So.

From the first instance that she meets him, Hae Su is awestruck. The powerful and dangerous man literally sweeps her off her feet and I think her heart must have felt the first inkling that it is going to be a losing battle to keep from reaching out to him. She also kind of unconsciously starts to develop So into the kind of person that will make a worthy king and keeper of Goryeo, from the very first time. She gets thrown from the horse and lectures him, indignant to get an apology.....a lesson for him in respecting and valuing others as humans. After the tussle with Eun she keeps at him for that apology. If I were to list down all the instances that Hae Su initiated contact with So and couldn't help her heart but reach out to him it would be a long one. I'll just touch the important instances-

When she follows So into the woods on the heels of the assassins and nearly got herself killed.

Reveal hidden contents

She clearly experienced the ruthless and relentless side of Wang So and yet she reaches out to him again when he needs saving from himself as he is destroying those stone altars after being cut down by mother's words just as he had slashed those monks.

Reveal hidden contents

Again she can't help but sit down with the lonely So to give accompany him as he finishes his meal. Given how much she had been roughed up by So, her only course should have been to leave him alone, but that is exactly what she can't do.

She realises that at a fundamental level she is not afraid of So's wild ways, his evident dangerous personality and begins to seek him out and change his future in subtle ways by warming his heart. She begins a friendship with him commenting on his improved looks as he begins to stay at Songhak, on feeling alone because she had him at the palace when she enters the damiwon, talking about workplace woes and internalizing his given advices

Reveal hidden contents

Her idea of So improves so much that she declares him to be an honorable man who never goes back on his promises at Eun's birthday present unveiling event. She may not be aware of it but definitely realises the absolute commitment that she only has seen is So till date and not in any other man. If she were to give her heart and thus the key to Goryeo to any man then wouldn't he have to be absolutely committed to taking care of it. So gradually here emerges the other contender for her heart.

Despite being told never to show him her face, Su keeps reaching out to So, first by asking Baek ah for help, then by doing the ultimate favor for him by concealing So's scar. Here again the Heavens seem to have provided her with a guide for Baek ah will only ever point her to Wang So. When she first takes off the mask and touches his scar gently its feels like she is utterly fascinated. She caresses that scar and looks lost in feeling it beneath her fingertips like she is under a spell and she would have gone on caressing had So not caught her hand and brought her back to reality. Even when she has had lots of little moments with Wook, I have never seen her completely loose herself in looking at him.....that has only happened with So.....like she can't help herself. If that is not the start to falling irrevocably in love then I don't know what is.

But can you actually choose the keeper of Goryeo just like that without having any trials and proper evaluation to see if he is truly capable? How will Hae Su realise that the pull that feels for Wang So is of the eternal kind. Enter the visions. I believe they are both a test and preparation for both Su and Wang So inorder for them to know their hearts and roles in each others' lives. Su needs to know and process the noble and ruthless sides of Wang So for her to consciously commit her heart to him and guide him to being the king of Goryeo. So needs to overcome her fears to prove that he truly deserves her heart and Goryeo as well.

Now if observe the other face of the story, it is actually the quest of two worthy men to find out their places in their lives. On the one hand is Wook- prepared in some measure by the heavens to be a worthy rival to So but hampered but his own nature to never outrival him. He could have had Su's heart in all this time had he made a committed effort but he wasted  those opportunities, safe in his complacency that she will always be his by default. I do think it is only now that he will begin in earnest his own journey for Goryeo and Su's heart.

On the other hand is Wang So- the wild card who if you look closely then he has been prepared to be the worthy candidate and keeper from an early age by the heavens. He has mastered survival like no one else, has gained experience in the cutthroat world that is going to come in handy during all those coups and assassinations, has a keen mind that can be quite an asset in the court.....for example just before the drawing of the lots for the rain prayers he was the one to explain the strategy behind bringing successful rain, the same thing that his mother, Queen Yu later says to Wang Yo when asking him to seize the opportunity to gain favor from the king. So is a doer, but not a reckless one.....he can swiftly evaluate a situation and then decide to act on the best course of action----like when he went armed with valuable information to persuade the king to give up on marrying Su. Plus he has the help of Jimong who has been guiding his path from the sidelines for a very long time and will now guide Su towards So. He has an ally in Baek ah, he has a great teacher in General Park, his loyalty has won him the support of Wang Mu, his perseverance has won him the affection and support of the King and he comes from the Yu clan who will probably support his claim to power in their own interest w2hen the time comes. Lastly So had himself declared that he belonged to Hae Su and thus to Goryeo during the make up sequence before claiming her as his, the one he will never let go. If you think about it, never relinquishing  and to always be responsible for another person is actually the biggest promise one can make and Wang So has willingly promised himself to Su and embraced her responsibility. He is thus ready to also be the king of Goryeo.

However, to prepare him for that he has to undertake a journey with Su as his key and guide overcoming obstacles so that when he does sit on that throne he is worthy of it and capable of managing it. 

Okay so that's how I have chalked up the story till now in terms of the myth and how I see the future episodes playing out.

If anyone actually manages to read till the last you have my heartfelt gratitude :D:D

@littleloony \\\^0^/ Welcome back chingu. Love what you wrote and totally agree with it. I really like your theory on Hae Soo being the daughter of the Water God. I kinda agree with you chingu. From he time she arrived in Goryeo she has been grooming Wang So but she is also trying to help the princes be family. The problem with her quest is that in this time, these  Princes  have been brought up with ideals that are so very different from her. Since she is fron the future she still hasn't accepted the fact that what she wants can never be because of each individual wants and personality.

Wang Eun..... He is spoiled and and childish .  

Baek Ahn ... he is caring, kind and not judge mental . Wang Yo, Yeonhwa and Wang Wook they are arrogant, selfish and ambitious.  

Wang Jung..  He too is childish but loves to play around. He isn't cruel and very loyal.

As I am reading everyone posts , someone mentioned each of these visions she has

I have enjoyed reading everyone's theory and opinion on this drama. There is so much love in this forum. 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 13

Good morning

after reading yesterday much more comments, I woke up this morning thinking how interesting is how I project myselve in kdramas :)

for me, is clear the ideal of soulmates, fated, falling in love is posesing me and I'm seeing everything through this ideas: I minimise some elements and consider others one; I make some interpretions and ignore others; I tend to enlight some gestures and deevaluate others. 

But with all this knowing, is still hard for me to think she is in love with WS in this moment or be in the near future (like next episode), also I strongly believe she has by now some attraction for him as a man;

Also is hard for me to understand the negative appreciation for HS terrified reaction after she has her vision (in fact she was really terrified by WS only after the last one; till then she was more afraid of her implication, burden by her responsibility and her need to do something - this is why, I think, when she spoke to JM , she thought a lot, had many questions but asked only one : What shall she do?  ; S,o in my view, she become really terrified by WS and acts accordingly only after she has the Eun death vision);

In the moment of her last vision, she is not loving WS, he is not her husband or lover, they dont have that much history toghether to build such a strong trust in her - her beliefs that he is a good person, her gratutitude, her caring are only strong enough to make her trust him and ignore others opinions, - something big already! (as she said to him when she did his make up). But her visions put him in a very different colour: is not about what others thinks, is not about abstract killings, crimes without a face; in my opinion if she would saw in her vision anyother princes killing one of their borthers and not be shoked, I would think is something wrong with her!!!

The scene she saw , with him killing his own brother!  it too much to be covered up by her feeling of care for him, by her gratitude for him, not to mention by her attraction; In my opinion, she needs more to be able to make up her minds with seeing him killing someone she knew - and I find this very understandable. I would have less respect for her if she can so fast!!! just in a second!! just in an episode! came to terms with his cruelty and her vision of him killing, just because she cares for him or is in love or because he helped her !!!!. SHE needs time and reassures from him to rise above what she saw.

Also, just because he has or would have political and survival reasons for what he will do, it doesnt make his crimes no more than a crime. Even his general, who taught him to kill, knows this and told him he will have to pay - is a bad karma, even if is a legitimate crime!!. Even in reality, WS as a king, felt bad about his crimes and wanted to be forgivenMaking HS less terrified by her visions implies in my opinion to minimise too much the weight of what he will do. She needs more to be able to reconcile her heart with this and love him as he is, despite of what he will do. I consider in this moment she indeed cannot accept him as her visions showed him to her and should be terrifed. Also, if she is not that terrified , it would make no sense why she will leave him in the future, after they are in love, she was pregnant with his child ... why would be then his crimes such a great burden for her?? ... if then , when they are in love, she wiil not be able to conciliate her love with his crimes, how will she be able to do know, when she is not in love with him?

Also is hurting us that she is rejecting him, I think is fair and reasonable what she do! murdering someone, no matter the reason, is a bigger crime than kissing someone by force - So, this is why I think she should be portraied as terrified and regain her trust on WS on time - he needs to do a lot more for her to be able to trust someone who , we already know, will reign a period in fear and suspicion!

and yes, she is now afraid, somehow I think there is a tendency to exaggerate her fear, just because she rejected "poor" WS. First, in my opinion WS is not such a fragile guy, and also he is hurt he can take it :) ; we saw that he was hurt and anger (again his habits to turn his pain in anger and attack), but he is not demolated and could cope with the situation - not only he kissed her, but we probably see in the next episode he can take this shaked and terrified girl with him on a horse ride !!! WS is not a man to be put down so easy, even his mother was not able to do this; Second, HS is indeed terrified by him and tell him to go away, but my feeling is that in all that scene we could see is able to confront him!!! She is afraid of him, BUT she has no fear to show this to him. No fear to reject him. No fear not to play docile, to conform or do what he wants. She is not afraid of this WS that is in front of her, she is afraid of what he will become. !!! This is why she will be able to go with him in the night, thinking probably again about helping him, this is why WS will keep his hope. He will be feeling he is not what she really is afraid of, but also cannot tell what it is. 

• Like 24

56 minutes ago, glacial said:

Just a random thought... there is such a contrast in both the guys in her life in how they treat her. Wang Wook treats her like so gently, and he speaks in almost whispers and he's like that soothing kind of guy while Wang So is so rough and passionate every step of the way. But its too obvious for me that Wang So loves Soo so so so so much more. :D fingers crossed for a happy ending! 

Chingu, I agree with you. So does love Hae Soo with so much passion that their love will transcend time. I think Hae Soo was born to love  Wang So alone. She is his heart and Soul. Someone stated that Jimong may have created a tear in Wang So life and that is why Hae Soo was brought to the past. A part of me also think Hae Soo was already coming to past because she is Wang So's soulmate. 

• Like 18

Oh Go....yorobun pardon me if tomorrow I will curse a lot...sobbing...and crying during the live stream...just seeing the picture HIKS  21212121

Lady SG indeed is critically ill....so maybe she think it will be good for her to end her life and saving HS at least she do something good for her. But how come the king got blind by it....I'm sure he know that crazy eomma will behind the chaos of killing the CP esp after the King happen to send Yo checking the storage all over the country and hand his current position to So....crazy eomma must be in AWOL because of that and think of kicking Mo immediately. 

how do I live until tomorrow the stills picture, the novel translation, the bts are making me uneasy  43 

I never want monday come quick as of I want it now....

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

it seems like WW is leaning in to kiss HS but she did not allow that to happen due to

(my current assumption :finally having romantic feelings for WStumblr_me96xnYuqV1qdlkyg.gif)

OR there could be other reasons 

what do uu think chinguz?tumblr_inline_mzsfclddza1qcuqz3.png

The way how Wook lean in with his hand reminded Soo of the kisses So gave her ... that have already taken her mind and heart ... so I think she will back away to avoid Wookie's kiss.  

• Like 20

1 hour ago, solelylurking said:

Reveal hidden contents

Asyiiiikk kita 'elo-gua'an aja yak! @dhia205

Iya sih abang terlalu kurus tapi jaw line-nya jadi mana tahaaaaannn Dhi!! Ya ampun.. Jadi pengen motong kue dah disitu. Tapi badannya biar kurus roti sobek oppa yak.. Yah jadi pengen ngegiles cucian kan gue kalo dia buka baju.. Wahahaha

@fathiayunia aku nonton kok drama sebelah. Tapi ga ngikutin threadnya. Bagus kok tapi memang lebih ringan dan cute kalo dibanding MLSH. Karena K** udah ga ada di One, abis nonton ML biasanya aku mantengin net buat nonton itu drama. Kalau menurut aku sih, ga kemudaan juga soalnya adegannya ringan2 aja kayak early 20 something drama. Tapi emang mukanya PBG sih keterlaluan cute-nya! Sama waktu awal aku mikir, "Masa iya kagak ada yang nyadar di cewek? Pan enggak ada manly2 nya. Oh dulu yang kayak begini bukan barang langka kali ya?" gitu. Sama kayak waktu pertama nonton drama pertamanya Yoochun Sungkyungwan. Tapi kesini2 sih ga terlalu mikirin, lah otak aku udah abis buat MLSH hahaha.. 

I'm waiting for the horse ride scene because it will be next to the force-kissing scene. Just what will WS do to make HS want to be back hug on the same horse with him? She already experienced that once, she must have known how intimate it can be and not a few moments a go she was throwing not so nice words to him and didn't want to be back hug or kiss. 

And another reason for watching that scene are the way he touch her knees and lay his head slightly in her shoulder also his face when they run into Wook and Jung. That is a smug face y'all! Like, heh yes bada**es I got the prettiest girl in Goryeo in my arm. Be jealous, be very jealous!

Oh my poor Wook.. He is indeed boiling hot in jealousy. Why don't you make some move, Wook! Do something, anything. Everybody kept saying you only say false hope and empty promises and I must say I agree with them right now. That's why I say shreds you sheep clothes and let's become A Real Bad*ss Wolf! 빨리 빨리!

I think HS become sanggong (cmiiw) when CP become King not when WS reign. There's a pic in Insta where they standing side by side and HS wearing the same dress while WS still has his hair in ponytail and not so formal. But Idk tbh. Anything goes in this drama.

yeah! he got the prettiest girl in Goryeo (who everyone sees as out of this world) <3

EXACTLY! This drama makes you think of any possible thing that could happen and we analyze everything to the tiniest detail of emotion and reaction but whenever it seems like we're getting the flow, bam! we still don't know how it will go <3

Can we just watch this forever? I'm hoping for SoSoo lovely scenes soon... :wub:

• Like 9

Concerning HS visions :

I constantly get reminded in that moment of "Lord of the Rings" ... as Galadriel guides Frodo to the mirror and shows him "what was, is and did not yet pass"

Quote:
 The air was very still, and the dell was dark, and the Elf-lady beside him was tall and pale.
      'Remember that the Mirror shows many things, and not all have yet come to pass. Some never come to be, unless those that behold the visions turn aside from their path to prevent them. The Mirror is a dangerous guide of deeds.' [...]

HS sees ONE possible future, maybe the future has to happen, but maybe it just happens if WS is further deprived of love/affection???

• Like 19

There is a reason for the contrast in Wook and So characters. It is to highlighted what's good and bad. That the gentle one may not always the most kind and the rough one may not always a crook. To make WS stands out as protagonist the writers must put the off-feeling in Wook. WS is not a first impression kind of hero. He has bad reputation, sharp tongue, sharper fist, and hot headed. So the writers have to put the mellow goody two shoes type in Wook as the antagonist. It will be then revealed who exactly is the hero and villain in this drama.

Best hero needs a best villain. And the best villain is to me not one who thoroughly black but it's someone who lurks in the grey area. The one who you love to hate for being someone who is not what you think he is kind. And I think Wook nailed and more because through out these eps he gave me reasons why he must behave like he will later. 

Like The Sun in their name character. Sun can bring life but also can bring death as it make plants grow but kill us in the longest draught. 

Becareful whom you love, guys. Sometimes the devil put on an angel mask.

• Like 23

2 hours ago, solelylurking said:

Hide contents

Asyiiiikk kita 'elo-gua'an aja yak! @dhia205

Iya sih abang terlalu kurus tapi jaw line-nya jadi mana tahaaaaannn Dhi!! Ya ampun.. Jadi pengen motong kue dah disitu. Tapi badannya biar kurus roti sobek oppa yak.. Yah jadi pengen ngegiles cucian kan gue kalo dia buka baju.. Wahahaha

@fathiayunia aku nonton kok drama sebelah. Tapi ga ngikutin threadnya. Bagus kok tapi memang lebih ringan dan cute kalo dibanding MLSH. Karena K** udah ga ada di One, abis nonton ML biasanya aku mantengin net buat nonton itu drama. Kalau menurut aku sih, ga kemudaan juga soalnya adegannya ringan2 aja kayak early 20 something drama. Tapi emang mukanya PBG sih keterlaluan cute-nya! Sama waktu awal aku mikir, "Masa iya kagak ada yang nyadar di cewek? Pan enggak ada manly2 nya. Oh dulu yang kayak begini bukan barang langka kali ya?" gitu. Sama kayak waktu pertama nonton drama pertamanya Yoochun Sungkyungwan. Tapi kesini2 sih ga terlalu mikirin, lah otak aku udah abis buat MLSH hahaha.. 

I'm waiting for the horse ride scene because it will be next to the force-kissing scene. Just what will WS do to make HS want to be back hug on the same horse with him? She already experienced that once, she must have known how intimate it can be and not a few moments a go she was throwing not so nice words to him and didn't want to be back hug or kiss. 

And another reason for watching that scene are the way he touch her knees and lay his head slightly in her shoulder also his face when they run into Wook and Jung. That is a smug face y'all! Like, heh yes bada**es I got the prettiest girl in Goryeo in my arm. Be jealous, be very jealous!

Oh my poor Wook.. He is indeed boiling hot in jealousy. Why don't you make some move, Wook! Do something, anything. Everybody kept saying you only say false hope and empty promises and I must say I agree with them right now. That's why I say shreds you sheep clothes and let's become A Real Bad*ss Wolf! 빨리 빨리!

I think HS become sanggong (cmiiw) when CP become King not when WS reign. There's a pic in Insta where they standing side by side and HS wearing the same dress while WS still has his hair in ponytail and not so formal. But Idk tbh. Anything goes in this drama.

@solelylurking

Spoiler

thanks god lu cuma pengen motong kue bukan pengen motong bawang, nangis si abang ganteng nanti. nyuci baju? he not really have those chocolate pack. kan dia yg bilang badannya kaya softener, lembut... susah buat berototnya. (gek papa bang gak berotot aja tetep bikin ngiler kok :P)

tanggapan gw persis kaya gitu.. u/ semua drama yang cwe jadi cwo. haloooo gak keliatan gitu tu muka manis banget, matanya pada rabun kali yak kok gak nyadar. drama sebelah apa lagi, dia yg paling manis di antara semua drama sejenis yang gw tonton. tp yah semua komplenan itu terlupakan setelah liat muka PBG dan senyum 1000volt nya. 

she have felt it once but in that time it's pure horse riding, but now is different..won't her heart racing so much when WS take her to the beach by horse (which means back hug her) and whispering on her ear saying that if she want to run away he can do it only for her. gosh... if it were me my heart would melt like a cheese already hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 21

kyaaaaaaaaaaa another still pics... the beach hose riding now!!!!! i cant stop thinking about the horse riding scene one...after being so emotional on "forced" kiss scene and HS looks so calm on WS embrace at horse riding..arrggghhhhhhhhhh.. and i keep thinking that they are together all night long..

okay the kiss scene happen at night...

and then they start horse riding at night too *and thanks God im not the only one that found WS hand on HS leg...i was screaming when found out it at first*

Spoiler

CtLRMuYXYAAfUo3.jpg

but they are on the beach when sun already rising....

Spoiler

CtLRMuYWAAAhC3V.jpg

just by imagining them together all night long makes me smile..hahahahahaha...lemme be dreamy on this ship a bit...yeah same with some of you that this scene might happen a bit early on ep 10. 

while a whole tortured scene might happen in ep 11...but if the pace from ep 11 would be fast maybe half tortured scene will happen in ep10..but still this two episode would be the bloody episode that makes my heart bleeding..ohh poor my heart...

38 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I am so ridiculously excited about the coming episodes because the angst will be taken up several notches I imagine. 

I'm thrilled that the OTP will be forced to bond together in that "You and Me against the world" kind of scenario. It's delicious.

count me in!!!!!! im ridiculously excited too...... oh and the "you and me against the world" so cool..

1 hour ago, jetsu said:

The way how Wook lean in with his hand reminded Soo of the kisses So gave her ... that have already taken her mind and heart ... so I think she will back away to avoid Wookie's kiss.  

yeah agree with you!!!!!!! i think she will avoid wook kiss too...you know HS eyes isnt the same eyes again when he look at WW before..that eyes kinda confused and not lovely like how HS usual eyes when staring WW..she confused because its like recall her kiss with WS then realize that her mind and heart already taken but she dont know how to do with WW at that time...so yeah avoid the kiss must be happen then *pray*

and i love this picture from rain scene that shared by @dhia205 (is it right????)

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv85/ca_f3fi/MOON%20LOVERS/Court%20Lady%202_031_zps0cyn3efb.jpg its a sad and sweet scene but because your caption i cant stop laughing when see it....ahhh i bring the rain but forget bring the umbrella...hahahahahahahaha lemme add then so i will be your umbrella instead, my dear..kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *my fangirl heart* *but seriously when i see for the 1st time WS looks like grim ripper with all that black outfit...mianhae WS ya...joke with this scene..hahahahahahaha*

Spoiler

ah last. yesterday i read an article on naver korea and found this pic, i dont know its already being share here or not

201609241301067454550_20160924130141_01_99_20160924130303.jpg?type=w540

cr:http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0002851304

my first reaction: look at make up artist applying make up to LJK...and compare it with how make up scene pic on MLSH..oh how different real world and drama world *it slap me hard..hahahahahahaha* the whole make up scene just wow...makes my heart flutter...such a swoony...and i keep holding breath every time watch that scene (countless time already)

• Like 24

@miyukiakira1988 tried it for the second time.. and still the same answer "The administrator is currently not accepting new membership registrations" :huh: I wonder if this has anything to do with my IP like in case of dramafever???? 

Spoiler

@fathiayunia aslinya sih dari Banyuwangi.. :)

@dhia205 & @solelylurking it's okay..kalian pake lu-gw aja..kan udah kebiasaan :) ..about LJG..IKR...cantiknya ngalahin cewek..hahaha..tp pas liat dia fighting..ughhhhh..jd bener2 keinget sama kartun SamuraiX....hehehe...jadinya kayak aq selingkuh mata dari suami deh...astaghfirulloh...:P

Tadinya jg nonton drama satunya..tp pas SHR tayang di-pause dulu deh..ga bisa lepas dr bayangannya LJG ssi...

@leekyuphii why did you laugh?are you perhaps Indonesian too??or maybe know bahasa? nice to meet you again :wub:    

At last..did it on keeping up..but left behind again :rolleyes: oh well..let's keep on going friends..tomorrow is Moonday!!FINALLY!!

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

@solelylurking

Hide contents

thanks god lu cuma pengen motong kue bukan pengen motong bawang, nangis si abang ganteng nanti. nyuci baju? he not really have those chocolate pack. kan dia yg bilang badannya kaya softener, lembut... susah buat berototnya. (gek papa bang gak berotot aja tetep bikin ngiler kok :P)

tanggapan gw persis kaya gitu.. u/ semua drama yang cwe jadi cwo. haloooo gak keliatan gitu tu muka manis banget, matanya pada rabun kali yak kok gak nyadar. drama sebelah apa lagi, dia yg paling manis di antara semua drama sejenis yang gw tonton. tp yah semua komplenan itu terlupakan setelah liat muka PBG dan senyum 1000volt nya. 

she have felt it once but in that time it's pure horse riding, but now is different..won't her heart racing so much when WS take her to the beach by horse (which means back hug her) and whispering on her ear saying that if she want to run away he can do it only for her. gosh... if it were me my heart would melt like a cheese already hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Spoiler

Tadinya gue pengen bilang emang buat motong bawang wakakaka... Lah masa sih? Perasaan badan ama perutnya bagus dah pas adegan mandi. Gpp deh Bang JK.. Roti sobek atau roti gelondongan sekalipun, buat gue abang paling top dah buat saeguk drama. 

Ho oh ya.. Yang casting seharusnya beneran nyari yang tomboy tapi kalau didandanin perempuan keliatan cakep abis. Pasti ratingnya sky rocketed abis. Aaahh.. Senyum PBG emang bisa bikin sakit gigi saking manisnya.. 

That's why I can't wait for that scene!!! I want to know what they are talking about while horse riding. I'll be some what disappointed if they decided to skip that. Hiks. 

• Like 6