[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:

@Mona Ys

Hide contents

he being expert by practice... with his finger Lol.. jadi relawan rela deh :P

HAHA...LJG practises kisseu sama aku ajaaaaa hahaha... pingsaaaan!!

I must say IU is pretty good actress, because if I were her, I would be hyperventilating and fainted seeing LJG's eyes looking at me like that and kiss me HAHAHAHA... (then maybe she IS hyperventilating for real in that last kissing scene)  

No really, she is good actress, I think she does pretty good job. In the BTS scenes, you can see she's comfortable with all the princes, LJG, KHN, BY and all look they have very good friendly relationship and respect her (except maybe KHN who seems to like her a lot hehe). If she doesn't have a bf, I probably already ship her with him :) 

• Like 22

48 minutes ago, Isache said:

Allo, I've been a silent lurker too in this forum for a while and just want to thank everyone for the updates of the drama. I'm a fan of both moonlight and moon lovers, but I'm currently tipping over to the latter as the story line is getting more intriguing and intense. 

While eagerly anticipating for the coming episode, I decided to re-watch ep 1 & 2 and share my newfound thoughts on when the So-Soo's fatal attraction started. And boy, I think that it started right from their first meet. When Soo was slipping backwards, So could have just steadied her with his hand and leave her standing as it is. It was totally unnecessary to sweep her up and sat her on his horse. We see that So actually paused and looked at Soo (probably thinking to himself what a cute-looking babe) before deciding to literally sweep her off her feet. And what followed next was that these two just gawked openly at each other's good looks without blinking an eye for a good few seconds. Of cos, as usual, to conceal his feelings (which we know it's his way of self-preservation), So looked away as though he was annoyed by her (like real) but Soo on the other hand, was obviously still mesmerized by this mysterious & striking knight in shining armour as she continued to steal glances at him till she was dropped off like a baggage. So I conclude there was already some mutual physical attraction even right from the start. 

And here, you really have to salute to JoonKi for his flawless acting. From the I-can't-be-bothered-with-you expression, to the mildly startled expression when she tried to stop him from galloping away, to the bemused expression of getting a public chiding for his ungentlemanly way, and that haughty expression after recovering from it and finally, that gleeful triumphant look after sending Soo to another fall. JoonKi's acting is simply Daebak!

I noticed that, too, and I think that the implied hotness of that scene is VERY well represented by the epic surge of epicness in the epic song of this epic mv (!) in that specific moment (min 2:08):    #epicnessoverload

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

I must say IU is pretty good actress, because if I were her, I would be hyperventilating and fainted seeing LJG's eyes looking at me like that and kiss me HAHAHAHA... (then maybe she IS hyperventilating for real in that last kissing scene)  

No really, she is good actress, I think she does pretty good job. In the BTS scenes, you can see she's comfortable with all the princes, LJG, KHN, BY and all look they have very good friendly relationship and respect her (except maybe KHN who seems to like her a lot hehe). If she doesn't have a bf, I probably already ship her with him :) 

IU seem really comfortable with all the cast here.. mainly LJG and KHN you just can see how comfortable they are.. teasing each other before IU always reserved around her co star but in this drama she really happy to be around the guy.. also like KHN said IU is the queen in the set meaning everyone treat her the best.. kekekeke

that also make their chemistry is on the roof... even i have doubt she can have chemistry with LJG but damn they both make me root for WS and HS with all my heart... 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, hiluna said:

Oh how can you not have watched ep 1-3, it was such a good introduction to our 4th prince and shows what his character is like before meeting HS. I watch it over and over again just to admire him and skip over other bits :P

Really ? I havent watched it only see it on long trailer. I am afraid to watch it because of some issue. Heartbreaking detected :( 

• Like 6

I understand why people are upset at the 9th episode and at Hae soo, I mean even I didn't really like the episode because WS and hae soo drifted from the progress they made but I understand her. I mean if you imagine yourself in that situation, really really in that situation, its terrifying. So terrifying. And if you're in love with someone but you cant understand how you feel about another guy, like you havent realized its love and all, its nauseating and it makes you angry. Its just angst I guess. But I'm sure she'll come around very soon. WS and Soo are meant to be! ^_^ Monday cant come any sooner. sigh. 

• Like 18

Just now, Akiddo said:

Yeorobun! Did you notice there are over 1000 comments on dramabeans.com on ML? Interesting for a show that has received extreme mixed reviews. :)

Yeah, it's second one after episode 7 recap reached also over 1100 comments!

Well, let's say despite the low ratings in domestic market, people overseas love to talk about it either comment on it, criticize it, defend it, support it, etc :) 

• Like 13

Good gracious! This thread moves at intimidating speed! I was about to respond to a post and half an hour later, it's seven pages away now...

First of all, I like this show. I like the colours I see and the sounds I hear. There is something elemental about them, primal, earthly and alive. They fit the "will to live/survive" theme here.

Second, I decided to de-lurk because of the kiss. I really like it in the context of the story and narrative. We're getting a lot of skinship, kisses and romance for the sake of romance in other you-know-what dramas, yet here, it is used to drive home important points. It drew the right responses from me as I think it should: disgust, anger, and sadness. I was disgusted because So had to resort to such act to communicate his desperation and assert authority over Soo, angered because, as many had pointed way waaay back then, it marked a communication breakdown between So and Soo, and saddened because they both needed some sort of comfort (So, from his family, and Soo from her frightening visions) and are unable to find it in one another at the moment  (damn "cliffhanger"!).

Third, I'd like to applaud whoever said pages ago that man, who count trees as his friend and raise them, is a keeper. So true.

• Like 24

2 hours ago, Nicole Hilario said:

Saw this in the trailer. What do u guys think? 

tumblr_odydt11G0r1qj3du0o1_540.jpg

The room isnt ordinary one. I wonder if it's a room used after her escape from the poison incident? Or maybe later when things got complicated and she's got promoted into higher position? 

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, Akiddo said:

Yeorobun! Did you notice there are over 1000 comments on dramabeans.com on ML? Interesting for a show that has received extreme mixed reviews. :)

I noticed it as well, but most of the comments are complaining about 'the forced kiss". come on people, it's written in the novel, it situated more than 1000 years ago, and they complain about forced kiss? I'm glad HS didn't bite WS like in C-version, if she did I'm sure there will be more complains LOL... 

Anyway its Friday night.... weekend is finally here... and Monday is only 3 days away :) 

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I have a bige expectation for this if she's married with a prince in this scene because Senior Court Lady doesnt have a futon like that on floor. 

marry ? to whom ? why and when ? omg so  many questions....I cant wait for MoonDay..:(

@Lady_Lara thanks chingu dear for not taking it otherwise and it dint hurt me i just thought to put my views like others....hope we will discuss more on many other points too.

@dhia205 thanks for the link sweety... ill download and watch.. and i have used your inouts for my VM hope it will help.

@Mona Ys thanks for the link.

@junee22 hence proved practice does make a man perfect.

• Like 8

Anyway guys, I have problems with back-tracking this thread. You're moving hella fast and I wasn't used to follow a thread with such a lightning speed :D 

But hey! Keep them coming! I love read one and each of them! Gotta say that you speak all things running wild in my mind about anything you talk about! heee 

Btw, as I was re-watching episode 9, I noticed that Lady Oh looks so sick especially on the scene when she teaches HS about teas. I was wondering if she's actually having severe condition on her body (sick or anything) that maybe (hopefully not) she's at risk of disappearing in the next few episodes? I'm just really worried about her as I think she's best mentor and mother-like figure for HS and HS needs her most with all the things happen at the palace. 

And I also wonder how to get Chae Ryung back on the plot? Like she's not just a very minor character as I believe she's got something with Won and all the game of throne thing? 

D-3! gosh! never thought I'd love to say that I want weekend passes by quickly so that MOONDAY would come along with my SHR dose! :grimace:

• Like 20

25 minutes ago, Nicole Hilario said:

Saw this in the trailer. What do u guys think? 

There's gold colour in the room and gold is for royal or high class .... even if she's not married to a royal, but given the royal treatment .. WS gave that to her ... maybe??

• Like 12