[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

They should not cut the boat scene where they have officially a date.A  Date doesn't exist in Georyeo right?  I wanna see her teaching him about dating since our Wang So is lacking in love department 

i found myself enjoying the bts of joonki and also Haneul and Jong Hyun, they look tired and they said they wanna sleep because they are so sleepy but they can not sleeping because their scene will be coming shortly 

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, skxz said:

WANDERING THOUGHTS

So there has been a lot of talk about whether this drs usama is doing well based on many factors (such as views, ratings, international attention, cast, storyline etc.). I absolutely agree that everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinions but there are just a few things I feel the need to get this off my chest.

To me this drama is amazing for many reasons, that is why I am so active on this forum and continuously trying to find out more about the drama. Sometimes what I don’t understand especially on the internet, is why people seem to love defaming and hating on something. Why do people like stirring and creating such negative energy? Is it really necessary? If I don’t like something I stop watching, looking, reading it and move on. Isn’t that the most logical thing to do?

I was really saddened in the beginning where there was all this talk that the drama was going to flop because of IU’s acting and how it was KHN and LJK that was carrying this drama. Yes KHN and LJK are amazing actors there is no doubt about that but the rest of the cast puts in their own colour and skills just as equally. Sure some actors are better than others I mean there are designers, musicians, directors etc that are better than other designers, musicians, directors etc. and there’s nothing wrong with that. That just shows there’s room for improvement which is what individuals strive to achieve.

From the get go I thought the acting was fairly good. I do admit in the beginning it was slightly shaky but everything was smooth sailing from Ep 3 onwards. People who say IU can’t act I’m unsure of what their definition of acting is? I mean negative reviews are most certainly welcome and that’s how directors themselves improve but straight up hate because it’s not your cup of tea is just, I can’t fathom why people love to do that. And the funniest thing when I thought about this was MLSHR got so much hate after the first 2 episodes were released. Like seriously? You didn’t even give it a chance how do you know it’s bad? I don’t understand.

I feel like one of the reasons people are trying so hard to say how bad the drama is is because of how good-looking the whole cast is. On top of that the cinematography, costumes, and plot overall (to me) are amazing. I mean people hate it when things are perfect and they can’t help nitpick at the smallest and most irrelevant things. 

Which brings me to the next thing I wish to address, ratings. I am glad the ratings for this drama are increasing but I don’t feel like it something we need to refer to constantly as it does not give an accurate representation of anything. Firstly the ratings are only in South Korea which means it does not encompass the views accumulated by the rest of the globe. Sure ratings show the popularity of a show but if it doesn’t take into consideration the views from everywhere then isn’t it a little inaccurate. I’m not saying this to defend the ratings of MLSHR I’m saying this because it makes sense. This is like saying okay we are going to do a federal election but we are only going to let people from one town vote. Not sure how that’s an accurate representation of what everyone wants if it’s only the results of a small group of individuals. Secondly we Eclipses know how well this show is doing both domestically and internationally. But of course it has just exploded beyond South Korea. There are positive comments that I have seen translated from Korean websites which is also amazing.

I don’t tend to speak up about these things because it’s the internet and I mean sitting behind a screen you can say anything you want without facing and consequences. Since everyone is entitled to their own opinions people will always have opposing views and varying expectations on different things and that is absolutely fine. Constructive criticism is always welcome but snide and rude comments to drag something down and make it feel like crap I don’t believe in nor do I approve. It may make us angry but in the end we are just wasting our energy on something that is basically irrelevant to us. I mean if haters take their time to watch the drama and hate on it they’re wasting their time too right?

But I really felt the need to say this to my fellow Eclipses so you guys don’t get worked up by negative comments. I know what it's like when you love something so much and people just come and shoot you down. It's not a pleasant feeling but we learn to ignore and move on. We should all just enjoy this drama because we love it and it matters to us. We don’t need to defend that it’s good to people that what to talk badly about it because we know in our hearts it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to us. 

I hope Eclipses can continue to spread happiness, love and excitement and not get brought down by all the negative things said. I hope I haven’t offended anyone because that wasn’t my intention. I just want everyone to be in a good mood and enjoy this drama (while it lasts). Man that’s so sad to say but it’s so true. We don’t have time for the negativity. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and are anticipating Monday because I sure am! 3 DAYS TO GO! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Thanks for reading as always! This one is quite long (like everything I ever post hahahaha). I really appreciate it and it makes me just want to write more and share more with you guys :) LOTS OF LOVE xoxo 

~SKXZ~

I'm so agree with you..this is what I meant with pur /outr senior members in this thread will always brings us the positive (sorry for many of typos..as always bad connection).. basically put on point what's the most important for us gathering here..thank you @skxz :)

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, jetsu said:

The kiss ... why forced, I don't see that.  So is in love with Soo, to him he feel that Soo has the same feelings for him .... many times she approached him, comfort and care for him, even he gave her the cold shoulder she still approach him.  She even did no one would do ... treat his scar, it's like treating his heart.  As a viewer I can see and feel Soo have special feelings for So ... then it's understandable that So feels the same.  When So confessed to Soo that she is his and will not lose her ..  she didn't reject him.  To him, they are a thing (in a relationship).  Also at that moment it's his instinct to kiss her to calm her and cut her off from saying hurtful words that he knows it's not from her heart.    

The scene after she covered his scar and So moved in close to Soo ... she looked at his face and focused on his lips ... am I the only who saw that?  She's into his lips .... haha ... I don't blame her.  

If i was Soo, i might end up like her. Blaming myself because too much looking at his lips xD 

My precious cinnamon roll, Wang So. The pain from his eyes when he said, don't do that to me already explained his pain when Soo feared him TT 

@briseis hello my dear. Lets forget about the whole sitty point of hatefull in Tumblr since we know Tumblr has a large of hater who created a nest there. Don't mind them. Enjoying this drama till it lasts >< 

• Like 14

@KdramaSwimmer sorry i don't notice its already posted (i'm on other drama so haven't read thoroughly).. and that's crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384 good thing it's work. 

i actually have a few song lingering in my brain, but really can't make another one. work, collage, and soompi take my time away :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 7

Just now, dhia205 said:

@KdramaSwimmer sorry i'm don't notice its already posted (i'm on other drama so haven't read thoroughly).. and that's crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384

i actually have a few song lingering in my brain, but really can't make another one. work, collage, and soompi take my time away :sweatingbullets: 

thats ok dear and thanks for liking...and hoping it wont be removed by YT this time..

try making one for SHR...pretty please..

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Nicole Hilario said:

Saw this in the trailer. What do u guys think? 

tumblr_odydt11G0r1qj3du0o1_540.jpg

I watched the Chinese version of Scarlet Heart. There was a scene where Ruoxi read blood letter ( I called it blood leter bacause it used red ink) from Yutan and I think that they used the same scene.

Spoiler

at that time Ruoxi already together with 4th prince 

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

In response to Nicole's post about HS in the room , she's waiting for him to remove his makeup before joining her. It's hard when a guy has more makeup than you.

Oh yes ... but HS should be removing his makeup .... and I'm sure he only have touch up on his scars only ... can't have heavy makeup on when he's always on fighting mode.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i hope we will see HS elegant again...i miss Lady HS (AGASSI)...She is really beautifull...i hope we will have otp date soon...WS is such a passionate man!She just needs to realize WW is not as perfect as she thinks he is...

Agree with you too. I need the Agassi in episode 11. She is really beautiful and Wang So will be so lucky to have her. I hope Soo will realise what kind of man is Wookie. Despite he had done so many good things, he could not hide his dark side because it's been stated that the dark side of him will be unrevealing soon 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Nicole Hilario said:

Saw this in the trailer. What do u guys think? 

Spoiler

tumblr_odydt11G0r1qj3du0o1_540.jpg

The room is too fancy, it couldn't be a room for servant, even a high ranker like Court Lady Oh doesn't have a room like that.

The letter written by blood :cry: does Haesoo write it? :cry: for So???:cry: I only remember that Ruoxi wrote a letter for Yinzhen when she knew her time had come to an end :cry:

• Like 10