[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Today episode so good :D:D many scenes make me hard to breathe :D:D 

Lee Joon-gi and IU really really BEST. :lol::lol:

and for tomorrow I can't wait again (that scene WS and HS :wub: ) 

and so lucky Tuesday after Monday not long to wait only 24 hours :D:D 

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

HS KNOWS out of history books (sort of) how the 4th king comes to reign and what lies ahead ... she just realizes that the man she helped is THAT man ...

but as we all know history books are not always the exact account of what happened in such periods ....

Most of the times what we know is handed down mouth to mouth or written in one language and translated into another and retranslated as the first edition is lost and in such progress truth takes a different turn ... 
like that game one can play : You whisper into your friends your "I love Wang So" and she repeats it into her friends ear, who than continues and in the end the last one says "I have a cabrio"

Why certain things happend 400 years ago will be an ever lasting mystery ... until we invent a time-travel devise and see it for ourselves and even then will noone be objective

let's just hope that HS has the same line of thoughts though it doesn't look that way based on next ep's preview.  then again since she's from the modern days, who knows, there could be plot twist somewhere?  (feeling hopeful)  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

I'm confused. Why are there different versions of Moon Lovers? I mean why are the scenes shown in SOne incomplete? Fans that are waiting for the eng sub are really suffering because the scenes that were not shown in SOne has no subs at all and sometimes those scenes are really long :( Can someone answer me please? :(

I'm wondering about it too :cold_sweat:

i need original full episode with english subs :heart:

• Like 8

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh... The preview is making me anxious T_T 

The scared Soo looks like she's warning Wook about So, and I'm guessing that this will bring out Wook's overprotectiveness and push him towards the anti-So bandwagon. 

I guess her interactions with So are going to be based off her fear.. *sigh* why does this feel like the beginning of the end T________T 

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

now i can sleep with happy heart....  goodnight everyone crazy-monkey-emoticon-040.gif?1292792389 KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS

but why his eyes so scary? more than his usual scary eyes...

the look from gwangjong eyes! very cold & scary:fearful:

• Like 10

Wook is always one step late....you should stop being so careful and fight for your life harder. 

Tomorrow So will ask the king that he wants HS, and from the clothes that HS wear the king looks like granted So wish. 

I'm wondering what make So screaming to HS saying you are my people, you are mine and kiss her....

Is that because he find out about HS and Wook??? 

Love is on..war also on....and love triangle is on too...

I wonder what Eun asking to the king...

And now crazy eomma slap Yo, will she begin to put sweet face to So knowing that So is now has the upper hand on the games of throne, well it rains...and its been said if it rains then the one that do the rite will be the king, and So make the rain happen.

Guess Yo will be very upset tomorrow knowing his mom now disappointed at him and the king now make So his favourite too....

but above those all I just cant't wait for the kiss....

• Like 15

43 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

They are still taking the path of NOVEL with different approach. Im squealing with delight. I love what the writers are doing! 

The avoiding part will come part of their love story, so Wang So will pursue her ! *swwooons*

@LyraYoo ahhh when he pursuepursues her that's when HS and all of us will be hyperventilating. A very determined WS will turn into a wolf and hunt for his white rabbit. Omo I'm scared n excited for HS. Next episode will b a treat for sure

40 minutes ago, berny said:

Did the RAIN wash away the concealer? :(

Oh dear...  was not able to catch the live stream

@berny I thk she wasn't able to come up with a waterproof formula at such short notice. Lol

40 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

when WS leaves, she holds the bracelet! she holds the bracelet! she's being shaken!!!! omg HS is now torn between Wook and So >////<

@redfrommars WS makes her forgot WW. After he leaves she has to physically touch it to remind herself. Man I need to fan myself too fr WS/ LJG's hot gaze

• Like 16

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I love how it rained right away for Wang So. His mother was furious and all the Kings subject were happy except for one. I don't like him bastard. There will be a kiss from our SoSoo couple and i want it so bad. But from the preview she seems so afraid of him. wae wae wae wae  I need some opinions about tomorrows episode. 

I noticed that too.. my opinion at the moment was because she's so overwhelmed right now.. she grew fond of all most all the prince expect (Yo and 9th) with her modern perspective I won't be surprised with her upcoming actions.. also that might be the reason why So kissed her because she keeps drifting away from him..  I'm highly anticipating how will So make her overcome that mistrust or will she overcome it by her own? coz right now before the vision Soo is actually falling for him.. she didn't refuse his first attempt of kissing her, she's faltering even by the brush of the bracelet didn't thwart her emotion.. until she came back at the plaza/ritual(sorry dunno what is called) her gaze was all fixed for So :wub: (ooh and that exchange of look at the platform kyaaaaaaa~) even Wook noticed it.. Now I think, IMO Soo would seek for Wook's company since she's anxious over everything now and that'll light up how Soo truly feels for him (don't kill me but this how I percept Soo's feeling over Wook -- that Soo mixes up her quest of survival and the remedy on her 21st century break up.. which made her fall to infatuation -- ).. oh god poor Wook but he'll soon notice that Soo is not his anymore and will witness how she deeply fall to So.

Brb late for school.. and looking forward to everyone's opinion and analysis! this will be pages and pages of back-reading :w00t: but that kiss, I'm still over the moon :wub:

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

now i can sleep with happy heart....  goodnight everyone crazy-monkey-emoticon-040.gif?1292792389 KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS

but why his eyes so scary? more than his usual scary eyes...

LJK is really a terrific actor. Since we are not allowed to quote image her, but you can see the difference in the tone of his stare when he is Wang So and when he later becomes Gwangjeong. I viewed the One TV Asia preview and am not aware of the upcoming kiss scene. But force kiss or not, the played it the same way like the C-version as 4th Prince is the one who get to kiss the girl first. When Haesoo hugging Wook, she is still a trainee at Damiwon (the polka dot canary uniform) and by the time that Wang So kiss her, she is seen wearing the red embroidered uniform which means she is one level below Lady Oh. And she is also wearing the red uniform when she pushed Wook away in the SBS' preview but for which, I don't know what she even told him.

I am so looking forward to Haesoo and Wang So's relationship development now that she already know that he is going to Gwangjeong, the king who will kill his brothers in order to ascend the throne. She has a built-in fear and what eventually lead her to fall deeply for him? I am intrigued. This drama is really refreshing and definitely getting better. Daebak, Moon Lovers. 

• Like 21

Ahhh..as much as I want them to kiss..I'm not a fan of the forced kiss trope either :( I'm hoping our girl smacks some sense into our boy..Prince or Not, you need permission before you do these things!

Also, juding from the shirt she's wearing, once she breaks free of So, she's probably going to run straight into Wook and be a terrified mess there and lead him to think bad things... :( 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Yippeuni said:

Wook is always one step late....you should stop being so careful and fight for your life harder. 

Tomorrow So will ask the king that he wants HS, and from the clothes that HS wear the king looks like granted So wish. 

I'm wondering what make So screaming to HS saying you are my people, you are mine and kiss her....

Is that because he find out about HS and Wook??? 

Love is on..war also on....and love triangle is on too...

I wonder what Eun asking to the king...

And now crazy eomma slap Yo, will she begin to put sweet face to So knowing that So is now has the upper hand on the games of throne, well it rains...and its been said if it rains then the one that do the rite will be the king, and So make the rain happen.

Guess Yo will be very upset tomorrow knowing his mom now disappointed at him and the king now make So his favourite too....

but above those all I just cant't wait for the kiss....

crazy eomma wakakakakaka mitchoso eomma ya

i agree, wook is always one step late, as a man pursuing woman, he isssss slow,, and so screaming to hs, i think so too, he found out about HS & WW's relationship,, haesoo wearing red maybe king granted so wishes ?

24hours to find out :heart:

• Like 10