[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 minutes ago, luci13 said:

Damn! there are some edited scenes in S One channel that I didnt see while watching it previously! Another long night to catch up SBS version! 

BUT! WHAT A PREVIEW GUYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm worried so much for SoSoo couple!!!! I dont even know what I'm worried about hahaha I just feel so anxious and uneasy with So-Soo loveline trajectory hahahaha 

BUT WHAT AN AWESOME EPISODE!!! 

ps: @LyraYoo I guess you're right. we're going to have another CF parody with BB Cream or concealer! :grimace:

There was some edited scene? Now I'm really anxious waiting for the SBS's version :blink:

• Like 9

for those who wants to see those special scarlet hearts scene n preview and stuffs.here's your drug.

they've already uploaded today's part. it's in korean but you can just see the screenshot n choose if you don't understand much.hehe

http://tvcast.naver.com/sbs.scarletheart

SMH at the lengths i'd got through for raw scenes because SBS Drama videos at youtube are not available at my region.-_-

• Like 20

From the way im reading the show so far and there chemistry she is still in love with the other prince or he looks besotted with her but looks like that gaze from the 4th prince after the make up was on made her catch herself hence why she grabbed her wrist to remind herself there.

Soft and gentle has its place for sure but in that kind of terrain you have to be strong willed which is what the 4th prince has.

Can someone give me a spoiler from the book if they do end up together in the book?  the reason i am asking is that i have seen other versions of this show and curious if they do match up or if its completely different.

• Like 13

Yep...It looks like as soon as he tries to hug her...she's going to flinch away from him. Oy vey, how the heck is she going to explain that RAPID ABOUT FACE???!

So it looks like we're going to get getting AT LEAST two kisses...tomorrow's kiss and then the one where she's in the white shirt...ugh...cannot wait...does anyone know if they raw versions are up yet??

• Like 16

1 minute ago, luci13 said:

I think because Wook had said in episode 8 that if the person succeeded in bringing the rain to fall then he'd be granted anything he wants. then I guess So plead to King that he wants Soo???!!! 

OMG seriouslyyyyy, he is so bold and daringggggg hahahahahahha lee jun ki yayyyyyyy

finally episode 8, the first episode with full of 4th prince so LOL

• Like 15

omo omo, this episode 8 is good. :w00t: how come the SOne HD TV's preview was different from Korea? As in there isn't any kiss scene in the preview for epd 9. :huh: This So is faster than Wook by asking Soo to be his wife rather than letting her go to Wook's home. aigooo... :sweatingbullets: I think there would be differences again between the Korean and International version for this episode 8, perhaps someone (chinguneun) could let me know what are the differences? Nomu nomu thank you very much.

• Like 13

HS KNOWS out of history books (sort of) how the 4th king comes to reign and what lies ahead ... she just realizes that the man she helped is THAT man ...

but as we all know history books are not always the exact account of what happened in such periods ....

Most of the times what we know is handed down mouth to mouth or written in one language and translated into another and retranslated as the first edition is lost and in such progress truth takes a different turn ... 
like that game one can play : You whisper into your friends your "I love Wang So" and she repeats it into her friends ear, who than continues and in the end the last one says "I have a cabrio"

Why certain things happend 400 years ago will be an ever lasting mystery ... until we invent a time-travel devise and see it for ourselves and even then will noone be objective

• Like 22

I will confess I am a little anxious how the trajectory of So and Hae because of how proactive So is when it comes to pursuing what he wants. Hae is not in love with him yet, so I'm probably going to have mix feelings about the kiss since I never liked the one-sided forced upon ones. I was relieved when he backed out today, but he certainly won't be doing that tomorrow. I wonder what really shakes up the relationship with Wook x Hae, is it really just So's wish to marry Hae, or does it have to do with empty promises? I also wonder if Hae is going to warn Wook of her vision- though she knows she needs to keep quiet.

• Like 18