[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

13 minutes ago, TeBe said:

I am not expert in History. Specially not the Korean one :sweatingbullets: but what I read about the 4TH king of Goreyo doesn't seem to be all bad. He was brutal while dealing with his enemies. However he did well as a king, of course it is my personal opinion. He reduced the power of nobles and gave more right to the common people. He established a system that was not based on belonging to a powerful clan , but those who showed more skills got the right to have high ranks. Of course the nobles after losing influence and power, they weren't all obedient and still and began to plot against Gwangjoo . That led him to eradicate all of his opponents. Including one of his brothers and his nephew. 

so if I lived in Goryeo I would have been a faithful fan of the 4th king :wub:

Hae Soo-ya I hope you recall your History classes more clearly .. You are getting the poor all confused, devastated by losing you (his one and only person) and you are misjudging him for some things , he  never did. :(

You are right, he wasnt that bad, he was cruel becoz he had killed all of his brothers. He ws cruel to his politic enemies. He was one of the best Georyo Kings, based on what I read.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, lovedrama11 said:

And am I imagining things or is HS checking out WS s lips in the almost kiss scene hehe 

Yes I kept thinking why was that makeup scene so hawt. Is it Lok acting, his chemistry with IU? Or the director's power? I guess maybe all of the above :wub: but the lips thing is definitely the directors idea. Naught ! Haha

• Like 18

First of all..HAPPY 500 PAGES!!!! second..thanx to all who did the recaps and screenshots..I didn't watch the ep yet..but I have a little bit opinions here..

First..about HSs vision..maybe it's only her prejudice towards WS..because she already heard about WS ruthless behaviour and brutality. Remember when she hinted on Wook first?someone mentioned..why is she suspicious of Wook while the brutal one is So? And remember,she's just an ordinary girl whose history knowledge is only average..so she never convinced of who will be Gwangjong. But then again,when she saw WS at the rain ritual,she began to suspicious towards WS,and remembering all the rumors about WS that she heard before. And............she remembers that 4th king of Goryeo Gwangjong IS the 4th prince named WANG SO. I guess that's explained why she had those vision.

When HS scared to WS..I don't think she scared of him like in literally...maybe she afraid of what he would do to get to the throne,afraid that her friends and their brotherhood would torn apart. I couldn't explain it well..maybe @bebebisous33 and @briseis could explain in better words :)

oh..and even though I didn't watch this ep yet..for me this episode was jjang!!!

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Yes I kept thinking why was that makeup scene so hawt. Is it Lok acting, his chemistry with IU? Or the director's power? I guess maybe all of the above :wub: but the lips thing is definitely the directors idea. Naught ! Haha

She just checked his lips just in case some random gisaeng already ate those precious lips before she does :P

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Awww, I'm touched that I was being missed, @luci13! lol.

Work has been kicking my butt for the past week. I didn't have time to catch up on the thread and every time I had a moment, thirty more pages would appear. I'm still over 100 pages behind in catching up... I didn't even get to fully watch ep 7 with subs yet either! Huhuhu. T_T Much less work on my overdue reviews...

Anyone want to give me a quick update? What was the ep 7 part 2 special on Wednesday? How was the episode today? What's going on?! I saw some AWESOME still cuts of our So2 and I'm so eager to catch up. If only work could give me a break! (I also saw the re-aired episode 7 got a better rating! ^^)

Hahahaha I'm quite a good observer thus I know almost all people here and also know who seems to be missing out from the discussion XD 

Anyway, Episode 7 part 2 is mostly a recap from episode 1-7 as well as some history background since they might have targeted k-viewers who were on their Chuseok holiday last weekend.

As in tonight's episode, as you could see from the screencaps, we've got new look from So thanks to the 'concealer' Soo put on his face. and the the-almost-kiss proximity between our OTP. what else? Oh! Rain was finally pouring down from sky and Soo's suddenly got a vision that he's Gwangjong. hah! and the most anticipated one is the preview: the KISS! 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

@hallyus thanks for the screen caps. it's obvious that Hae Soo will change for sure and it will make Wang So confused because he's happy to see the rain comes after the rain ritual and he finally know Hae Soo is his strength and his light but those light will be suppressed and it starts from blue to red.

@ruzikie you're welcome! yeah the rain ritual is the turning point of So's feeling for sure, but not sure with Soo tho. I remember I read it here that the existence of Haesoo in Goryeo should be to soften So's sharp edge. I think Jimong knows, that it is her fate to be around So. There should be something to balance So, thus making Jimong to support Haesoo to be with So (in the preview I think I heard Jimong persuaded Soo about something she should do because she already helped So before).

• Like 13

1 minute ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

You are right, he wasnt that bad, he was cruel becoz he had killed all of his brothers. He ws cruel to the one that he thought will make georyo lose its glory. He was the best Georyo King ever , based on what I read.

Did he really kill ALL of his brothers? I can't find this information on the internet ...

• Like 5

I'm hoping someone subs the SBS version because I don't want to miss the scene after HS finished WS's make up and he turns all smexy proclaiming that HS is his & all that. Sucks that I get all excited watching via live streaming then I wake up and the DF version has a cut or worse, none of my favorite scenes. :tears:

...And I just want to take a moment to acknowledge his royal hotness that is Lee Joon-gi. I swear, I swoon each time the camera pans to him then  goes in for a close up shot. 

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, TeBe said:

Did he really kill ALL of his brothers? I can't find this information on the internet ...

The only I know is after the death of Taejo, the siblings were divided into group n have their own conspiracy to get the throne. And he killed his political enemies even they were called him brother...

• Like 6

1 minute ago, feignedreality said:

I'm hoping someone subs the SBS version because I don't want to miss the scene after HS finished WS's make up and he turns all smexy proclaiming that HS is his & all that. Sucks that I get all excited watching via live streaming then I wake up and the DF version has a cut or worse, none of my favorite scenes. :tears:

I will sent you a link via private message where you can see the SBS version. :) For the ones interested, send me a private message. 

• Like 9

I screamed so many times during the make-up scene OMG. 

HaeSoo is going to tread carefully around 4th prince now but I'm sure there will be a turning point where she sees and feels his love for her - probably going to be a big event where he sacrifices himself/suffers along with her willingly. 

It's beautiful to see him finally acknowledging his love for her, and bravely proclaiming it to her. 

Now I can't wait to see him get all jealous and huffy ^.^

• Like 11