[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

this is what HS are destined to do.. to help WS gain confidence and be a king.. i got a chill when WS declared HS is his person.. its not a play around joking thing.. WS mean it with every ounce of his heart and he will not stop at anything to get her.. he even dared to ask HS for marriage and that kiss?? in preview we can hear he said 'you belong to me and mine only?'.. he not going to stop whether because HS with WW or HS scared of him because he will be a king.. he don't care and not going to..

what WS will do though protect and care about her in so many way.. slowly HS will fall for him no matter what i mean she still a girl so when a guy willing to die for you it does something to your heart.. also i think she and WW will have a trouble in paradise later on.. so i rooting for our WS to get his girl...

yeah i need this pic in every post now.. LOL

CsuPOtbUsAAVgbu.jpg

• Like 24

Btw how she break up with Prince 8th (in chinese version) and end up with Prince 4th?

Surely HS reject WS's proposal as she now afraid of WS. But aleast they Kiss....Hope next time they kiss passionately

Why Lee Joon Gi so beautiful? Make us ladies envy and love u:wub:

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, soojae93 said:

As I knew, anybody who can bring rain can ask anything to The King and King will grant his wish.

he can ask anything, include being a king? but he ask for soo instead?

if that so, is that why they seems shocked,, everyone would ask to be a king

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, fairyalice said:

I will confess I am a little anxious how the trajectory of So and Hae because of how proactive So is when it comes to pursuing what he wants. Hae is not in love with him yet, so I'm probably going to have mix feelings about the kiss since I never liked the one-sided forced upon ones. I was relieved when he backed out today, but he certainly won't be doing that tomorrow. I wonder what really shakes up the relationship with Wook x Hae, is it really just So's wish to marry Hae, or does it have to do with empty promises? I also wonder if Hae is going to warn Wook of her vision- though she knows she needs to keep quiet.

glad to see someone who think this way about the kiss. It was even worse than this one in Chinese version -_- i dont know how people can get THAT much excited when its clear that she doesnt want it even get tears too.. I like them together too but still dont feel right about that kiss :(  

• Like 13

T.T But but but I don't like that she is now scared of him because of his premonition (?). Their friendship...what are they doing to the SoSoo friendship? Now all gone or what? She is so scared of the future him. :o I think they are going after all with the forced first kiss route (as in Bubujinxin) tomorrow.

Spoiler

I wanted a sweet first kiss for my SoSoo ship.

EDIT: I only could see the last 5 min of the episode. Thank you for all the live recaps!!! :)

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, fairyalice said:

Anyone else's heart is still pounding. My heart is still pounding, still trying to breathe. :blush: This was definitely the best episode to date.

I agree with you 200%.  I'm super anxious for tomorrow's episode.  Until then I'll keep thinking how he said he belongs to her during the whole makeover session and that bold request "I wish to marry Hae Soo" in the preview for next episode.  Gosh, how am i to sleep tonight?  

• Like 13

Just now, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's Today's episode was beautiful but I have a serious problem. Major serious problem with this version. She keeps seeing the next King like a monster. Wae WAE WAE.... She has no idea why he killed them OR IF THEY DESEVED TO BE KILLED. She is maing assumptions and she looks so sad and terified at the same time. I am hoping she she has a little more faith in him and not do anything rash.

Maybe because Hae Soo is a modern woman from 21st century, and for her kill other people is not right despite whatever the reason is. And I actually know her feeling, why she afraid of our 4th Prince. And maybe she'll try to change the future. Because, all I know is Hae Soo is a girl who like to intervene other people business :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

I would say I agree with @solelylurking that the scene where Soo was suddenly having a vision that So is most likely King Gwangjong whom she remembers that will kill his own brothers to be a King is totally out of nowhere. It's just out of the blue without any previous vision or premonition or any action that precede or trigger that vision/premonition. 

I guess, myself needs some evidence that she feels connected with what's going on at the palace and that will serve a purpose for her existence as time traveler to Goryeo. Well, this drama still got lots of things to convince me that Soo was there for a purpose and her visions about So aren't just a mere coincidence :) 

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, clarissasan said:

hi guys, can someone post the make-up scene? :flushed:  I watched in S-one channel and they cut it right exactly when Soo put the makeup to So's face. I don't know So's reaction after they finished :cold_sweat: 

so's reaction????????? 

so wants to kiss hae soooooo :wub::wub: but because haesoo looks scared, he holds back :blush:

17 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

now i can sleep with happy heart....  goodnight everyone crazy-monkey-emoticon-040.gif?1292792389 KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS

but why his eyes so scary? more than his usual scary eyes...

because he is a great actor :wub: in this scene he should looked scary

• Like 18

I'm confused. Why are there different versions of Moon Lovers? I mean why are the scenes shown in SOne incomplete? Fans that are waiting for the eng sub are really suffering because the scenes that were not shown in SOne has no subs at all and sometimes those scenes are really long :( Can someone answer me please? :(

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's Today's episode was beautiful but I have a serious problem. Major serious problem with this version. She keeps seeing the next King like a monster. Wae WAE WAE.... She has no idea why he killed them OR IF THEY DESEVED TO BE KILLED. She is maing assumptions and she looks so sad and terified at the same time. I am hoping she she has a little more faith in him and not do anything rash.

I love how it rained right away for Wang So. His mother was furious and all the Kings subject were happy except for one. I don't like him bastard. There will be a kiss from our SoSoo couple and i want it so bad. But from the preview she seems so afraid of him. wae wae wae wae  I need some opinions about tomorrows episode. 

Hide contents

I reallly do not like the way they protray him to be horrible. HAe Soo looks terrified in the next episode and I am like WAe WAE WAE  WHat if she tries to change the story. THere are rules to time traveling never change the past because the future will have drastic changes.... 

HAPPY 500 PAGES  YAY YA  hell yes onion headhell yes onion headhell yes onion headhappy onion headhappy onion head

Hae Soo is not very good in history, but at least she remembered the important part. SHe knew Taejo wang Geon who create Goryeo by combining 3 kingdoms. She knows that after Taejo there will be Gwangjong. I think it is written in Korea history on how Gwangjong will reign Goryeo. Base on the history she knew Gwangjong will kill all (if not all some) of his brothers for the throne. At first she doesn't know who. She suspected Wang Wook for a while but the thoughts just gone like that (prob she is being bias as she love wook). 

And when she get premonition just now, she had chills probably becase in a way she could be one of the reason Wang So become a king.If you know your actions somehow can led to a blood bath in the palace, you will get scared too. What more now HAeSoo are close with the prince. Her scared expression is natural i guess.  And the image of future Gwangjong she sees is quite scary tbvh (maybe the eyeliner and the smirk, i got chills too).

In the C-vers, knowing the history facts, RX try to stop it but however her action that led the war. I hope this K-vers won't be like that. Coz I do not want Wang So to be a murderer that kill his brothers. I want him to earn his positon as a king in a positive way. 

• Like 20