[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Okay that preview just made me,a silent reader, to come out and post here. 

AND OMG > 

Just wondering though since I've never watched the Chinese version of Scarlet Heart, does HS also make a concealer for WS in that version?

Also a thank you on behalf of the silent readers to you guys for all the live recapping. You're awesome :relaxed:

Edited by LyraYoo
unrelated gif/image to the drama
  • Like 19

I choked in the end of the preview of the international ver (at So statement to King that he want to marry Soo)

and I literally scream when I see this (the preview from SBS ver)

~My mom even come to me to make sure that I'm OK (sorry mom my life depend on this drama for Moonday and Tuesday)~

15 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

They KISS :wub::heart:

For tonight ep, I do like the touching face that happen between our couple

BUT I NEED MORE... I NEED LONGER (duh... i just  starting to amaze their chemistry but it's already over)

BTS... I need BTS for that...

Again this ep 

1. I know why HaJin needs to go to Goryeo, So needs her ability (thus BB cream are new invention in 20th century but she makes that especially for So)

2. So is smartest prince ever (seem that he got that from his mother, but unfortunately Yo didn't get that all)

3. JiMong really the man behind scene, he really setting up all circumstances like the god of fate.

4. I like relationship between Oh Sanggung and HaeSoo, it's like two sister come along together again.

5. Our  Soo is capable to read now... wow Oh Sanggung's lesson really works.

Just curious:

In the international ep 7 preview we see HaeSoo is being beaten, are this scene is being cut? 

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

I'm confused. Why are there different versions of Moon Lovers? I mean why are the scenes shown in SOne incomplete? Fans that are waiting for the eng sub are really suffering because the scenes that were not shown in SOne has no subs at all and sometimes those scenes are really long :( Can someone answer me please? :(

The one in channel One is international Version. SBS has sold that international prior to China, One and few more stations overseas. So they can't be editted. The original SBS version has some scenes re-edit by SBS to cater the KNetz suggestions. That is why we have 2 version. As for the subs, i also do not know why some site where we can download the SBS version but the subs are still base on i-version. I assume this is because the International version comes together with script files to help the translator translate. So when SBS re-edit, they cannot do anything about the subs. 

• Like 9

15 hours ago, liltash85 said:

The one in channel One is international Version. SBS has sold that international prior to China, One and few more stations overseas. So they can't be editted. The original SBS version has some scenes re-edit by SBS to cater the KNetz suggestions. That is why we have 2 version. As for the subs, i also do not know why some site where we can download the SBS version but the subs are still base on i-version. I assume this is because the International version comes together with script files to help the translator translate. So when SBS re-edit, they cannot do anything about the subs. 

Thanks for your answer!

I'm just really sad about this because some of the scenes that does not have any subs are really crucial :(( 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, shiqin3381 said:

Btw how she break up with Prince 8th (in chinese version) and end up with Prince 4th?

Surely HS reject WS's proposal as she now afraid of WS. But aleast they Kiss....Hope next time they kiss passionately

Why Lee Joon Gi so beautiful? Make us ladies envy and love u:wub:

Spoiler

She broke up with 8th cause she asked him can he give up fighting for the throne for her. He asked her why must she force him to choose between two important things. He then stayed silent and she figure the answer was no. She then warn him against 4th and many more political figures. She then told him "from now on you and I have nothing to do with each other." and he ask her why and she said she's a type of person that is afraid of death and not worth it. She left him standing in the snow just shock. When she ran and twisted her ankle she ran into 13th and 4th. 13th left her with 4th when he went to get servants to help. 4th was trying to comfort her but failed and she pushed him away and threw snowballs at him in which he just cover himself with his cape to avoid getting hit

Don't forget in the cversion she knows her history and knows 4th will be king so she thought to survive she should side with 4th but little did she know she was falling for him while he was already taking interest in her due to her avoiding him and acting weird when she's around him 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

crazy eomma wakakakakaka mitchoso eomma ya

i agree, wook is always one step late, as a man pursuing woman, he isssss slow,, and so screaming to hs, i think so too, he found out about HS & WW's relationship,, haesoo wearing red maybe king granted so wishes ?

24hours to find out :heart:

She is never a queen for me..she is always crazy eomma for me  20

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

He looked so evil. :lol: In that moment I was thinking: he really looked similar to Wang Yo. 

Like hyung, like dongseng. HAHAHAHA brothers indeed! also... like mommy, like son. (since his mom is evil lol)

EDIT:

BUT HE LOOKS SO GOOD IN THE KING'S OUTFIT OMG :wub:

tWQGljFtOypMUzETwgUflgbcL4WI7k_JkoMwihcp

(pic from @LyraYoo)

Also, someone mentioned here that we haven't heard Soo and So say each other's names. Not anymore....

In the preview, we can hear So mention "Hae Soo". Idk about y'all but it just feels so great hearing him say it. It feels like my crush mentioning my name. HAHAHA but this time, the other half of your OTP mentioning the other's name.  :heart:

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Wook is always one step late....you should stop being so careful and fight for your life harder. 

Tomorrow So will ask the king that he wants HS, and from the clothes that HS wear the king looks like granted So wish. 

I'm wondering what make So screaming to HS saying you are my people, you are mine and kiss her....

Is that because he find out about HS and Wook??? 

Love is on..war also on....and love triangle is on too...

I wonder what Eun asking to the king...

And now crazy eomma slap Yo, will she begin to put sweet face to So knowing that So is now has the upper hand on the games of throne, well it rains...and its been said if it rains then the one that do the rite will be the king, and So make the rain happen.

Guess Yo will be very upset tomorrow knowing his mom now disappointed at him and the king now make So his favourite too....

but above those all I just cant't wait for the kiss....

Yup Wook is always one step late. probably because he was born later than So.  The king may granted his princes wish according to birth order. Too bad So is faster.

About So screaming, i think prob he just found out about So-Wook relationship. 

As for Eun, king wants to marry him. So he is asking the king from stopping the marriage.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Wook is always one step late....you should stop being so careful and fight for your life harder. 

Tomorrow So will ask the king that he wants HS, and from the clothes that HS wear the king looks like granted So wish. 

I'm wondering what make So screaming to HS saying you are my people, you are mine and kiss her....

Is that because he find out about HS and Wook??? 

Love is on..war also on....and love triangle is on too...

I wonder what Eun asking to the king...

And now crazy eomma slap Yo, will she begin to put sweet face to So knowing that So is now has the upper hand on the games of throne, well it rains...and its been said if it rains then the one that do the rite will be the king, and So make the rain happen.

Guess Yo will be very upset tomorrow knowing his mom now disappointed at him and the king now make So his favourite too....

but above those all I just cant't wait for the kiss....

I thk Eun in the preview told the king he doesn't want to marry

If the Korean version follows the C version WS won't know about HS and WW until quite to the end. The C drama saves it to the last bit and was the reason why the 4th Prince drove away Rouxi from jealousy anger and feelings of betrayal. I thk Korean version might also save this for later? Right now HS doesn't love WS yet. So if it comes out now doesn't have as much impact as compared to when in the future HS already chose WS n they love each other only for WS to find out HS and WW.

4 minutes ago, innrukia said:

the look from gwangjong eyes! very cold & scary:fearful:

I agree. I thk I gasped aloud when he became gwangjong. N it's so diff to the warm smile he's giving haesoo and the cold hard n scary looking king HS foresees.

He's desttned to be king though just as JM said. But he's one that will govern with an iron fist. Be that good or bad. Even before HS came to him, he was swayed from JM's words and decided to attend the ritual. JM words were the slave can be king if it rains. And that he will become invincible. Too much in the past where he is powerless to stop his father and mother controlling his life and even forcing him away from the palace a d into the hands of ppl who abused him . And also the conversation with HS where she says it's alright as long as she's in control with her life. I'm pretty sure it runs in his mind too that he wants to take control of his life and no way to ensure that then to take the throne and be in power.

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:
  Hide contents

She broke up with 8th cause she asked him can he give up fighting for the throne for her. He asked her why must she force him to choose between two important things. He then stayed silent and she figure the answer was no. She then warn him against 4th and many more political figures. She then told him "from now on you and I have nothing to do with each other." and he ask her why and she said she's a type of person that is afraid of death and not worth it. She left him standing in the snow just shock. When she ran and twisted her ankle she ran into 13th and 4th. 13th left her with 4th when he went to get servants to help. 4th was trying to comfort her but failed and she pushed him away and threw snowballs at him in which he just cover himself with his cape to avoid getting hit

Don't forget in the cversion she knows her history and knows 4th will be king so she thought to survive she should side with 4th but little did she know she was falling for him while he was already taking interest in her due to her avoiding him and acting weird when she's around him 

KYAAAAA THE CVERSION FREAKS ME OUT BECAUSE BASED ON THE PREVIEW, THEY WILL FOLLOW EXACTLY LIKE CVERSION T_____T

I hope she's mistaken to do that because i am afraid the more she pushes him away, the more he feels greedy for taking her as his wife. 

2 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

HS's clothing changed to red top and her hair tied up, like a married woman. She was granted to WS then?

really ? i don't think she will accept his marriage proposal because i know she's still falling in love with Wookie 

• Like 15

I think Lady Oh just promoted Hae Soo hence her outfit change...just because So asked for her her hand, doesn't mean they'll actually get married..but yes, echoing the worries about their friendship. DO NOT DO THAT TO ME SHOW, I LOVE THAT SO AND SOO ARE BESTIES!!

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's Today's episode was beautiful but I have a serious problem. Major serious problem with this version. She keeps seeing the next King like a monster. Wae WAE WAE.... She has no idea why he killed them OR IF THEY DESEVED TO BE KILLED. She is maing assumptions and she looks so sad and terified at the same time. I am hoping she she has a little more faith in him and not do anything rash

Well, first of all, she was a very bad student at school... The next king after Taejo was the Prince Crown (2 years), next Wang Yo (4 years) aaaaand finally Wang So with the official name of Gwangjong. Gwangjong reigned for 50 years and was terrible, he killed all his enemies. If I was HS I'll be as scared as her.  But, the writer isn't exactly following the history, and in the past there wasn't HS... maybe she can be the turning point in the life of WS, and make him a better person.

• Like 12

also how cute WS is.. he's mad at HS and act like a little boy who sulk.. that's cute when he refused the tea.. i literally LOL at him i mean are you launching a cold war with HS.. 

gosh WS can be so cute sometime when dealing with HS... :wub:

• Like 21