[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, Caelia Celia said:

@dhia205 @ruzikie

i like the gentle side of wook .. but i hate what he will turn to be

am allirgec to those type of characters " like wook " , they are so nice and gentle .. but when the lose something they love and they are crazy about .. because they don't accept there rules .. they turn to be freekly gloomy monsters .. 

so if u want chingu am going to cast my spell and send him to the futuer for u 2 , but plz share him , don't fight bcauze of him xD .. 

no thank u... just made a new spell.. so there will be WS reincarnation who meet me in present time. i don't care if he still that scary, i'll softer him Lol

5 minutes ago, skxz said:

SOO AND SO KISS NEXT EP!!!!

THANK GOD THIS IS ONLY 23HRS AWAY. MY HEART NEEDS SOME REST. THIS WAS TOO MUCH.

i feel you... at lest we don;t going crazy waiting for another week 

KISS_zps9j0ej23q.jpg

• Like 24

Oh my God. The scene when Wang So took the stage and turned to look at Haesoo when she suddenly had the vision that Wang So is indeed Gwangjeong really gave me a goosebump. That scene was truly epic.

But when? When? Episode 9 tomorrow and yet Haesoo still in love with Wang Wook? When will her feelings shift to Wang So? 

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, MyMindIsASnowflake said:

omomo i think WS said to HS that he wont let her go? my imagination maybe? and then WS leaned soooooo close like he was going for a kiss~ and then he stopped.

WHAT A FLIPPIN TEASEE. HECK IF I WAS HS MY HEART WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL AT THIS STAGE.

WS goes back for his seat for rain ritual. loving how freaking shocked they are to see his beautified face.

WS stops to stare at evil mother. Shes so shocked. HAH.

OH. looks like HS suddenly realises WS could be future kinggggg. 

annnndddd it starts POURING WITH RAIN. YESSSSSSSS Queen and Yo look horrified.

WS looks at HS. Glorious eye contact. She thinks Gwangjong? 

Endddddd.

OH MY HEART WS KISSES HS IN THE PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SHIPPER HEART IS GONNA DIEEEEE WITH HAPPINESS:wub::wub:

thank you to everyone who helped with the recap!

it sounds like an exciting ep! I really like the dynamic of HS and WS, how she doesnt shy away from his problems. Very much be very frank with her emotions. It kind of amazes me how mature HS is, but i think her character is what is needed to help WS. And i like how she saw him at his worst but also was instrumental in helping him succeed.

I saw tmr's preview and wow i am really excited, it seems that HS still likes WW and now that she knows WS is going to be King, she will probably stay clear of him. (exactly like the c-version, which honestly i am a little disappointed it i thought i will see more originality but only time will tell).

I am looking forward to watching ep 8 in full and subbed! :blush:

• Like 14