[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Actually now I recall in the c version, the force kiss came earlier. Then as a court lady, she said if a prince wants to use force, she can't say no. Thereafter, the 4th started giving her presents like guys in a courtship but she was still entangled with the 8th.

i am looking forward to the next boat scene because I remember IU in very pretty clothes sitting in a boat, but we dun see who is she facing.

i am wondering how she will feel, now she realise who Gwangjong will be

Ah I thk the boat scene you !mentioned she's wearing a pastel blue robe.

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I was laughing at this too, how determined he was to ignore (unfriend!) HS, then started to get worried that HS is ignoring him! 

Lady Oh filling up Taejo's brow scene is daebak!

Hehe I couldn't stop grinning when HS ignore him. He keep waiting for her to look at him. Acknowledge him. Like a kid outside the candy store.

12 minutes ago, JotaIsBae said:

SURPISEEE~

Top 5 Popular videos are all from SH!

So good to know. I know I've always said ratings isn't important. But every time after I enjoyed a ML episode I always do a quick prayer hoping the ratings have improved. I'm still hoping for the actors sake it will.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

I am rewinding to my recording to watch the beginning.

13th dialogue with so:

I am sorry, I didn't help you. 10th is also feeling bad.

so: u didn't look at me. Why did u look away.

13th: I thought you won't like it.

so: it's so hard to understand people. When people look I am angry, they don't look I am also angry.

just look at me, I hope you do that.

Thank you soo very much - this is one Part I love the most today... I so love it that Baek Ah runs to So and explained himself... saying hi is sorry... like that - the Brothers can be really close and trust each other. So telling Baek Ah that he wished him to just look at him ... I´m so happy!

• Like 15

On 9/18/2016 at 1:42 AM, luci13 said:

good to see you @meahri_1 flooding the thread with your posts now hahaha been long time no see you and @akinahana89 or maybe I was missing both of your posts as I still have other 20 pages that I couldnt backtrack hahahaha 

Awww, I'm touched that I was being missed, @luci13! lol.

Work has been kicking my butt for the past week. I didn't have time to catch up on the thread and every time I had a moment, thirty more pages would appear. I'm still over 100 pages behind in catching up... I didn't even get to fully watch ep 7 with subs yet either! Huhuhu. T_T Much less work on my overdue reviews...

Anyone want to give me a quick update? What was the ep 7 part 2 special on Wednesday? How was the episode today? What's going on?! I saw some AWESOME still cuts of our So2 and I'm so eager to catch up. If only work could give me a break! (I also saw the re-aired episode 7 got a better rating! ^^)

• Like 9

Side topic...Hae Soo is still a 21st century girl, who has HAD a boyfriend. When the love line between her and So eventually gets straightened out, I am FULLY expecting her to know what she's doing in the kissing department..don't disappoint me Ha-Jin-ah!!!

Edited by akinahana89
Reactions gifs are acceptable when used in moderation.
  • Like 20

oh God ! Have been trying so hard to reply but my posts are not going through :( what an episode !!!! Can't wait to watch with subs . Am quite sure HS is not going to be receptive to the kiss as its forced and that's probably going to make our resident wolf prince even more crazy .. WS has had to fight for everything in his life so he will fight to survive and win HS s love . The passion and obsession is just starting and I can hardly wait . As for Wook he is so busy weighing the pros and cons that opportunity is passing him by and he does not realize it . The only thing that is offputting for me is the fact that PRincess YH will marry WS . Feel icky to watch that . Wish they would just gloss it over like an afterthought or something. However am I going to last till tomorrow :wub:. Updaters thank you very much :) 

• Like 13

I am not expert in History. Specially not the Korean one :sweatingbullets: but what I read about the 4TH king of Goreyo doesn't seem to be all bad. He was brutal while dealing with his enemies. However he did well as a king, of course it is my personal opinion. He reduced the power of nobles and gave more right to the common people. He established a system that was not based on belonging to a powerful clan , but those who showed more skills got the right to have high ranks. Of course the nobles after losing influence and power, they weren't all obedient and still and began to plot against Gwangjong . That led him to eradicate all of his opponents. Including one of his brothers and his nephew. 

so if I lived in Goryeo I would have been a faithful fan of the 4th king :wub:

Hae Soo-ya I hope you recall your History classes more clearly .. You are getting the poor all confused, devastated by losing you (his one and only person) and you are misjudging him for some things , he  never did. :(

• Like 23

@hallyus thanks for the screen caps. it's obvious that Hae Soo will change for sure and it will make Wang So confused because he's happy to see the rain comes after the rain ritual and he finally know Hae Soo is his strength and his light but those light will be suppressed and it starts from blue to red.

• Like 11

...I think So needs to spend more time with Baek Ah so that he can learn a few more things about how to love other people and respect boundaries. XDDD LOL. I think it's too obvious what my favorite princely pairing is at the moment, haha! 

I'm interested to see what's going to happen tomorrow. *-* I'm so excited. I really don't know what's going to happen. I just hope it's another good episode!!! I'm excited for the development of our main couple and to see what's going to happen to the Wook-Soo couple too. Ahhhh, thank God we don't have to wait a whole week for this. XD

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, lily_white said:

Has anyone posted this before? This was one of the scene that missing in One version

Ok now it makes more sense why Hae Soo is terrified of her premonition. I watch the international vers, so i missed this part where So said she is her person now. 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Maybe to the bathroom. :lol:

Maybe he vented his anger by beating up the bushes. 

I mean where did that guy go????

The woman that you love is chasing another man, for whatever reason that be, and you are a.w.o.l??

This is kind of leaving me with a hole in my head, production team. 

You know what, Wook depend his life with HS to destiny in this eps. If it rains he will ask the king to let go HS (not to marry her. I gave huge credit for this to WS. That guy doesn't beat around the bush). Same like when he prayed to Madam Hae if HS came back he will love her unlike what he did to Madam Hae. I hope this will teach him a lesson that heaven won't grant a wish to someone who waits and lingers. And that would actually make him do something. Looking in pain and jelous as your girl laying her eyes to someone else and sending a spy to know about your lover's life (still only my suspicion) aren't enough, you got that Wook-ah?

That guy is making go.... Euuuggghh!!! :angry:

• Like 9

It's interesting that one line from So in the preview could make this thread hyperventilating and squealing XD 

the literal translation from my pov is he asks the King that he wants to take Soo. is the meaning of take her is marrying her? or maybe he wants him to be one of his people in his own palace? Just some thoughts after I was thinking hard of what other possibilities for that line to be executed tomorrow haha 

Glad that we dont need to wait for A WEEK for what's to come tomorrow! :D 

Guess this thread is gonna explode once all of us already watch the subbed version. lots of things happen in episode 8 and I foresee we're going to have another long and fun discussion on almost every character here haha 

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Oh no... that face. Her realization that she just helped this man to get even closer to the throne... and the realization that he is the Gwangjong...

She goes back to the palace, again her face shows so much fear. I will think like "Did I take a wrong step?"

then he shows up, the one whom she fears the most right at that time. smiling widely only to her, thanking her to the highest level he can give. She is the reason why he is 'there' now, she is his back. Only he will get rejected next, but I think he doesn't know why. Maybe Haesoo comes up with sort of excuses...

Because Haesoo is still there beside him after that. Accompanying him at this time. The moment he got his confidence back, the moment he got accepted by people. Haesoo is his love, his strength.

this episode is so misleading...HS talked about maybe she can change something, she even pushed So away when he hugged her.  Tomorrow pls come faster!!!

Wook sounded scary when he looked out to the rain.

The tea event resembles C-version but at that time RX knew he was the next king that's why she was treating 4th prince well...

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, solucu said:

Well, first of all, she was a very bad student at school... The next king after Taejo was the Prince Crown (2 years), next Wang Yo (4 years) aaaaand finally Wang So with the official name of Gwangjong. Gwangjong reigned for 50 years and was terrible, he killed all his enemies. If I was HS I'll be as scared as her.  But, the writer isn't exactly following the history, and in the past there wasn't HS... maybe she can be the turning point in the life of WS, and make him a better person.

He ruled for 26 years and died at the age of 50. It was in the latter part of his reign when he killed his enemies, but he was a good king the first 10 years.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, LyraYoo said:

By the way, I love the dynamics of 13th and Hae Soo. :) . If i am not mistaken the preference of tea was tipped by Baek Ah and it happens that because So is having tantrums he didn't like to drink the tea thus, the HS complains to BA about it :w00t:

Back Ah is truly a lovely brother for Wang So and  a cutie cupid for Hae Soo and Wang So :D 

• Like 24