[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

33 minutes ago, clarissasan said:

hi guys, can someone post the make-up scene? :flushed:  I watched in S-one channel and they cut it right exactly when Soo put the makeup to So's face. I don't know So's reaction after they finished :cold_sweat: 

Wow! Why is cut such an important moment between the leads? :o 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I think the change in outfit is her promotion. Although I will very much like her to marry So immediately. Heehee

More than 100% agree with this.hehe

thx for the recap! i was streaming but it lagged more than it streamed so your recap saved me!

• Like 9

I definitely going crazy after watching the preview for ep.9..the One channel preview is different from the korea version..as we all know that WS will hug HS in next ep but HS will pushed him away after the hug.. :( and the sudden kiss by WS, i guess HS will reject it too..but i still hope that she wont push WS away after the kiss.. huaaaaa...my heart is crying for WS..poor WS..  :tears: 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I think the change in outfit is her promotion. Although I will very much like her to marry So immediately. Heehee

me too. I need them get married soon but no way, they would not give us a happy  ending to soon before the female lead is hard to get but aaaah, i am worried Hae Soo would run away with frightened face because she knows who is Gwang Jo 

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

In the C-vers, knowing the history facts, RX try to stop it but however her action that led the war. I hope this K-vers won't be like that. Coz I do not want Wang So to be a murderer that kill his brothers. I want him to earn his positon as a king in a positive way. 

I really hope they use the detail that she doesn't quite know her history, even if she has the overarching bits to this effect. Look, distortion happens in history - sometimes accidentally, sometimes purposefully. WS already has a fearsome reputation and while much of it is built on his fierce and violent actions, some of it is also built on poisonous rumors. The show gave us a heads up about strong rumors indicating he killed the entire Kang clan. Now, we know that's not true and everyone else technically knows it's untrue and one of the Princes even broke down the story's lack of logic but the story still reached the palace and the Princes still found their reactions to WS affected by it. And that's before he slew a temple full of disgraced monks! So how hard would it be, really, to attribute the deaths of his brothers to him especially if he becomes King in short order? He may indeed be responsible for the death of one of his brothers - maybe Wook since he directly challenges him in the long teaser preview for Moon Lovers - but I don't think Baek Ha would be by his side if WS had cut a path through their shared siblings (also a scene in the long teaser preview, likely right before WS and Wook do battle).

I'm not talking real history here, by the way, I'm talking about the way the show plays with that history. Even in real history, so far as I have read, the real WS only killed one brother and it was in response to treason. Of course, the real WS killed countless other people and some family beside but right now we are only dealing the fratricide.

• Like 21

Did anyone post a translation of what So said to Soo right after the make up scene?? Right before he leaned in to kiss to her but then stopped? I must have missed it, but I am dying to know what he said...Also, I LOVE that he stopped when he saw that she was uncomfortable...it makes me sad that tomorrow he won't be practice as much restraint ...

• Like 13

The Vision of HS
Was it a premonition...or seeing the future?

WS is not going to turn out bad right ? :tears:  I don't think I will be able to handle that...
HS said to him before she concealed his scar..."that with a scar or not..that you the 4th prince is a good person is what matters" something like that...So why will he be the prince that will turn out to be a bad King ? that just does not make sense.  Did she helped him claim the throne...by making his scar disappeared...then only to become a bad, cruel leader?

* Sorry not so familiar with Goryeo history 

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

because he is a great actor :wub: in this scene he should looked scary

indeed... very very very good one ^_^

24 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

He looked so evil. :lol: In that moment I was thinking: he really looked similar to Wang Yo. 

So true.. he really looks like WY with his tick eye liner.. wonder whose put it on.. HS? same case like king taejo have a make up time :lol:

22 minutes ago, innrukia said:

the look from gwangjong eyes! very cold & scary:fearful:

IKR... usually just scary but this time also cold :sweatingbullets:

18 minutes ago, sukbin said:

LJK is really a terrific actor. Since we are not allowed to quote image her, but you can see the difference in the tone of his stare when he is Wang So and when he later becomes Gwangjeong.

since Gwangjeong will be a scary king i know it necessary but find it right now make me startle :o

i said i gonna sleep but keep coming back here...

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, solucu said:

He will be the next king. If they change history, koreans may kill the writer

I was reading the history and I thought 

Spoiler

the crown prince was king for a short time and lost his position to 3rd in which lost it to 4th in which reign longest

15 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

KYAAAAA THE CVERSION FREAKS ME OUT BECAUSE BASED ON THE PREVIEW, THEY WILL FOLLOW EXACTLY LIKE CVERSION T_____T

I hope she's mistaken to do that because i am afraid the more she pushes him away, the more he feels greedy for taking her as his wife. 

really ? i don't think she will accept his marriage proposal because i know she's still falling in love with Wookie 

Spoiler

I think she's going to push 8th away knowing that she cannot change history so why not stay close to 4th to survive. But because of that it pushed 8th to wanting to fight against 4th so much more due to that fact that she picked 4th over him and that he fell for her when his wife was dying and worst is that he's losing to 4th was once consider an outcast among them and is different from him

• Like 15