[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Eek my preview didn't have the kiss. 

But WS says to the king he wants to marry HS

Which shocked HS and WW

She saw WS In the future wearing King's garb equoped with black eyeliner too. That was also why she pushed him away in the preview when he pull her to him

But it's too late for HS it seems. She's done so much for WS and impacted him so, he wouldn't let her go.

• Like 19

I was wondering why WS has eyeliner in this episode.. by end, I finally realized it's to emphasize his confidence, determination for success. Am I the only one worrying about the way he look around? It's like he taste success and getting ambitious now. I was shipping for him to want the throne because he wanted to protect Soo. Seemed like he wants to get revenge and possess the beauty at the same time. NOooooooo don't make him ruthless this early... .....

• Like 22

Chingu's Today's episode was beautiful but I have a serious problem. Major serious problem with this version. She keeps seeing the next King like a monster. Wae WAE WAE.... She has no idea why he killed them OR IF THEY DESEVED TO BE KILLED. She is maing assumptions and she looks so sad and terified at the same time. I am hoping she she has a little more faith in him and not do anything rash.

I love how it rained right away for Wang So. His mother was furious and all the Kings subject were happy except for one. I don't like him bastard. There will be a kiss from our SoSoo couple and i want it so bad. But from the preview she seems so afraid of him. wae wae wae wae  I need some opinions about tomorrows episode. 

Spoiler

I reallly do not like the way they protray him to be horrible. HAe Soo looks terrified in the next episode and I am like WAe WAE WAE  WHat if she tries to change the story. THere are rules to time traveling never change the past because the future will have drastic changes.... 

HAPPY 500 PAGES  YAY YA  hell yes onion headhell yes onion headhell yes onion headhappy onion headhappy onion head

• Like 19

Ok how are we going to decipher this eps? 

Well at the beginning it's a little of a disappointment for me as the 'faithful meeting' didn't happen. So where  does Wook went then? Only God and the prod team know. 

But It's still within everybody's character so that's fine. As WS still has a complex regarding his scar it is understandable he was backing off from HS. But she's still within his eyes zone no matter what he did. The scene where HS went to see the CP, you should look closely to WS's face. It's like he want to ignore her and drink her presences in the sam time. He was a little bit disappointed HS kinda ignore him (serve you well). 

The lovey dovey scene with Wook is not as I expected byt this too within Wook's character. He is a gentle, caring, and  unpurposely taking his step carefully with HS. Idk why but I guess it's in his blood. It was HS who lean her head to Wook's shoulder. That guy of mine just holding and stroking her finger gently. Excuse me, are you really in love Wook-ah? Are you really a hot widowed-man? Can you take a step or two farther than that? But yeah, yeah. This is Saeguk. He is like that. My complain is going on air. What intrigue me is the letter in HS's room. How did it get there? It only confirm my suspicion that Wook really has a spy inside Damiwon to keep an eye of HS. Not for a bad purpose, I think. He wants her safe and sound. But this move can change as HS's heart change direction. Remember, I still on my stand that Wook will do anything to get HS back (different from C vers). It's not a surprise for me if Wook too, not only WS, would end his life if HS is not around in their world anymore. Sorry SoSoo fans, but my man loves HS just as much too. It would be proven later. Not now. Now is just... Euugh! 'Confusion' is a word I use to labeled Wook. I mean I get why he behave like that but I just want to hit his head against the wall until I heard 'crack' sound while yell 'Get your act together, man!'.

The scene with HS and WS on the boat is nice. And so is the putting on BB cream and CC cream on his face. Boy, for a story not meant to change the future, that girl sure changed a lot! I get why WS not only falls in love with her, but also feeling grateful and blessed by her presence. The people change their attitudes instantly and called him 'son of gods' and the rain did come. All thanks to BB and CC cream.

So she remembered that WS is the king who is ruthless? For me this is kinda off from the start where she suspected Wook. From where? What source? History book? No history book will depict ruthless King with WS's or Wook's face. Just suddenly remember? Divine intervention? The basic ground is off. Sorry prod team. You can't sold me this sub-story no matter how I love this drama. 

The preview is fun. HS is trying to avoid WS. Yeah, good luck with that girl! He ain't going nowhere, he even ask the king to marry you. From Wook's face we can see all mix emotion. From my view, 'what the hell will I do now?' is included. 

• Like 22

gosh... just because of preview this thread are shaking.. what will happen tomorrow when that kiss really come, wish this thread not crash blacko-emoticon-04.gif?1292951354

so WS obsessiveness about to come? YOU ARE MY PERSON, YOU ARE MINE... aigo, scary but i like it.. have a feeling that HS will getaway from him. she must be scared.. blacko-emoticon-07.gif?1292951354

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

actually it did start to wash off. Go back and see the scar is peaking through starting around the bridge of his nose.

Yeah I just saw it again hahaha but the preview for tomorrow shows that it's not completely washed off hahaha 

• Like 8

Oh WS! Whereas Wook moves too slow, WS moves too fast. God, I really hope he didn't ask the King to give HS to him! I feel bad for him because the change in her attitude towards him would be really troubling and confusing. Didn't she promise him she wouldn't change, that he could trust her? Sigh. Bludgeoned for a scar created by another person's selfish cruelty and now, rejected for things he hasn't done (may never do) yet? Where's the luck, WS? Well, he has had Olympic style training when it comes to rejection from those whose love he desires most, so as long as he still has hope he will keep pursuing her.

That moment when she saw him as he will be was quite epic. I had chills. So, HS will do or say something in an effort to curb/stop WS's potential fratricide that will cause something bad to happen - likely to one of the Princes and WS likely won't be responsible, if they are keeping to the source material this will be Wook's fault - and I think it will make her realize that interfering with history or thinking she flawlessly remembers what happens is a fallacy.

So our rain moment will be a pain moment. Fellow SoSoo shippers hold onto your hearts!

@Putri Dewi Well, I think being able to call the rain and so potently and quickly as that means he swiftly becomes the number one alternate to CP. Also, there are the words of the General in WS's favor as a CP that probably made a deeper impression on the King than he originally let on. I saw the King's expression as he looked at WS when the rains came so swiftly - there was a strong up-tick in interest, like he was seeing him well for the first time. In fact, the King, the court and the citizens will begin to see WS in a new light. It's funny because everyone has a revelation about WS in that moment - the Queen, the King, Yo and HS.

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

before he kiss hae soo, I heard him say that "you're mine". I guess this is the start of the possessive WS. My poor heart can't handle this mix emotions. We're happy, sad, angry... i don't know anymore >.< Gotto survive till tomorrow. Must prepare the heart! T^T

• Like 21