[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

39 minutes ago, Tinkiebell said:

Right, I forgot about the Special episode aired today. So what was that about? Was it just a recap of the first 7 episodes or were there some other interesting things? Can someone please enlighten us who missed it? Thank you :) 

@LyraYoo

covered it for us all here... I am grateful to her for giving us heads up about joonki moments.

@solelylurking heavy work should be done by WS no wonder he would pamper her like never before, she will be like a dotting queen for him andand he would be her mighty king. 

And yes obsessive possessive should be on good side... but we do know already him being that way will lead to fight for throne to eventually have HS by his side. Be it whatever I just want him to give as many loving - caring - swooning moments that we can cherish forever... *pdnim are you listening*

• Like 9

Hello chingus, how are you guys doing? First of all, thank you all so much, finally I can catch up reading all your comments, you guys are amazing.... Thank you again for all the recaps, the subs, the links... WOW!

As for me, I have never been so obsessed with a drama before, this is crazy, especially with two different versions in each episodes, specially ep 6&7, this made me watched each episode at least 4-5 times, raw and subs, international (One) & sbs korea version, this is CRAZY... things you do for LJG hahahaha...

I really enjoy this drama, LJG, KHN, IU, and love the BTS, they really fun to watch, sadly the SK ratings are still very very very low. Thank God it's doing well internationally, just checked youku, it's  817,876,789 views!!!! WOW!

Anyway, waiting for Monday is never been so hard, I used to hate mondays, now I am so looking forward to it LOL..... Have a good night everyone :) 

PS: LJG's instagram already hit more than 700K followers, congrats Oppa, you deserve it!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Agree with what you say here!:D

Apologise to Wook shippers. But to me, Wook is like a first boyfriend and So is the guy that I cant get out of my head because for some strange reason, he lures me with unspoken expressions. And I want to know more, the more I know, the more I cant forget him. 

Perhaps one day, HS will realise she can do without Wook, but she cant live without So. But, we have not come to that point yet.:)

The 4th prince is that heart-piercing bullet you cannot evade... A boiling hot mix of badassery, smexyness, vulnerability, pride, emotional depth and complexity, dorkiness and devil-may-care attitude that mesmerizes me. 

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, liddi said:

@Tinkiebell Thank you for the reminder. I apologise for any possible infraction on my part by way of subs, and have edited my posts accordingly. 

Back to the drama... does anyone know if the soundtrack for that heartbreaking song that played during Lady Hae's death and funeral, has been released? If not, I really hope that they will do so... that is one that truly swells the emotions and shatters the heart at the same time. I am also hoping that they will release the instrumental soundtrack one day. They have quite a good selection of evocative pieces, but my favourite remains the one when So chased the assassins from the palace, over rooftops into the bamboo forest - spectacular use of strings that is menacing, yet beautiful at the same time. Love it!

I'm really looking forward the instrumental tracks and a couple of the sad/bitterweet songs played during those scenes...

• Like 9

Dint see it posted already..

The 4th prince is that heart-piercing bullet you cannot evade... A boiling hot mix of badassery, smexyness, vulnerability, pride, emotional depth and complexity, dorkiness and devil-may-care attitude that mesmerize me. 

Can't say in ln words how I loved ur adjectives describing WSs love and his personality. 

Take my bow for ur amazing vocabulary *head bow*

Y
  • Like 19

Finally done with ep 7 with sub. this is the best ep so far.

i really love the scene with HS and WS in the lake. the scenary is very beautifull, i repeated the scene over and over and imagined my self in there with WS.. wkwkwkwk

i was really irritating when lady Oh scolded HS who was trying to help CP with his skin problem. I think there should be a scene where HS show off her talent in front of everybody in the future ep. maybe she can do queen Hwang Bo make up and make her shine brighter than Queen SMS. 

the scene between WW and HS was very sweet, specially when he dragged her secretly after the tea time scene. i smiled all along. ohh poor my shipper heart, it was wavering all the time. i know i have to stay loyal to WS,but WW smile is a something that i can ignore. and WW's gaze is enough to make my knee lose it's power. I am suffering a very acute SLS right now. 

WS was already adjusting well in the palace, he joined his brother in the tea "ritual" and very well mannered. and i noticed in this scene that his eyes searched for HS. 

as for the birthday party, it's nice to heard the birthday song in a historical drama and the comic draw of WE.

and it's time for the ep's climax, when WE asked WS to reveal his true face. first, u don't like WE's way to treat others present for him. specially WJ's present, even if you don't like it, you must show some respect. and when he asked WS to open his mask, eventhough i am really angry to WE, but the one who deserve the slaps is none other that WY.. that bastard was driving me crazy (HJH is a good actor)

After he open his mask.and looked around he realizes that only HS that didn't turn her face. she looked at him as if nothing wrong with his face, and what was really touching. 

and for the last scene, when WS said to her that he hated the look on his eyes, for me it was not because he hates it for real. it was just because he don't know how deal with it. he can deal when people looked away from him and treat him like a monster. but for the very firat time, someone finally treat him like a normal people, he simply don't know how to handle it. But, this will open a new chapter to WS and HS relationship.

and finally, the most awaited scene, when HS try to cover/heal WS's scar is coming in the next ep. how will i spend the next 5 days? 

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

The 4th prince is that heart-piercing bullet you cannot evade... A boiling hot mix of badassery, smexyness, vulnerability, pride, emotional depth and complexity, dorkiness and devil-may-care attitude that mesmerize me. 

Totally love the way you described WangSo. :wub:

I honestly cant wait for HaeSoo to fall for him. But to make that happen, what would be the reason she breaks up with WangWook when they are all so lovey dovey in honeymoon phase now.

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Dint see it posted already..

Can't say in ln words how I loved ur adjectives describing WSs love and his personality. 

Take my bow for ur amazing vocabulary *head bow*

Y

I'm Italian, so I wouldn't count too much on my "amazing (English) vocabulary"...   :P I simply tried to express what I thought about him and what made him such a compelling character. 

• Like 16

Anyeong...

Becausse of to many works, i just finished watching 6-7 ep..

Story line getting better *because i get to see wang so, not only cameo*, but for the cut it make me depressed. From one scene to another, somtimes just jump out of nowhere.. 

Like a scene where WS pour ot the water from baskin with paper ship on it. Like unfinished story. I know that this drama only had 20 ep, so the editing like want to include all scene, but not enough time.. 

So the story line was jump one to another.

But still, i love Joon Ki oppa.. His eyes tell everything.. 

I feel the different between HS-WK and HS-WS.. 

Wook : HS feels that she has to be a perfect lady.. look like a strong lady, smart , and perfect.

So : HS was not perfect at all.. she can tell her burden, that she want to run away from the palace.

And i guess HS will breakup with wook because of wook mother..

• Like 15

Someone said before this drama full of idols?(I forgot who)..no,idols in this drama only counted 4..z.hera,IU,Baekhyun,Seohyun..the other are more or less experiences actors/actresses. And they all acted really good (especially the evil one..we could hate them for real lol). Is it possible if WS later misunderstood HS acts to him as love? Maybe that's why he grabs her and holds her like that?(like in the teaser we all saw). And,after reading the insights of many our friends here..I'm more sure that HS already has WS in her heart (buried deep without being realized or acknowledged). 

I really really love when LJG riding horses in his saeguk dramas..sadly he won't take saeguk anymore :tears: I love him wearing robes..okay..my eyes are getting heavy..time to get some beauty sleep..good night eclipses..hugs and sweet scarlet dreams :)

• Like 14

On 12.09.2016 at 6:05 PM, luci13 said:

Good question. why suddenly the premonitions is all about Gwangjong? something triggers her to remember that? or someone makes her knew about that whole premonition? 

Hi! I was only a silent lurker up till now but I have some ideas on my mind that I would like to share.

It's about the premonition. I have watched it repeatedly at least ten times and it seems as it shows the death of three kings.

The 1st is obviously kingTeajo - we can clearly see his face, but the second and the third are different men I think. It is possible that the k-ver drama will go according to the history and WS will become the 4th king after CR and Yo. The face of the 3rd king is blurred but it looks much like a young man's. Also, Soo remembers that Gwangjong is the 4th king and not the next as she thought at the beginning. But HOW that manage to fit it into 20 episodes is a mystery to me!!:blink:

Please share your thoughts. Or maybe someone has already written about that? :sweatingbullets:

One more, it is a question related to C-version of MLSHR. Major spoilers inside!

Spoiler

In c-drama 4th prince (king at that time) finds about Ruoxi and 8th romance very late - like last episode or one before! I really hated that part. It has hurt 4th prince very much and was a direct reason he allowed the marriage between Ruoxi and 14th prince.

Unfortunately, there is nothing showing that WS knows/suspects about Soo and WW feelings. What do you think?

I would hate it if the director would do it the c-version way!!!! :tears:

• Like 13