[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 hours ago, MyMindIsASnowflake said:

OMOMOMOMO. I've never seen a trailer with that scene in it!~ So many WS/HS scenes to look forward too! My heart is fluttering just watching that! :heart:  I'm waiting eagerly for the bit where HS finally realizes that she loves WS. It seems a while away, but the chemistry is totally worth it~

I can't get over how happy i was to see so much of our WangSo looking so SMILEY (honestly, the number of times he smiled today) and SO DARN HAPPY around HaeSoo today. I was getting secondhand butterflies from his interactions with HS.

The emotions that LJK were emitting as WS were so REAL (although i'm very bias when it comes to LJK)  but i was so immersed in his scenes i could practically feel what he was feeling. Loved every part of his carefree interactions with HS at the beginning, to his sudden self realization that he probably liked her and his shy smiles at her afterward, and his hurt and humiliation at the end of the episode.

My favorite scene, simply because of how heartwretching it was to watch, was the part when WS took off his mask. It was the injured and hurt expression on his face as he took off his mask that made me want to cry for him and punch the 3rd and 10th(?) prince SO FREAKING MUCH. I swear i haven't felt this much anger watching a drama before.

Then that moment when his eyes met HS's and his expression shifted from anger to suddenly vulnerable, like he was being exposed from the inside because she knew exactly how he was feeling. That was just too OVERWHELMING. It felt like everyone was shocked and disgusted of his outward scar, but when he looked at HS, she wasn't seeing that outward scar. She was looking right INTO him, and she saw the internal scar he had buried in his heart for so long. She understood him and I think that's what drives him so freaking crazy when she just looks straight into his eyes, because he's never been so exposed before and he hates it. (but we all know he will secretly love her for it kekeke)

@MyMindIsASnowflake This scene is from the first trailer chingu :blush: just posting it here...enjoy !

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, dfun said:

I heard some rumors that an episode was supposed to air today does anyone know anything about it or is it just a baseless rumor?

Episode 8 is next week. The special of Wednesday was basically the "history teacher" talking about Goryeo, and a recap from episode 1 to episode 7 in more than half and hour...only the scenes. No BTS. Nothing new.

-----------

On a serious note...I prayed for Jisoo's speedy recovery! Fighting!! :heart:  

• Like 13

O yes.. but if you are LJK you only need half a face ..he is a beautiful man..

Palace life is horrible..even your family are your enemies..

Right now there is such chemistry between Wook & Soo..I am wondering how & when the love between Soo & Wan So is going to happen, but I am ready for it !

• Like 13

Btw, I found something interesting....This is the video I found of Ruoxi x 4th Prince from the Chinese drama 'Bubujingxin' which is the story Scarlet Heart Ryeo is based on ->

What is more interesting is the ending ! She goes back to the world she came from and finds the 4th prince there...Holy Moly! Like a re-incarnation....only thing is he does not know the whole thing that happened. Holy Moly. :flushed:

I dont know if the Korean version will do a similar thing to this. What are your thoughts? 

• Like 14

14 hours ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

@loveandpeace09 Regarding the scar, it's basically the bane of WS's existence and he's deeply ashamed of it. When everyone looks away, it's because they're uncomfortable with it and it's a constant reminder that he indeed is different to the rest of them. He's used to being ostracised from the group and shunned, so when someone (like HS) isn't afraid to look away, he feels overwhelmed as he's never met anyone that has accepted him and his scar. So in a sense, he's scared of the emotions that he's feeling :) 

So true, Once he saw himself laughing and smiling , he got so scared so  he left the party so he can be alone. Wang So really believes being alone is the best thing for him. I was so pissed off at Eun for looking away when he was the one who was dying for the gift . He did not have the stomach for it. Meanwhile Wang Yo, thought it was funny and knew his brother would show his little brother his scar because he is honorable.  

• Like 21

sorry I have to spazz about this again :wub:

horse.jpg

[spoiler/]

I try to research how do two people sit on one horse and very little infor came up. It is possible to put two saddles on a horse, like a bicycle for two to peddle but seeing how So is holding Soo and the escape was impromptu, they must have just a simple carpet over the horse and both ride on it. 

The horse has to be very large and tall to take the weight, so very likely for non expert riders, a step stool of somekind will be required for getting on the horse.

Suffice to say, even if a large adult horse is used, they will have to sit very close to ride together. refer specimen in spoiler :P

Screenshot_2016_09_14_17_35_41.png

[spoiler/]

ah what is it about night time that everyone start spazzing about chemistry and horses? LOL, I swear when I was typing this post, I wasnt aware of the others posting!

• Like 17

36 minutes ago, shiraru said:

By the way...is it just me, but I always feel icky and uncomfortable when 9th Prince said something. Like, in episode 6, he said something along,"You have many brushes with death, you're lucky to be alive. Next time you might be dead." to Hae Soo and now in episode 7 he said "You're better than a gisaeng.", also to Hae Soo. I don't know...I might be reading into it too much, but it left a bitter taste to me. Also, there are mentions of 9th Prince is a really nasty character, maybe these sentences are the hints?

It's not just you. He is a very shifty character. While he aided in the rescue attempt of Hae Soo, I couldn't help but feel he was a reluctant participant. Also those lines you quoted, he's very snarky towards Hae Soo and dare I say a little disdainful? That's his way of expressing it without being overtly malevolent.

Also in the c-version, 9th Prince used Ruoxi's maid to spy on her and 4th Prince. The maid was in love with 9th Prince and loyal to him only. We've seen a snippet of how Chae Myong (is that how you spell it?) and 9th Prince also have some connection here. After she was whipped they shared a significant look before 9th Prince hastily looked away.

In the c-version it also has to be said that 9th Prince held no love for Ruoxi. He couldn't understand how she would go to the gisaeng parlour and drink with 13th. He saw her as an immoral woman and this was especially so after she left 8th Prince. He couldn't understand that. He was a loyal supporter of 8th's from the beginning to the very end.

• Like 21